Emergency

In Love with A Gay Man

 

Jess’s POV

Aissh... why I can’t even recall a single thing after that?! Did we? Did we not?? ‘argghhh’ I pulled my hairs with frustration and groaned. Haiz... I think I better leave first! No matter what I can’t remain like this, so I grabbed my clothes that shattered on the floor and wear it. Where is my phone? I search everywhere but still I can’t find it. Maybe I lost in the club last night. I was so wasted. Don’t want to care anymore, go out from the hotel first! I open the door with caution, peeking left to right, right to left again. I make sure there is nobody in the hallway before I leave the room. This is the first time I feel like I am doing ‘crime’ in the hotel. Once I saw there is no one and the elevator’s door opened, I immediately rush into it. I keep on pressing the ‘CLOSE’ button and hoping there is no one going to come in. I just don’t want to leave anybody know that I am overnight in the hotel. Luckily, just as my wish, nobody recognized me. I successfully walk out from the lobby. However, once I stepped out the hotel, I saw a bunch of people rush to me. They are paparazzi. They boom me with a lot of questions. They even shows the picture of SeungHyun brought me to the hotel when we were both drunk. They are asking me if I cheating on JiYong and having one night stand with SeungHyun. I just can’t take it! I can’t take it anymore! So I pushed their microphone away and run for my life. Before this people told me those ‘people’ are crazy, I don’t exactly believe but today I do. They are out of their mind. I get in the taxi and they even use their car to chase after me. They drive speedy fast and across the road while having red lights just to capture a picture of mine. Now what? What should I do? When the taxi driver successfully avoided the paparazzi, he stopped at the road side and asked me where I want to go. I really don’t know actually. My mind just goes blank. I don’t want to go back that monster’s house and I can’t find SeungHyun now. Amelyn... yes! I could go back to heartbreaker café. I look out from the car window. Hey this place is close to heartbreaker café. Just a few street walking distances from here. ‘ahjussi, I think I will get down from here.’ I paid him the amount of money. ‘Be careful miss! Wish you good luck!’  He said. ‘Thanks!’ I smiled and leave the taxi.

I thought I faced the worst incident just now. I am so glad that I could come back home, but then I never thought... As I almost reach Heartbreaker café, I saw those paparazzi again. I immediately hide myself and slowly steal a peek. I saw Amelyn and YongGuk are surrounded by those paparazzi. They are mentally booming them just like what they do to us. I saw Amelyn was very angry and YongGuk was busying to explain. This is my entire fault. I make them into this kind of situation. If I go back to Heartbreaker café now, the things will just goes worse. Sadly, I can only leave the place with tears. I don’t know where I can go now. I just like a person without soul.

JiYong’s POV

Where have this girl been? Is already one day one night. She must be cool down a bit. Maybe I should call her and apologize?! So I did, but then her phone can’t be reached. Did she still mad at me? Just when I am worry and frustrated, the annoying maknae burst in the studio ‘Hyung! Hyung!’ he shouted nervously. ‘Seungri ah, naega deul-eogagi jeon-e mun-eul nokeu dangsin-ege eolmana manh-eun sigan ? gedaga,i nae seutyudio ibnida! oechul!( how many times I have to tell you to knock the door before enter? besides, this is my studio! Go out! In Korean ) ’ he ignore my saying and continue with his own words ‘cheos beonjjae bwa, hyung! (look at this first, hyung!in Korean) ’ he hand me his ipad ‘Seungri ah, I am not interested with your stupid crazy ! GO OUT!!’ I still remember the last time he burst in is to show me his new favorite . I am not having mood for that now. ‘No, Hyung! LOOK!’ he said with serious tone. So I get the ipad from him and I saw the breaking news.

 BREAKING NEWS: JIYONG’S FIANCE CAUGHT CHEATING WITH CHOI SEUNGHYUN.

BREAKING NEWS: YG FAMILY, TRUE FAMILY! SHARING ‘LOVE’

When I scrolled down I saw all kind of bad comments about Jess. Some of the fans even mention to kill her. She must be very scare now. I need to find her. ‘jiyong ah, did you read...’ I heard youngbae’s voice and as I lift up my head, he is here already with daesung. ‘What actually happening?’ Daesung asked. ‘yea, where is Jess now?’ youngbae  asked. ‘I was having some small misunderstanding with her last night and she leaves the house.’ I lied. It was not a small misunderstanding. I do kill Selena. ‘Seungri ah, where is TOP hyung?’ youngbae asked. ‘nan molla! oneul achim buteo geuege jeonhwa , nan geunyang geuleul chaj-eul su eobs-seubnida ! (i don't know! i called him since this morning, i just can't find him!in Korean )’ Seungri said and start calling again but can’t be reach too. Assshhh this SeungHyun, did he plan all this? Did he tried to destroy Jess and me? I just can’t figure out what he trying to do. I keep on surfing the net until I saw one post that mention they saw Jess. They even capture the picture. I immediately rush out without bothering to tell them what is happening. When I was about to leave the YG building, the bunch of paparazzi blocked my way. Luckily, at this moment, YG staff and Youngbae them come out and help me. They distract the paparazzi and let me leave.

Jess’s POV

Damn, I am so hungry! Since the morning I haven’t eat until now. I saw there is a restaurant at the opposite road. When I would like to across the road to have my meal, suddenly some people cover my mouth and pulled me from behind. They dragged me into the alley. ‘What do you want?’ i asked after I had been roughly pushed down to the ground. ‘How dare you cheat on our JiYong oppa?’ one of them said. ‘who you think you are to fool  two hearts? TOP oppa is mine!!!’ another girl said and she rush to me, pulling my hairs. I screamed in pain but then she dragged me closer to the bucket with full of dirty water. She pressed my head into the water and keeps doing on and on. When I almost chocked and think of I am going to die, she released me. However, another girl straightly kicked to my stomach and pulled my hair, making me facing them. ‘YOU ARE SUCH A !’ she scolded and another girl just slapped my face. ‘You don’t deserve them!’ she let go of my hairs then walk away, seem like getting something. The other girls start to beat me up badly. ‘do you know how lucky you are to have JiYong oppa as your fiancé? You are going to marry him, why you still cheating on him?’ the girl comes back with a bottle of liquids. ‘I...’ I don’t know what to say anymore. I maybe...99% maybe really having with SeungHyun and that counted as cheating?! Well I guess so even we are not really couple.  ‘so you used this face to make them fall for you?’ she asked with touching my cheek. What she wants to do? She look scary and creepy. She throw a little bit of liquid on the floor and it smell bad. It just destroys the surface of the floor. Its acid. ‘No please!!’ I begged with tears. ‘or this voice?’ she asked. The other girls tried to open my mouth. I know exactly what they are up to. They want to make me drink that. I press my lips tight and not open it. However, they have too many people and their force just make me open a little bit. Just when she is about to pour in the liquid to my mouth, someone pulled them away. ‘NO!’ he shouted. I know is a male voice. As I lifted up my head, I saw him using his body protecting me. He hugged me tight and then I heard he shouted painfully. He turns back and look at the girls once and she dropped the bottle ‘Ji-JiYong oppa?’ they all gets shocked and run away. ‘Mon-monster!’ he look back at me weakly before fall. I managed to catch him and hugged him in my arms. His back was poured by the acid. ‘what to do? What should I do?’ I panic. ‘monster! Don’t die!! JiYong!!! ’ I cried. He lifted his arms slowly and touched my cheeks ‘are you ok?’ his voice are so weak and soft still he shows his care. He only care am I ok but not himself. I cried badly and nodded. When I called ‘JiYong oppa~don’t die! Stay with me!! Stay strong!’ I look around and shouting ‘SOMEBODY!ANYONE!! PLEASE!!HELP! WE NEED HELP!! HELP!!’He smiled and said ‘finally you called me ‘JiYong oppa’!’after the saying, his arms let go and his eyelids just closed.  No matter how I called him, he just wont wake up anymore.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------