Love Change

In Love with A Gay Man

 

After one more week...

JiYong’s POV

“Jess!” I screamed as I woke up.

“Hyung! You’re awake! ” the maknae said happily while Daesung rush out the room after saying “I shall call the doctor!”

“Are you alright, JiYong oppa?” CL reached my arms while she said. I ignore her question but keep my eyes searching around “what you looking for, oppa?” Bom stand up from the sofa and asked. I ignore that too until I saw YoungBae walk into the room.

“Where is Jess?” I asked nervously. YoungBae was angry when I mention about her name, I could read on his facial expression. However, due to all of us in the room looking at him, wanting for an answer, “she is fine!” he replied with cold tone.

“Where is she now?” I continue asking but the doctor had arrived and the nurses are chasing all of them out of the room, so that they could do some checkup for me. I’m desperate to know how her condition is now. We get back to our own bodies means the missions completed?! Why she is not here? Why she just gone like this? Didn’t she even want to visit me at least once? My mind is full of questions.  After that day, I never saw her anymore and I could never hear the story about her from any members. She is like completely lost/disappear in my life.  I tried to ask YoungBae about her several times, but each time I mention about her, he will avoid my question.

Where are you now? I…I hate to say this but I think I start to miss you! Why so? Everything seem like back to normal. I and SeungHyun get back together since Jess’s leaving. I love SeungHyun , I mean I really do. If it isn’t, I won’t be going through so many things just to be with him, but why…the spark of love gets decreased every second nowadays?!

Another tiring day, we went back to our dorms together. It’s been quite a long time that we do not have intimate relationship. I know SeungHyun want it badly but I just can’t do with him. Tonight is another same night. I dragged my tired body on the bed and suddenly I feel the warm of his arms around my waist. “JiYong ah~” he whisper huskily into my ear. I know exactly what he wants and so I immediately stand up. “o geoui bam e 2ne1 ui seojeongsi leul wanlyohalyeomyeon mal YG ij-eo beolyeossseubnida. naega jigeum hoesa-e dol-a gaya dwae saeng-gag! (oh I almost forgot YG told me to complete the lyric for 2ne1 by tonight. I think I have to go back to company now!)” I grab my bags and trying to leave but then I feel his hand holding on my wrist. “gaji maseyo! (Don’t leave!)” He said as he slowly stands up and hugged me from the back. “jeoneun dangsin-i geuliwoyo hago dol-a gaji neomu neuj-eossda . wae ulin- (I miss you and it is too late for going back. Why don't we...)” I turn and faced at him, quickly cut him off by calling his name “SeungHyun, i uliui il-ibnida al-ayo. ulineun haeya- (you know this is our job! We have to-)” before I completed my sentence, he landed his lips on mine. My eyes were wide open and my whole body was frozen. I was shocked and it was not like we never kissed before, but this time is different. I don’t feel like I want to. I immediately pushed him away from me and he frowned. “What’s the matter with you?” he asked angrily. “I…I… Is nothing!” I don’t know how to explain to him. I just feel ain’t right to be with him. “Is nothing? You call this nothing? You pushed me a while I want to be close with you! I’m your boyfriend. Do you still love me?” I do not dare to look into his eyes while he asking as I’m not sure anymore. I’m gay and is that possible I… no! I shook my head. He saw it and I bet he get the wrong message. He must be thought that my answer is NO! I look at his angry face and I know what’s going on. I tried to explain but he refuses to listen. He continues asking “or you still missing that freaking Jess?” my arms slide down when he mention Jess. Why he have to mention about her while I tried to forget about her? I look away to ignore his question and he continue saying “You fall in love with her already, don’t you?”

“Can we just stop talking this?” I tried to leave but then he screamed at behind “You love her that why you ignore my question!” “No! I ignore your question because you’re being ridiculous!” I yelled back at him while turn, facing him. “You and I know I’m gay! How suppose for a gay to fall in love with a girl? Besides she is just a simple normal chick, do you really think I would love her?” he kept silence and looking at me. I know I’m winning in this game and turn to make my move to the door. However, he whispers behind “Simply because you are straight guy!” I look at him with confuse thought “WHAT?” he walk near to me “You chose to be with me because you lost Jae. She makes you feel hopeless on girls.” I can’t believe he said this, it is hurting me. I chose to be with him because I love him. That is not truth! “You mean I never love you?” I asked angrily with tears in my eyes. “No! I mean you finally found someone you loved!” he said with tears rolling down on his cheeks. I know both of us are heart breaking. He is right at some point that there is someone living in my heart now. I’m not sure is it she but there is not much space for SeungHyun to move in. I was speechless and so all I could do is leaving.

Walk on the empty street, the cold wind hit on my face. It’s quarter two; there are not much people on the street. I walk the park near by our dorms. I sit down and looking at the sky, slowly the memories hit on me. Her smile, her angry face, her laugh, her sleeping look, her sweet lips… Assh…what am I doing? I should not think about her! She doesn’t even bother to mention single words when she leaves. Maybe is like she said her existence just to exchange back the soul. I sighed heavily.  I throw my head backward and groaned. After a few second of release, I open my eyes and look upon the stars.

Flashback…

“Where is it? Where is it?” She keeps moving back and forward in front of me. “Hey, can you just sit down, women? Can’t you see that I’m trying to watch the TV show?” She ignored me and keeps her eyes on looking around as if she lost something. Suddenly, she held her head up and asked “Monster, do you see my locket? The sliver oval shape…” she pause when she saw my blank confuse expression “Forget about it!”

 I look around and saw there is a locket beside me. “Is this-” I held up and have a closer look. She heard me when I said, she immediately turn and ran towards me. She tried to grab the locket but I stand up on the sofa and avoiding her from reaching it.  

“YA~ Monster ! give it back to me!” She shouted out loud while she trying hard to grab the locket on my hand.

“No way~ why you’re so nervous about this? Your boyfriend gave it to you??” I happily “Oh, I think must be your EX boyfriend. You don’t seem to have one! Is he abandoned you, so this is your last gift?” suddenly she gave up in grabbing it. She sits down at side and keeps quiet. Maybe I was too over? I thought. I bite my lips and sorry for saying something that hurt her again. I hate to see her sad expression. It’s like I’m feeling the same emotion.

Finally, I give in. “Nah~” I take a seat beside her and return the locket back to her. However, she still ignoring me and bow her head.  “Asshh… JinJa!” I was frustrated with her attitude and so I took the locket wear it on her from the back.  “Mwuh? (what?)Why are you doing this?” She looks at me with teary eyes. It makes me heart pumping hard when she look at me like this. “I just hate to see myself crying!” I simply make an excuse and looking away. She keep quiet and looking down again. I turn back and still see her sad expression. Thus, I cupped her face and wiped the tears on her cheeks with my thumb “how old are you? Still cry so easily! How ugly! ” Again, she look at me with the confusing expression and I quickly remove my hand from her.

“Why recently you always acting so ----so strange?” She said. Maybe this is the same question I been asking myself. I thought. “What strange? Look who is talking? You are the one who crying over the little damn locket. Strange? Ha~” I tried hard to firm my tone so that I could keep my cool in front of her.

“It’s not little damn locket!” She yelled back at me while touching the locket on her neck.” It means a lot to me!”

“You--- you still love him?” I asked but she keeps quiet. I wish that she could really answer me. Does she still love that guy? Is she having a man she loved? All those question spin around my mind. Why do I care? I do not know but I really wish the answer she gave is no.

She nodded head “Of course I do!” my heart sting a bit when I heard the answer. The jealousy just burning in me. “Then why are you still sitting at here? Let’s go find the Master of Paris! Quickly changing back our soul! ” I shouted loudly at her and walk away.

Jess’s POV

He shouted at me angrily suddenly and I was shocked. Is he always like this? Being that bipolar? Sometime he treats me very nice and sometime he would just yelled at me. I really don’t know what he is thinking. However, he is right! We should quickly find the second clue for the exchange soul process. I gasp and follow behind him.