Press Conference

In Love with A Gay Man
JiYong's POV
She went out quite a time. Who is the caller? I didn't even pay attention on what the boys telling me. My eyes just stick on the entrance. 'Hyung, are you listening to me?' The annoying maknae never stop his speech seen he step in. 'Seungri, looks like your hyung is more interest ed what's going on outside the room!' Daesung said with chuckled. 'Ahhhh~ JiYong oppa never loves me anymore? We are nyongri!!!!' He said and I just gently slap my hand on his mouth and cover it without even looking at him. But he do manage to struggle and escape after a while 'Ya~' he shouted and at this moment, Jess came in. She seem sad. What happen to her?! She grabs her bags on the couch and weakly bow 'I'm going home first! Annyeong everyone!' From her flat tone, I know she is not happy. I think YoungBae sense it too. 'Jes-' I was about to ask her stay but I noticed the boys are here. My stupid cocky ego stopped me. 'Hey, it's time to go back!' YoungBae just stand up and shout it. I know he do it purposely. I owe him. 'JiYong ah, remember the next few days would be the press conference for -' YoungBae paused and look at Jess 'whatever just happen!' He didn't exactly mention it but I guess he cares about her feelings. What actually happen that night? We never know and she never tells me too. 'Press conference?! What press conference?' She asked and the boys just leaves. She come closer to me and asked the question again. Honestly, I would like to know did she... But another part of me, I don't want to force her. 
 
Jess's POV
Press conference? Did YoungBae means we have to go out and what actually happen on that night? I don't want. I don't want to admit that I am just being a like what the crazy fans said. Slowly, I feel like breaking down. I have with a guy when I was drunk and so happen to this guy is my fiance's best friend. Yet, both of them are couple before. What the heck am I think I am doing? Now that dude just leaves me alone. This guy who I cheated save me but gets injured. And... And we have to give an explanation for the public? What they will think of me? Will the crazy fans come after me and haunt me down again? But... As I think back, I am who they said. My head down and...
 
JiYong's POV
I don't know how should I respond on her question. How should I present without making her feeling bad? I never thought my silence make things worst. Her head faced down and as I grab her hands hoping to at least comfort her. I feel some wetness on my hand. A big drop of tears hit on my back of hand. Oh no, she is crying. 'Jess ah~' I don't know what to say but just calling her name.' I am~' she said. 'Huh?' I was confused. What she means I am? Then she continues ' I'm the they said. I'm sorry, JiYong oppa!' The second times she called me 'oppa' but this don't make me happy anyways. She is crying and her words hurt me so much. Where is the high self esteem Jess goes?! How could she admit their brainless accuse? She is not that! I know she is not.
 
Jess's POV
'Aniya! You're not!' He said and I slowly raise my head up. He swip away my tears with his thumb but still it keeps on rolling down. 'Its me who cause you injured. It's me who cause all these troubles. You're right! I am the stupid wo-' before I could completed the sentence he placed his fingers on my lips. 'Stop!' He said. 'But I am... I'm just like the who flirt and sleep with every guys. I am so freaking dirty. Actually that night, I was-' he just crashed his lips on mine this time. I immediately pushed him away and shouted 'what you're doing?' 'You said you're a and so why not we just do it now?' He said. He can't be serious. 'What?' I can't believe it 'you're not what you said. Why can't you see?i don't care about what people said. But you're the one! All matter is you! You know how much it hurts here' he said as he grabbed his shirt on his chest side 'when you claimed what you're know?! I know who you are! Are you scare because of the press conference? We can always cancel if you don't want to face the public.' I know he did too much for me. I'm just no ones to him. Why he do this?! I turn away and refuse to look at him some more. The more he treat me well, the more the guilt is haunting me. 'You don't need to do this! I will go for the press conference!' I said.i can feel he kind of relief with his tone 'ok let's do it together!' He said happily. 'There is no 'together', just me!' I turn back and look at his dummy face. 'Actually I'm just no ones to you! Just so happen we have our soul exchange. Just so happen you force to marry me. Just so happen you and I have to stay together. We are not that close actually. For an unknown stranger like me, you did too much!' I look at him sadly as I think of his badly injured back. 'Rest well! I will bear all the responsible. Your career and like won't be affect by me, Jess the stupid woman, anymore!' I stand up and plan to leaves.
Suddenly, he grabbed my wrist. 'Why you always being so ignorance? Did my action explained well?' I was surprise with what he said. What he means? I turn back and look at him. 'You are really the stupidest woman in the world. ' he said. I was still confuse. 
 
JiYong's POV
She look back at me with completely confuse look. That makes me so much frustrated 'Aissshhh... I don't even know what makes me fall in love with you so much!' Opps... Did I just said it?! just present O shape. I know how surprise she is now. Well why wouldn't she? A hottie like me just confess my love. I was well prepare to hear she said 'I love you too, JiYong oppa!' Or 'Nado saranghaeyo oppa!' But none of this came from . She just asked 'Un you gay? Why you loved me? Why me?' Her looks was like she get the horrible threat. What the hell? What's wrong with her? The next thing she asked makes me speechless 'is that because I look/act like a man?! Nan -- ' she was still a bit struggle with Korean language 'nan namja aniya (I am not man) ~' she immediately cover herself with her thick coat. The act is so cute especially with the pout. But what is that?! 
 
Jess's POV
All I get is he laughed loud at me. Is that it? Because he wants to fool me? 'You-' he just can't stop laughing and start pissed me off with that laugh ' is that funny?' I asked angrily. He hold back his laugh and tune back a serious face ' then is that funny to play with my heart? I don't know why you could ever think of that. I love you~ saranghae Jess Teoh, my stupidest woman!! I love you not because your tomboyish act. Not because I have to say it. Not because anything. I love you because you are Jess! Is that clear for you?' He leans his face close and smile. Did he just... Omo~ the monster just said he love me loudly. 'So' he placed one of his hand to my waist. 'What' he pulled me close 'do' a little bit closer 'you' way more closer 'say?' After the way 'say', he just kissed me. Funny thing is I start react to it. I kissed him back and he pulled back ' I  take that as a 'yes'!' He smirked. Aissshhh this man really know how to make a girl's heart go crazy. Then we continue kissing with the passionate one. Until I suddenly remember something, I immediately pushed him away. He looks at me with full of doubts 'I'm sorry I can't-' I can't be with him as I already have with SeungHyun. Call me conservative minded but I just don't want the relationship gets more complicated. 'I don't take a 'no' for this!' He said fiercely. 'But JiYong ah, me and SeungHyun already...' This time he just cover my mouth with his bare hand. 'UHmmm...' I can't even speak. 'I don't want to know! I just know that I am already madly in love with you Ms.Teoh! So don't reject my love! We are going to faced the public as a married couple! You are going to be my wife!' After his talk, he slowly let go off his hand. With this full dominant act, I should protest but then I just obey. Silencely I agree what he said. Maybe because I am going crazy too? ' do you love me?' He asked while cupped my face 'but me and-' 'I ask do you love me?' He kind of shouting this time ' yes!' I nodded and he smiled brightly. Don't know why this smile ease all the worries I had in mind. Maybe he was right! We are all the matters. He placed a soft peck on my forehead and gently pressed my head on his chest. 'We are going to face this together! Don't worry!' He said. 'I...' I want to tell him I love him too but then I am still scare. Am I a burden to him?! 'I love you!' He completed the sentences for me. 'I will patiently wait till the day you tell me this three words! So don't make me wait too long, neh?' He said.