Mood Swing

In Love with A Gay Man

Jess's POV
Finally, the day has come. I take a deep breath before step my shaking feet out from the plane. Looking at the familiar view, suddenly I feel myself frozen and that when I feel a warn hand holding mine. I look up and saw him. My saver~ Kwon JiYong. His smile just like an angel and I think I just found a halo above his head. He he~ maybe it's too much but I can't explain how grateful I am to have him beside me now. 

As soon as we get in the taxi, my emotion hit me again. I grip his hand tighter as I looking the outside view from the window. All those cruel sayings just haunting me

"GET OUT!"
"Don't ever call me mom! I am not your mom!"
"From today onward, we are not related! Now you can do whatever s you want!"

Mentally, I am crashing down. Physically, my tears are rolling non stop.

JiYong' POV
I always thought she is a tough girl and it's been a long time, so I guess she will be fine. I didn't know she ... When we get in the cab, I didn't really pay attention on her until I feel some wetness on my back of hand. Her grips get tighter too. What's wrong? I turn my head and try to have a look at her but her head was so low and body start shaking. "What's wrong, jagiya?" I asked worriedly. She shakes her head vigorously but still refuse to look at me. "Hey... Hey..." I used my finger lift her chin up "look at me!" I said once our eyes met. Her puffing eyes tells me how scare she is now. "What's wrong? I thought you always wish to come back home?" I said with the most gentle voice I could have. "I...I..." She tried to speak but then she lower her head again and shake her head. She just refuse to tell me her problem. Is she not trusting me enough or what? I know and can even feel how she feels. It hurts me to see her in this condition.
I gently pat on the driver's chair and said "don't go to the W hotel! Just go to xxx" 

Jess's POV
I was shocked when I heard he told the driver to drive to my home. What he is trying to do? "JiYong-" I immediately held my head up and shouted but only gain his fierce stare. I know he don't like me to shout at him especially at his name. Just like a magic spell, my voice soften. "Oppa~ " I never been so weak in my life. I was always the strong character who never cares about how others think. He is not other. In fact, he become my VIP, my first priority. He caressed my hairs behind my ear and smiled "since you don't want talk to oppa with your problem. Then we just solved the problem face to face" he pulled me closer but I pushed him away angrily.  "You don't even know how I feel!" I shouted and turn to the driver "sir, please stop the car!i want to get down now!" I said with hash tone. 

"Miss, I am afraid I can't do it! Here didn't allow to stop!" The driver said. "Now what? You already wants to find troubles for me?" I yelled back. JiYong is the one who smooth the driver emotion when he saw that driver actually stop the car and turn back, looking at me angrily. "I'm sorry! She don't mean that! She just-" before he completed his words, I immediately run down from the taxi. 

JiYong's POV
I didn't expect she has such a big reaction on this matter and she even leaves the car while I am trying talk with that driver "Jess~ Ya Jess Teoh~" I shouted but she didn't even care. "I'm sorry, sir! My fiancé just -" I try to apologize and luckily the driver understand. He cut me off by saying "go get her! I will be here waiting for you guys!" "Thanks!" I immediately rush down and chase after her. 
As I grab her wrist, pull and turn her back, I was planing to scold her in my mind. Then I guess things just out of plan again. I saw her crying. Without saying any words, I just pulled her in my arms. I placed her head close to my chest and let her cry as loud as she wants. "I am sorry! Mianhe oppa" she whispered with the cracking voice after a while. I know she is calm down, so I held her chin up and make her look at me. I wiped her tears with my thumb and said "gwechana! Are you feeling better now?" She nodded. I hold her hand and try to walk her back to the cab. Just when we are about to reach the car, she stopped. "I'm scare!" She said. 

Jess's POV
He looks at me with full of doubts expression as if he is asking for an answer. "What if she didn't forgive me? What if she chase me out like last time? What if she hates me? After all, I have most scandal and mess life in these period! Will she embarrass to have me as her daughter? What if she don't accept our relationship? What -" I just throw out all my worries at the same time and suddenly i felt my lips was crashing by his. He pull away after I been silence and freeze like a statue. Even he is my fiancé now and we are in love. I still feel shy and awkward when he kissed me especially in the public. "Didn't I told you I'm here? I will protect you! If umma didn't approved our relationship, I will still try my best make her accept us. She is your mother. For sure, she will wants you to be with her. That day she was too angry, so she did that! Trust me! every mother in this world loves their children." His words are so beautiful and magically he ease my worries. The atmosphere was been destroyed when he pinched my cheeks and said "plus who would hate such an adorable beauty?" He said playfully. So we get back to the car and I immediately apologized to the driver but the driver didn't say anything or start the engine. JiYong starts join in by saying "I'm sorry on my fiance's behalf too! She is having some mood swing." I thought he is trying to help so I immediately agreed with him but then this monster said something unexpected "you know?! Pregnant women always like this!" I was trying to fight back "monster you-"but then he covered my mouth "jagiya, are you going to throw up again?" 
At this time, the driver said "hey don't mess up my car!" He starts the engine quickly after JiYong said "don't worry! We won't! Jagiya, you don't wanna throw up already, right?' He smirked and let go off me. "Of course no! Thanks HUBBY~" I purposely rise up my voice when I pinched his thigh hardly. He tried to groan but he can't. Then we heard the driver laughed and said "what a cute couple?! Last time me and my wife also like this! When she is pregnant, she ..." On the journey, the driver starts saying how his life is.

Slowly, I forget about the worries until we reached home. I start panic again. Is the password still the same? What if she don't want me to come back and changed it already? Under the encourage by JiYong, I tried to key in the password and it works. This makes me feel glad actually. Mom actually wants me to be home?! So she never changed the password?! Even the lock is the same. Everything stays the same which makes me overwhelm with emotion. I really want to shout out loud, "MOM, I'M HOME!!!" But then of course, I didn't.