Father's Love & Cares

In Love with A Gay Man

SeungHyun POV
"Dad?!" Jess call out before I could, which surprise me. Why is she calling my dad as her dad? I turn and look at the weakly Jess and back to dad. Dad remain silence and straightly pass by me and go to mom. "Rose! Enough! Let them go!" He said. "Why should I? Why should I listen to a liar? You are the one who break the promise! You lied at me! She is your daughter and you still taking care of them" Mom yelled angrily. I think I start get it what's happening. So... Wait! Which means Jess is my sister?! I think I almost fainted when I notice that. "Dad~ which means Jess is my blood-related sister?! Is that true? Is that why you stop me from being close with her?" I asked and then here come Jess joined by asking "You... Dad.... You leave me and mommy because of them?" "Is not the time to ask about this!" Dad shouted back without looking back at us. "Rose, I beg you! Let them go! I know I made the mistake! Me and our son will follow you back to our world!" I never saw this side of dad. He beg mom for Jess and her mother. I guess I know why mom is so angry. Because of jealousy. "I'm not going anywhere without Jess!" I shouted loud. "Do you want her to get kill?" Dad said with a fierce glare at me. "You still concern about her!!!" Mom get angry again and it's really scary. "Fine! I will go home! GIVE ME BACK THAT ~" I held my hand out to get the heart from mom and place it back to Jess. She just pass out for this another huge pain. "Let's go!" I take a last turn to look at Jess. I'm sorry, my love! I will come back soon.

Jess POV
When I woke up, I realized mom is laying beside me "mom~ mom~" i shakes her arms vigorously and finally she woke up. Slowly, we both get back the hotel room. Mom gets weak and fainted again. I dragging my weak body as hers, used my last strength to knock on the door several times and everything turns black.

JiYong POV 
I wiped my tears as I heard the door knock. Who's that? I wonder. As I open the door, I saw my love and her mother. "Jess?! Aunty?! " I was shocked and no matter how loud I'm calling them. They never wake up. I called the ambulance and send them both to the hospital. 
Finally, she woke up after a few hours. "Where I am?" She asked "you're in the hospital, jagiya!" I replied. Once she get her conscious, she immediately grabbing my arms "where is my mom?" "She is in another room. The doctor said she is just being too tired. It's fine, don't worry!" I comfort her as I saw her panic look. "What happen?" I asked. "He leaves us because of them~" she starts chocking and crying. "Who is he?" I asked but she didn't replied. She just roughly grabbing me close to her and hugged me tight. I didn't mind of course. In fact, I feel happy and safe in her embrace. But why she is not happy? Why she said that? What happen? After she calm down, she starts explaining the whole situation and I start to understand "so master of Egypt 's father is your dad?you both are blood related sibling?" I asked "I don't know!" She cried. "Ok! Let's don't talk about it first!" 

SeungHyun's POV 
"Where you think you're going?!" Just when I am about to sneak out, a familiar voice shouted at me from behind. I turn back "Dad?!" I called. "Are you going to meet Jess?" He asked and I nodded. "You cannot go!" He said. "Why?" I asked. "I said cannot means cannot!" He said firmly. "You already know I'm Jess's father and you both are blood related sibling. Why you still...?" He frowned and continue asked. Should I tell him the truth? Looking at his worried face, the first time I feel pity/bad for him. Can he handle it if I tell him the truth? And will our family broken if I said? "Son, please! Let me beg you! Don't go back to the human world! Don't go back to find Jess! She is your sister. I don't wish any of you would get hurt anymore. You know your mom's personality! If she knew, you and Jess would be the first one get hurt badly. I know it's all my fault. I'm sorry, my son!" He said as I saw his tears filled up his eyes. The first time i feel he actually cares about me. The first time we actually have a feeling of we are father and son. Now, He is my father no longer the king only . I nodded as I think I should have do something for my family.