Feeling

In Love with A Gay Man

 

The next morning…

I was woke up by a nurse who walk by, she shake my shoulder and said “Miss??”

I rubbed my eyes and answer her “Yes?” with half-awake condition.

She smiled at me and said politely “it’s morning already, do you need something?”

I was not really paying attention with her asking so I asked her again “huh?”

She smiled and said “I think you’re tired! You should go back and have some rest! We will take good care of your fiancé!”

I nodded, bow at her “thanks!” as she walked away. So, I walked into the room. I saw she was sleeping peacefully. The sunlight rays hit on her face and the whole scenario is beautiful although the atmosphere is weird. I could really feel the G-dragon in front me is a girl. I could clearly differentiate her outlook and soul. Now, she is that freaking Jess to me and she is the guardian angel for me at the same time. Wait…what?! OH GOSH! Why my mind… while I was scolding my mind mentally, I saw her have a slightly move and I was panic with it.

She open her eyes slowly as I yelled at her “YA~ wake up pabo! We have a lot things to do!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jess’s POV

I open my eyes and glared at him fiercely. “Why would you just leave me alone?” I asked with annoyed tone.

“Stupid women, I wish I could! That why I need you to get you’re a*s out of the bed now! We need to catch the flight!” he said rudely

I groaned and slowly drag my body out of the bed…before I walked to the toilet, I passed him and so I gave him another fierce staring. I hate people annoying/wake me up while I was sleeping. While I’m in the toilet, I immediately lower down my head and splash some water on my face to get some fresh up. Just when I held my head up, I saw he standing behind of me which give me a heart attack. I turn back and face at him “Wo~” I screamed with the rough sound I have. Perhaps because it is in the early morning and I’m a man so my throat tense up.  

Without saying any words, he apply the shave cream on my face “What you think you are doing?” I push him away and face back to the mirror, start using the shave to shave my face. However, I was not used to it, so I accidentally cut my skin “Occuh~” he saw it and immediately grab a piece of tissue wipe the blood up on my face from behind. He placed his arms on my shoulder and turns me back to facing him. “Come!” his serious look make me scare of him. He gently used the shaver to shave the entire mustache on my face. Suddenly, I feel secure and safe beside him.  There is a weird feeling runs around my heart and mind now for this guy in front me. Time was like stopped, everything turns slow. Just left me and him. Look at his serious and focus expression, make me thinking ‘why I dislike him for the first place?’ he is that caring and lovely when he shaving for me. Is like he scare that he would hurt me. ‘lubbb-dubb lubb-dubb’ what is that sound? I touched my chest. It is my heart beat. It beat like 120. All my thinking stopped when I heard someone screamed. It is seungri.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JiYong’s POV

‘This clumsy girl!’ I thought when I saw stubbornly insist to shave by her own and ended up with cut herself. So without saying anything, I help her to shave. At that moment, I was not realized she was looking at me until I almost done the shaving part. I realized she actually looking at me and her expression is different from the usual days. Her eyes filled up with so much emotion and feeling and my heart beating fast.

The sudden voice of seungri destroy everything “Oww~ I did not see anything!” even he is saying that he did not see anything with covering his eyes, he still not been forgive. I always feel annoyed whenever this maknae around. I walked out from the toilet and I meet YoungBae, who smiled at me and asking “how are you feeling today?”

What did he mean how am I today? Did I seem like I having problem yesterday? I nodded and said “I’m good!” with a warm smile sending back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jess’s POV

When I come out from the toilet, I saw YoungBae was talking with JiYong and they seem happy together until I join their conversation, things changed. YoungBae give me the angry look again. I don’t know what I done make him so pissed off but I could say he really not good in acting/ hiding his emotion.  Still, I called him “Good Morning, YoungBae!”

“Morning!” he answered me without looking at me and everyone in the room noticed the changes in him. I mean JiYong and YoungBae is always best friend and YoungBae never treat JiYong in this way.  The moment gets awkward until Seungri ran to Daesung and said “Hyung, do you know what I just saw? I saw Jess unnie shaving for JiYong hyung! So sweet!”

“I thought you said you did not see anything?!” JiYong teased back and Seungri pouted while everyone laughed.

“How are you feeling today?” Daesung walked to me and asked.

“I’m fine! I will be on leave and bet you all know about it, right?” I saw while looking at YoungBae. I thought he is mad due to I want to postpone the alive tour. By observing his face expression, I notice he is still angry.

“Yeah, we know! Sick is just an excuse, right?” Seungri asked with a weird look. I was freak out, thought that he found out something and so I look at JiYong, hoping for he could give an answer.

But then, he continues “the true story is… you are going pre- honeymoon with Jess Unnie, right?”

I smiled awkwardly and answer “Yea…Yeah!”

“I knew it!” Seungri said proudly.

Pheww… that is so close! I look around the room, I do not saw SeungHyun! “Where is Hyung?” I asked and they knew I was referring to Top.

So Daesung replied “He is not feeling well today so he won’t come today!” I take a little look at JiYong and he looks worry and sad. I think they must be having a hard time. However, the weirdest things are YoungBae get angrier when I asked about SeungHyun. He just simply makes an excuse and walked out the room.  “Erm… Ji- Jess could you help me ”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~