Arrogant Hyomin?

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

Hyomin’s POV

“CUT!”

Tch,my work done today.Woohyun was bowed at the staff as a sign ‘thank you’,while I stand firmly.I placed a beautiful smile at my face and called out his name. “Woohyun-ssi!”

But he didn’t heard.He just walk to the changing room.I tip-toed to his changing room and I find out someone in his room. “You came?”he sounds..happy?

I take a peek at the door.That of him.Haera.

“Of course!I’m your ‘cousin’ right?”she emphasized.I keep eavesdropping them until…

 

Eoh?Someone there?”

.I’m spotted. “Ah!Hyomin.Anyeong,”Haera smiled at me.I gave her yeah-Im-faking-my-smile at her.She looked at me,weirdly. “Hyomin-ah,what can I do for you?”Woohyun asked me,drinking the water from the bottle.

Ah,crap. “I think…PD-nim wants to meet you,”I lied.He gave me a look. “Really?I’m going,”he quickly walked from the room,leaving me and Haera in the room.She smile innocently at me,which grossed me a lot.

“I think I should going too,”she said at me and walk passes me.Before she pulled the knob,I said to her, “Careful,miss.”

“Yes?”she turned.I’m also turned facing her,smirked evilly. “Careful,or your so-called-husband will leave you,”I said,casually. “And,why is it so?”she asked me again.Now,with different tone.I crossed my arm. “Because maybe..”I lifted my hand,looking at my nails.

 

“Maybe I might snatched him from you,”I smile at her.Her eyes was widen. “Are you—trying to blackmailed me?”she asked disbelieved.I nodded,confidently. “Uh-huh.”

She glared at me,with her pretty eyes of her. “You—”

I walked closer to her.She take a step backwards and hit the door.I leaned my face to the side of her face and whispered, “Or maybe Woohyun will fall for me?”

She just stood firmly,emotionless.I smirked. “Good luck,Haera,”I raised my hand,to shaked hands with her.

She tapped my hands away. “Don’t’ you dare touch Woohyun,”she warned.I looked at her. “Well,it should me say that.Don’t you dare touch Woohyun,”I emphasized.I rolled my eyes.I bumped into her shoulder and leave her there alone in the room.

 

Yes.This is me.Arrogant Hyomin.;)

 

 

 

(author notes:sorry for the short updates.blame for my lack of imaginations.I really tired now,after being forced to watch stupid choir at my college.So,practically,blame my lecturer:p)