Get Out!

In Love with A Gay Man

 

“Mom~” I struggling with my words, mouths open wide without anything coming out. She walked near to both of us as we standing up. She simply grabbed a towel from the closet and throw to G- dragon with fierce glare as I screamed nervously “Mom, is not what you think! We are-” she turns her head and gives me dead look and turn back to G- dragon

“Who is that young man? Who he thinks he is by calling me mom?” She is so pissed off and mad I could tell. I knew me just saying the wrong things. I shouldn’t call her mom as I’m in G-dragon’s body. All she see is her daughter and on the top of a strange guy. I’m so dead!

“She…” G-dragon slipped out the word from his mouth and he knew it’s wrong, make a quick pause and change it “He is…” well of course no one could explained in this situation. It is so awkward.  My head immediately look down and waiting for the death to come after me. However, I never knew it could be coming so soon and ripped me apart from my bones with the words he said “He is...I don’t know who he is! I met him in the club and…you know things just happen~” he makes a click on his fingers “like that!”

‘what the ing he thinks he is doing? He just totally created another new story for that? Oh my…’ I quickly ran in front of my mom and explained “mom~ it’s-” due to the calling, she glared at me again and make me changed “auntie, it’s not like what you think! We didn’t do anything! We-”I tried as hard as I could to explained to her and find some good excuse in my mind but then that g dragon pushed me away and grabbed me in his embrace “oh honey, don’t be afraid! I’m sure my MOM will understand! I’m already 22!” my mom remain silence and I knew she is very angry.

I stare at G- dragon who is smiling now. I bet he purposely make this to make me suffer. What I’m going to do after going back to my body?! Assshhh…I wish I could buried my head now! I hate being embarrassed especially in front of my mother. How could he? I have to hold my anger. Don’t make it obvious! I have a slight hit on his stomach by using my elbow. I fake a smile at him while he screamed in his pain. My mother ignored our action and just silence walk to the living room. I’m so worried when she is so quiet. You know normally the night before storm will be extraordinary peaceful.

Then I heard, my mother yelled from the living room “Get your dress up and come out, JESS TEOH! We need to talk!” I was shaking while heard my mother’s shouting. My mind was blank out I don’t know what to do and trying to get clothes in from closet to dress up. “what are you doing?” he asked

“dre---dress up!” you could clearly trace that my voice was trembling. I’m scare and confusing. “I’m Jess and you’re not!” he whisper softly besides me and bring me back to reality. Now, he is right! I’m not Jess! Damn it! Is this monster caused me this problem! I swear I will kill him after I get back my body! Arghhh full of frustration in my eyes as he could tell, he said “even if I don’t say that, your mother wouldn’t believe the truth!” I pointed at him and said “YOU!”

He quickly covered my mouth and “shhrrrr keep it low!” he is right, there is no way I want to let my mother worry about me, who her daughter been stuck in a man’s body! No, should be a beast’s body! He is damn evil! “But you make it worse now! Since when I met you in the club?” I whisper it back with angrily tone.

My mother walk to the room and pointed at me “You, young man! Come out! Let Jess take a change!” after the yelling, she takes a turn and sits back to the sofa.

Now, I could trade anything just to avoid looking into her eyes…I feel like she is going to kill me by her laser eyes and fearful expression. I stand beside the sofa without dare to take another step closer to her…we both remains quiet till she break the silence with “take a seat!”

I slowly sit down and take a deep breath. Damn that monster! What take him so long to change? I’m scare! Suddenly, my mom looks at me into my eyes and said “so what you plan to do?”

“what?!” I was confused about what she is trying to ask and I don’t want to cause any troubles again.

“don’t tell you just going to let it be like this, young man! Where are you from?” she simply glare through me from head to toe again

“erm…ma…”I pause and think… remember now you are G dragon not Jess, and said “Seoul, Korea!”

“what you do?” she look away and asking with cold tone. My mom never talk with me in this way unless she is really pissed off…I’m so dead!

“I’m a musician from the Korean boy band-Big Bang!” I answered softly and with my head down.

“Big Bang?!” she heard me and take a serious look at me “no wonder! Is the… Jess!” she screamed my name again with walk to my room and searching me.

“Nae?!” G- dragon answered while walking out from my room. Wow, no wonder everyone said he is a fashionable. He mix and match my dress with some beautiful scarf. Is so simple and beautiful! I mentally slapped myself by thinking ‘what the heck with you? He is your enemy! No praising the enemy! He is in my body, of course I look pretty! I could carry any dress! Not because him. ’

“Jess, is he the guy who on your desktop wallpaper?” my mom holding his arms and asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JiYong’s POV

“Desktop? Wallpaper?” I was chocked with the words. Did that freaking Jess one of my fans? Oh so lately she is pretending hating to get my attention or what? She take so much advantages on me, now is my time to get some ‘interest’ back from her. I smirked and said “yes! He is…” I pretending as I lost a bit memories due to the drunk and then answer “yeah! He is Kwon JiYong, the leader of Big Bang!”

“What you both done last night? You better give a good explanation! ” her mom asked.

“Mom, seriously? A handsome boy like this and a fans girl in the same house and the girl is . What else we could do? Why you so stupid to ask-” before I could taste the ‘victory of my revenge’, I feel a sting on my cheeks. She slapped me?! ! Even my mom never hit me. Who she thinks she is? I was so angry and try to walk toward her but then that freaking Jess come infront of me and stopped me.

She turns and faced at me, mouthed without sound “calm down!”

“Auntie, we don’t mean that-” she fake a bitter smile but failed

Her mother shouted at us “GET OUT!”

“But mom-” I could feel the sadness in her voice and the next thing I saw is her tears rolling down the cheeks. What I have done? I mean I want to get revenge on exchanging soul but not like this. I hate women crying… OMG don’t cry! The guilty feeling start haunting me and it’s not good at all.

“Don’t ever call me mom! I’m not your mom, young man!” her mom pushed both of us to the door and walk into the room again. She packed all things into a bag and throws it to me.

“From today onwards, we are no related! Now you could do whatever you want!” she pushed me out from the house and Jess was refusing to go with the crying nonstop. “let you go, you! young man!” she used all of her strength to pushed Jess out from the house and smash the door harshly. But then, Jess still ran to the door and knocks it hardly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jess: It’s sad when someone can walk right by you and pretend you were never a big part of their life.

JiYong: The most painful part of leaving the person you love is that they'll never come after you.