Bad day or Good day

In Love with A Gay Man

 

‘Beep Beep Beep’

“Ugh~” my hand sneak out and hit on the annoying alarm. I slowly drag my body up from my bed and gently rubbed my eyes. It’s only 6 in the morning and the sky still dark as usual. I smile as I heard Amelyn calling me from outside.  “Jess! I cooked your favorite~” she said. “Oh !” I whisper underneath.  I quickly rush out my room and accidentally bump on YongGuk, who also hurry out from their room. When the moment our eyes contact, we were like sending messages to each other “No way!” At the same moment, we saw the smoke come out from the kitchen. “Damn!” YongGuk said and the only thing I could do is gasp. Amelyn never a good cook in fact she did not burn the kitchen, we should be very thankful. At the moment of thinking, all we saw is Amelyn ran out the kitchen, with a messy look and a plate of… FOOD? Perhaps?! She force a bitter smile and said “Morning?! GOOD MORNING, maybe?!” she knew she get in trouble again. That why since the day I move in, me and YongGuk never let her get in the kitchen. Bet she sneak in this early morning again and do her ‘little experiment’ again?!  Finally, me and YongGuk quit staring her and YongGuk start talking “Baby~” with the voice, Amelyn knew her husband going nagging her again. I just put my hands up and said “I’ll go clean up the messy first!” “Then Jess maybe you go back to café later?” YongGuk knew that is a lot of mess I have to fix it, even though he did not take a look at all. Well, we all knew her well~ All I could do is sigh.

YongGuk’s POV

“Alright! I think you have to bring her for breakfast! The experiment goes ‘PRETTY WELL’! It burns all the food~ and I think some exploration happen before this?!” Jess shouts out sarcastically from the kitchen.  I am staring at my clumsy wife fiercely, but not for long as she start her magic spell for me. “Oppa, don’t be mad please? I just want to cook some eggs for you! see? I manage to… at least full cooked?” She doing aegyo act in front of me and showing an African egg which I don’t even recognize is an egg before. I pinch on her cheeks and smile “why my wife have to be so clumsy and cute at the same time?” she quickly escape from my pinch and rubbed on her cheeks “Ya, it’s hurt!” I smiled again “Let’s go out for breakfast and we have to go café earlier as Jess won’t be around to help us open the shop!”

After an hour cleaning…

“Ah, finally it’s done!” I smiled and walk out from the kitchen. ‘This is life without you, learning how to miss you-’ “hello?” I pick up my cellphone “Jess ah, I think you can come back later! Today is not much customer in the café! Sorry for this morning!” Amelyn said in another side. “Is alright! Who call I have an adorable cousin?! ” I smiled and hang up the call. Still having time?! Maybe I could for a morning walk before going back to work?! Long time did not do so, I thought. So, I quickly get in my room and change my sport wear with the hoodie.  This is the first time I go jogging alone. I did not leave Korea but still there are many roads I do not familiar. Most of my time is work and home. Before leaving the house, I check my phone and GPS, make sure it work well. Ran out the house with the earphone on me… the best feeling occurs when the music on and the world off. I was so into the music until I was… was… a bit lost?! Where I am now? I realized I did not recognize those building.  I want to call Amelyn as I already freak out. However, when I try to make the call, I realized my phone’s battery died. Oh no, why?! Think! Think! Think! I must stay calm and think! I must be somewhere around the house only. I wouldn’t go too far, right?! Suddenly, I remember YongGuk brought me and Amelyn take public bus before. He said just in case, I need to take public transport I could use it. I don’t know how to speak Korean nor see the Hangul words. So, what I can remember is the label on the bus. “Must be this!” I whisper before get up the bus. I was planned to ask people but there are too much people in the bus and all of them seem very busy. No choice, peak hours! When most of them left the bus, I get to see the outside view and oh my top… “Where is this place?” I practically yell in my mind as I stick my face on the window.  People look at me like freak and I only can embarrassingly sit down. Wait till the next station and get down. I hope I could find some public phone so I could call. But then, I do not really remember the phone number.
 

I saw a park. Maybe I could find someone help me inside?! I slowly walk in and there is no ones. Now I really feel like crying. The first time I feel so hopeless and helpless. Suddenly, I heard someone’s yawn.  I walk near to the chair and that when the time… I… my heart… “难道他是…” The last words I could say before everything turn black.

JiYong’s POV

I heard someone’s voice who seen like… I turn back and look at the girl who just fainted on the ground. I quickly rush near to her and flip her back. “OMO~ she is…”

 

Ji Yong & Jess: why we have to meet again? is because of the cruelity of  fate or another sweet disaster?

 

Actually I wasn't planned them meet up like this, but it seem like I make my reader sad for putting too much sadness in the story~ I try to make JiYong and Jess come back together more and we will see the chemistry... support, subsbribe and comments ya~