Hurting her

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

 

Author’s POV

 

The next day,

“What the hell?”Yeonwoo scroll her Galaxy Player.

 

Infinite Woohyun and T-ara Hyomin kissing?”

 

Mwoya?(What?)”Haera asked. “Ah!Ani.Please continue with your studies,”Yeonwoo faked a smile. Haera continue reading her books,studying. “Damn,what the hell?!”Yeonwoo heart whispered.

 

“Yeonwoo-ah.”

“Eoh?”

“Waeyo?”

 

Yeonwoo gulped. “Jinjja,gwenchana!(Really,It’s nothing!)”she said. “I must called Sungjongie,”her heart whipered again. She look at Haera,who is totally immersed in the book. “Um,Haera-ah,I’m going to the ladies,okay?”Yeonwoo said softly. Haera gave her a smile and nodded.

 

 

[Sungjongie<3 – calling…]

 

“Eoh,Yeonwoo-ah!”Sungjong said,in his high-pitch tone.

“Sungjongie,did you heard that?”

“Heard what?”

“About Woohyun oppa.”

“Oh,Yeah.I heard that too.”

“Should I—”

Andwae!(No!).Haera must not know about this!”

“O..Okay.”

“Take care of her,eoh?And you,take care,love you!”

“Uh,love you too?” She laughed a little bit.

 

-END CONVERSATION-

 

 

Yeonwoo stared at her phone. “She must not know about this.He’s right.”

She walk in back to the library and saw Haera becoming stiffed,as if she is keeping her anger inside of her.Yeonwoo walk slowly towards her and heard two girls mumbling behind Haera.

“Oh my god,Woohyun kissed Hyomin?”

“I know right?Unbelievable.”

Yeonwoo gulped. “Haera-ah,List—”

Haera stands. “I think,I should go back home now,”she said,emotionless.She walk bumped onto Yeonwoo shoulders.Yeonwoo turned to her but she already left the library. “This is bad.”

 

 

Meanwhile,In Infinite dorm,

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!!”

The Infinite manager raised his voice at Woohyun and slammed the newspaper on him. “Hyung!I swear I’m not the one who started the kiss!She kissed me for all sudden,really!”Woohyun defencing himself.

“He’s right,hyung.Maybe Hyomin started it first,”Sunggyu stepped in. The manager sighed. “Woohyun,I know you for a long time,make it on track again,”he said,rubbing his forehead,before leaving the dorm.All the members just silent.

“Hyung,how about Haera?”Myungsoo broke the silences. “I don’t know,”he said,weakly. Dongwoo tapped his back. “Yah,I think you should find her and explain before things become worst.”

Woohyun nodded.

 

 

At Haera-Woohyun Condominium,

 

Haera scroll down her Ipad,read the news about Woohyun and Hyomin caught kissing at the backstage of Inkigayo.She read it calmly.

 

Infinite Woohyun and T-ara Hyomin dating?’

 

‘Two idols caught kissing on the camera!’

 

‘Woomin couple?’

 

Her heart race as she read all the comments.

 

[Good for Woohyun,it’s time for him to look a wife:p]

 

[Wah,대박!Woomin couple sounds sweet]

 

[I hope they will get cast on ‘We got married’]

 

Her phone was ringing.She hoping that it wasn’t Woohyun.

 

 

[Park TaeJun – calling…]

 

“Hello?”

“Haera.”

“Yeah?”

“You—heard it?”

“Uh.yeah.”

“Are you alright?”

“……”

She’s silence.Obviously,she’s not okay. “Are you free?”she asked.

“Now?”

“…...”

“Yes,why?”

“Let’s have some dinner.”

“uhhh.sure.”

 

-End conversation-

 

 

Haera wears a mini skirt eventhough it’s a cold night.She put on the make up as if she’s gonna be on date and tied up her hair into bun.She grabbed her house keys and left the house.

 

**************

 

“Haera-ssi.”

Haera bit her lasagna slowly. “Haera-ssi?”

“Eoh?you called me?”She lifted her head. “Are you okay?”Taejun asked her,held her hand that was on the table.She pulled her hand and grabbed the glass of wine.She dranked it and slammed the glass.(the glass was not broke.mind that;D)

“I—I don’t want to talk about him n—”she said as if she want to cry,but then,Taejun cut her off. “It’s hurt when I saw you hurt,Haera-ah,”Taejun said,informally with her.Her hand turn into a fist.

 

 

There was somebody saw them,having together.Then,the person leaves.

 

 

“It’s okay,if you wanna cry,”Taejun moved his hand to hers. She slammed her hand on the table and stands. “That’s it!I thought having dinner with you will make me better.But it turned out to be become more worst,”she raised her voice,and glared at Taejun.All the customers watch them,clueless.

 

Haera leave him there.