Is about to explode

In Love with A Gay Man

JiYong's POV
"You...un-you dead?" I was shocked when I saw her appear in front of me. "Ya~ let me in first! I will explain later!" She said. This tiny little lady here who almost destroy me and Jess's relationship~ Selina."now ok! Tell me where is Jess? I have something important to tell her!" She said after entering the room. "How did you know we are here? How-" I can't believe it, she is still alive after the crystal ball crash "how did you even survive?" I asked "I wasn't in that crystal ball when it crash. All because of the master of Egypt! That evil, bloody,cold idiot, jerk..." Then she starts cursing "him? He is here?" I asked nervously and when I think of so many things happen could because of him make me shiver. How could he exist like a ghost keeps on haunting us? Slowly, Selina explained everything she knows to me. I knew what happen that night and what that bastard done to my love~ SeungHyun and Jess. I will never let him go so easily. He gonna pay for it. Even I know I don't feel the same for SeungHyun but I still feel sad and deeply hurt when I heard his death. Everything starts to make sense. Why SeungHyun told me to be careful about him. The him is not the real SeungHyun but that evil master. "So how you escape?" I asked "I'm not quite sure but one day when I woke up, the door been open and so I ran out!the monkeys that are at outsides also gone just like that!" Selina said. I do told her what we faced last night and she thinks the another world people must be coming here already. They might be come for us and this starts to freak both of us out especially when Jess is missing. "What should we do now?"I asked "my power was weak these days. I can't use it to find Jess ... Erm oh~ you have special connection with her, try to sense where she is now!" She said. "How I'm suppose to do it? I'm human and have no idea how to control the vision. It always just come and go by itself!" I claimed "you wanna save her or not? She might be in danger!now, I will use my limited energy to help u. Focus and think of her. Only her!" Selina said and I obeyed. 

Vision:
"Let's break up!" 
"Why?"
"I don't love you anymore! I'm gonna marry him! Bye"
"No! Wait! Why?"
"What do you mention why?"
"I told you, he is-"
"I know what he is but I love him! Let go!"

End of vision

I shouted when the vision is end. My heart racing fast as if it going to pop out. Why I see those scene?! Why?! Is that going to be our ending? "Damn, you're sweating so badly! What did you see? Did you saw Jess? Did you find out where is she?" Selina asked and all I do is just shaking my head.

....
Jess's POV
"Hello? Anybody here?" I asked when I cautionary walk in the broken house. "Mom? Are you here?" I asked again and all I get is my own echo. Just when I am about to turn back and leave, the door closed and I heard "going somewhere else, missy? Don't you come to save you beloved mother?" I turn back again and saw a dark shadow stand at the second floor, looking straight at me. I also heard some noise and it's my mom. She been tied up by the man and all she can do is weakly looking at me. "Mom!" I wanna run to her but I been stopped by  the man. "Stay where you are or I will kill her right in front of you!" "Fine!" My hands up and Show I'm not doing anything funny. "Good girl!" He smirked and said. I can't really see his face as the lighting here is a bit dim. " what do you want? Let her go!" I said impatiently. "Maybe..." He disappear on the top and suddenly appear right in front of me "maybe my face would help you answer this." He said "seung-seunghyun?" My eyes open widely this time as if the eye balls going to fall. Why him?