Love at Frist Sight

In Love with A Gay Man

 

JiYong’s POV

When the moment he asked me not to talk about JiYong, I know it is must is something doing with me. He is angry with me, but what would it be? I did not say anything with him since last night. Wait. I’m jess; of course I did not say anything to make him mad. Will it been that stupid woman make him angry? But there is impossible. She seem like do not know anything.  

“ok! We don’t talk about him! How about SeungHyun oppa? I heard he is not feeling well, is he very sick? Should we go to visit him-” before I asked more question, YoungBae suddenly holding my arms strongly. My eyes open wide as if the eyeballs going to fall out, I have no idea why of a sudden, YoungBae acting like this. I saw his watery eyes. Is he about to cry? Why? Did I say something wrong? I’m just asking SeungHyun. He faced down and held his head up again to look at me. I could see he is holding his tears back and I start to ask “oppa, are you alright? Wae? (why?) did I just say something offended you? I just want to know about SeungHyun-”

“STOP SAYING SEUNGHYUN! STOP SAYING JIYONG! ” he screamed at me as I mention SeungHyun’s name. I never saw YoungBae being that angry. He is always the most patient and calm among all of us. I never saw he lost his temper.

“YoungBae oppa~” my soft voice shaking

“THEY DON’T LOVE YOU!” he said as his holding loose a bit “I know everything!”

Did he just said he know everything? I was nervous and freak out! What he know? Is that-“what you mean?” I tried to fake a smile to cover my nervous.

“You love SeungHyun Hyung.” He said

I was shocked when I heard what he said. Did he already know that I’m Kwon JiYong and I love SeungHyun? But then he continue saying “and SeungHyun hyung love JiYong! They are gay couple…” he slower and soften his voice when completed the sentence “which i, this buddy also don’t know!”

Pheww… I thought he knew that I’m Kwon JiYong already. Scare me! No, wait! How he knew all this and this is why he mad at me? Even I’m hiding my preference from him, why should he be so angry? “How you know-” I struggling whether to mention it again I just replace it with “this?”

“Yesterday night… actually I was behind the auto-seller machine!” he explained as I covered my mouth with my hand when I heard it. That is why he thinks Jess love SeungHyun and SeungHyun love me. “I never knew I did not manage to grab a drink but grab big breaking news!” his expression turns from angry to sad. I know he is hurt and under my breath, I could only softly whisper “sorry my friend! I don’t want to hurt you!”

I escape from his holding and turn to another side. Only by ignoring his eye sight, so I could tell him another lies. “You don’t understand, YoungBae! Is complicated!”

“How complicated is that?” he turn me back to faced him “leave him! Don’t marry JiYong! You won’t be happy!”

“What? No!” I take his hand off me. I feel him getting weird. He is not only angry because of I’m lying. There is something behind it which I don’t know what it is.  

“Leave SeungHyun Hyung! Leave JiYong! You don’t have to suffer!” he said

“You don’t understand. Staying with JiYong is the only way I could see SeungHyun!” I simply said it and try to leave. I feel stranger with the conversation. The expression that he gave me is like he is jealousy. But why would he? Suddenly he holds my arms again when I try to turn away. Besides, his holding is getting tighter and hurting me. “YoungBae oppa, apayo! (it’s hurt!)”

He ignore me and continue saying “They don’t deserve you!” while he saying, I manage to escape from his holding and lying to him that “but JiYong love me! He would marry me! Do you know how lucky I am can be marrying the famous top idol in Korean? I’m not innocent as you think! Besides, we just met! Do care about your own business.” I must be losing my mind for saying that, but I just hope the things I think would not happen. I turn and walk away. Left only dumb head YoungBae was standing alone.

Suddenly, he shouted “Marry me! I love you too!” I turn back and look at him as he ran towards me, hugged me tight. “I don’t know what’s going on with me! I been having this feeling since the day I talk with you! Is like I’m waiting for my whole life to just meet you! Your smile, your eyes, your lips, your hairs, your voice…your…your everything is like imprint on my mind. I can’t stand when I saw you crying! Its breaks my heart into pieces. Do you know how hurt is that whenever you mention SeungHyun and JiYong in front me? I know you suffering but you can’t say! Let me love you…I beg you to let me love you! if you want to marry a rich guy, then I promise I would earn more…more… and more money for you! ”

“Young-YoungBae?” I was speechless when I saw his sincere expression. I was right! He is not angry due to I am a gay. It is because I’m a gay and still marry his ideal girl. Due to the sadness he saw his girl getting, so he is fighting back against me in order to protect her. On one hand, I was glad because he finally found his love. However, on another hand, I don’t know how to tell him that this love might not be true. Cupid, please! Not now! Not letting my lovely brother here fall into love and fall out of love at the same time. He never been in relationship and I don’t know whether he could stand it if I rejected him now.

“I know we just met but the feeling is there! I can’t help it! I never believe love at first sight but it happen! I don’t know what’s happen nowadays! Everything just like a mess!” he buried his head on my chest. I feel the wetness on my shirt, guess he is crying already.

I pat his head and close my eyes for a while. “oppa, like you said nowadays there is too much things happen, maybe the feeling was not true. You just-” he held his head up and cut me off by saying “I know the feeling is real. It never been so strong! I have crush on Dara before too. I never easily love someone. No matter what, there is nothing compare to this time.”

“But- but YoungBae oppa, you know I love SeungHyun! I can’t forget him no matter what! Let’s me go!” I try to leave as I don’t know what to say more. He is so stubborn and I know there is no way I could win him.  YoungBae grabs my wrist and said “I know! But I need you to know that I love you and you got a choice. I want to you to choose me instead of him!” I did not look back and just take his hand off mine. Without looking back, I walked away sadly. What mess I had caused? I walked to the balcony and I could not stand it. I collapse and sit on the ground. SeungHyun misunderstanding me, YoungBae mad on me because he is in love with that stupid women and me, myself having some kind weird feeling towards this Jess too?! What to do?!

 I covered my eyes with my hand and groaned.

JiYong: Life is a mess. Love is messier. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is double updates for now. Maybe there is more at night, who knows? Haha... Today I 'invited' our lovely YoungBae oppa into our 'love game', so what you think? Remember your comments and feedback are always welcome. Please continue showing your big love and take good care of my characters. Gomawoyo! * bow* In the next chapter, I was planning to do some against my ordinary writing sequence, but still considering because I scare that might confuse you guys when reading. So, stay tune. Let's see what will be happen between JiYong, Jess, SeungHyun and YoungBae... or maybe there are more characters adding in.