Revealed

In Love with A Gay Man

 

 

JiYong’s POV

“Hey little witch, I know you’re inside there! Come out!!!” after entering my room, I immediately locked the door and yell at the crystal ball. “Where is Jess?!” the voice comes out from the crystal ball but she is nowhere found.

“I’m not coming out without Jess!! ” she said. “I tell you, you better come out before I make you to!” I shouted at her angrily. I’m already very worried and yet she still fooling me?! “You’re so fierce!!!” she cried out. I take a deep breath and calm myself down.

“You come out; I promise I wouldn’t hurt you!” I said with a genuine smile.  She slowly comes out from the crystal ball. As I saw her, I immediately grab the collar of her shirt. “You said you promise you…” she freak out “Stop give me that ! Tell me what’s going on now?!Why I have those weird dream and who is that Zico? I do not like him from the first sight! He must be someone I know!!!! Is he…” I ‘boom’ her with a bunch of question without letting her time to answer.

“Fine! You let me go first!!” she keeps on struggling so I let her go. “Your dream ain’t just a dream! I told you before, you will know~”  “Wait, do you mean…Jess going to be in danger and that Zico is master of Egypt?” I asked “Yea! But you could save her!! You must!”  She pointed at me “Me? Even in the dream …I mean the vision! I could only see her sacrifice herself to save me and SeungHyun! What can I do?”

 “Zico come to Jess because of her heart! Although last time she used her icy heart to exchange yours with Zico...” before she completed her sentence, I interrupt “WHAT?! WHAT YOU JUST SAID? She used her icy heart to exchange?” I have no idea what she saying as Jess never told me about this. “Yes! Jess used her icy heart to exchange. If not, how come she leaves you without saying a single word? Icy heart is like the soul of the heart! Without it, Jess could not feel love! If she does, then her heart will be aching like hell. That why she fainted at that moment you both met! Maybe this is faith! She tried to hide from you but you both met again!” Oh…now I realized I misunderstood her.

“Why didn’t she tell me? Stupid women!” I was mumbling underneath. I bet Selena heard it and she said “She care about you! If you knew her suffering, you would only feel guilty and burden in life! That is no point for two people to bear the pain, she said!” “So, what can I do to help her??” I asked. “Now Jess was alone and if she fall for Zico, everything comes to the end. ” “You said Zico got the icy heart, why he still wants Jess?”

“As I said, icy heart is just the soul of heart. It will be useless if without a real human fleshy heart. At the first place, it was just a game! However, the secret of icy heart been revealed by Zico. His greed takes him to human world. The soul of heart can no longer fulfill his need, he want more! ” Argh… I hate this fellow!!! “You and Jess have a strong bond that no one could ever separate. If you willing to keep her be with you, I think we could at least keep her safe for a while. During this time, I will go back and find my professor, ask him for the solution!!”

I look at Selene with curious look and asked “what makes you wants to help her?” She smiled “Jess is a very nice girl!” her expression turns to anger and flip on my forehead “only you who so blind that never see it!” “YA~ hey!” I shouted out loudly but she already went back to the crystal ball. “Come out you, little bastard!” I rubbed my forehead. “No! Think of the way to save HER before you regret!!!” she shouted back.

She was right! How can I keep Jess with me? She staying with her cousin and Zico say next to her. They work together also! Is impossible to let her stay away from that ‘evil prince’?! Wait!! I got a way! I smirked.