Heartbreaker Cafe

In Love with A Gay Man

 

JiYong’s POV

Is been 3 days since I saw her from hospital. How is she now? The voices of YongGuk still spinning in my mind. I feel so much guilt and sorry for her. Did I really hurt her that much that why she leaving? Maybe she do not want to meet me anymore? “Argh…” I groaned as grabbing my hairs. “Hyung, daeche mwoga munje ya? (hyung, what’s wrong with you?)” Daesung said as he walk in with a cup of coffee. As soon as I saw him, I immediately sit up straight and pretend nothing happen. “jeon gwaenchanh-ayo !(I’m fine!)” I said, pretending continue writing the lyrics. Daesung take a sip of his coffee and sit down aside. The good smell of coffee found me. It remind me of her smile automatically. “geuge mwojyo? joh-eun naemsae! (what’s that? It smell good!)” “Oh, i ? (this?) igeon ... eum ... noona geu eseo naleul wihae gajyeoon keopi ibnida ... ulli ui kape ! yojeum yumyeonghan ! simjieo beullogeuga chucheon haess-eoyo ! dangsin-eun jom meog-eo bollae? (this is the coffee that noona brought for me from that...erm...that... heartbreaker's cafe! very famous lately! even the blog got recommended! do you want some?)” Daesung said as he passed the coffee to me. “heart- breaker?!” I asked. “Yea, heartbreaker! dangsin-ui sollo gog gwa gat-eun napal-eul bul-eo la! geudeul-i dangsin paen naegi  (Sound same as your solo song! Bet they are your fans!)” Daesung jokingly said. “Oh~” I replied without emotion as I always thinking of her again.

Next day morning…

I stay up the studio again. Is been a week I did not go back to my home as I do not know how to face SeungHyun. At this beautiful morning, I wear my disguise again and went out alone. I do not know where should I drive to. Without her and him, my life is like a zombie’s life. Work and work is my own routine. Did I really fall for a girl already? Did I really let go off SeungHyun already? I cant able to drive in this. I’m going crazy. I cursing myself in my thought as I stopped my car at the road side. I buried my head on the string for a while until I decided to take a walk instead of drive. As I open the car door, I saw the café shop named “HEARTBREAKER”. This is it?! The shop Daesung mention last night?! The coffee smell could make me at least thinking of her and relax for a while. Maybe I should order some of it. So, I walk in.

I walk near to the counter and focus on the menu without paying attention at the surrounding. “annyeonghaseyo! naega jumun-eul hasigi balabnida bad-eul su issseubnikka? (hello! May I get your order please?)” a familiar, friendly voice send into my ears. This voice… I immediately lifted my head up and look at her.