Just can't let you go

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Haera sit on the floor for a few hours.

 

Yes.FEW Hours.

 

It’s been 5 hours she sit there.After Woohyun left her. “It’s scary,”she said,hugging her knee. “What should I do?”She asked herself.She kept herself pokerfaced.

 

She lay on the floor,biting her fingers. “What should I do?”

 

Then,her phone rings. It’s Yeonwoo.

 

[Yeonwoo Calling…]

 

“YAH!KWON HAERA!”

Haera pulled her phone away from her ear. “Shut up,your voice are killing me,”Haera said.

“What happened last night?”She asked Haera.

“I drunk.”

Yeonwoo stopped. “Be serious Haera-ah.Sungjong tell me Woohyun oppa was back to Infinite’s dorm with really bad mood.”

“Like I care,”I mumbled. “MWO?!”

“Ani,chinguya,”she faked a smile,eventhough Yeonwoo doesn’t  see it.

“We’ll meet at the campus,bye.”

“Wait—”

-END CONVERSATION-

 

Haera held her phone tightly then looked at the clock. It’s 6 in the morning. “What should I do?”she asked herself again.She stands and walked towards her bedroom. She lay on the bed and cover herself with the blanket. “Bad guy.”

 

Later in Sunkyungkwan University..

 

“You owe me an explaination,Kwon Haera.”

 

Haera lifted her head.Yeonwoo stands in front of Haera with her hand on her waist.Haera faked a smile. “Oh?You here?”

 

“What now?”Yeonwoo sit beside her. The girls are in Sunkyungkwan University Library.Haera was sit on the floor,read some books for her assignments.

 

“I don’t wanna talk about it.”

 

Yeonwoo stared at Haera for a while. “It’s bad,right?”she asked. Haera nodded. Yeonwoo hugged her friend. “Crazy punk,you can cry you know,”she hugged Haera tightly.Haera sighed and smile.

 

“I…can’t cry,remember?”

 

Yeonwoo looked at her. “I’ve cried so much in the past because of my parents.There is no more tears in my eyes.”

Haera smile at Yeonwoo and continue read her books.

 

 

 

On the other hand..

 

Sunggyu,Sungyeol and Woohyun was in the van,on their way to Infinite’s Dorm.Sunggyu and Sungyeol as always,doing stupid game in the van.Noticing Woohyun being not him(usually,the talkative one),Sunggyu .

 

“Nam Grease are you sleep?”Sunggyu pushed his head a little bit. “Ay HYUNG!I’m not in my mood,”Woohyun raised his voice. “OHO!this punk,how dare you raised your voice at your hyung?!”Sunggyu tapped his head. “Ouch!”

 

Sungyeol keep laughing. “But really hyung,what’s happened between you and our sis in law?”Sungyeol asked. “It’s just..Nothing.”

 

The manager heard their conversation. “Kids,when you get married,don’t end up like Woohyun,”The manager teased. “Shut up,”Woohyun said,closed his eyes. “I won’t talk to her in this week.”

 

“Whoah,is it really bad?”Sunggyu asked. “You think?”Woohyun gave him an annoying look. Sunggyu nodded. “Don’t you worry about her?”Sungyeol asked. “I don’t know,”Woohyun replied.He sighed. He palming his chine and looked at the window.

 

I do worried about her.But for now,let me have my own space,” Woohyun thought.

 

 

 

Haera just got back from her campus.She switched on her phone and there is no calls from him.She sits on the couch.No phone calls,not even messages.

 

It’s really not him.

 

Woohyun usually will texts her saying sorry after they fight.But today,there is any messages from him.Haera looked at his phone number on her phone. “Should I call him?”Haera asked herself. She holds her phone tightly. “No,”she said,switching off her phone.

 

Tuesday

*

*

*

*

Wednesday

*

*

*

*

Thursday

*

*

*

*

Friday

*

*

*

*

Saturday

 

It’s Saturday and there is no calls or messages from him.Haera sit on the floor,leaning on the floor.She’s not eaten for 2 days. She even avoided calls from Yeonwoo and Taejun.

“Where is…Nam Woohyun?”She asked herself.She opened up her contact list and searched for Woohyun number.She decided to call him today.

 

[Bad Guy Calling…]

 

 

 

 

The  number that you have dialed is not—

 

Haera hang up. “Why he isn’t pick up?”she asked herself.She call him again.But there is no answer. She even called her Infinite oppas’.They also won’t picked up the phone.

 

*

*

*

*

Sunday

 

There is no news about him. Haera giving up on call him. Her eyes started to teary. “DAMN!” she throw her phone and It’s break into pieces. “I’m not crying!”She insisted.She stands and pushed away the stuffs on the table.

 

“DAMN IT!”She screamed and sit on the floor.She palmed her face. “Damn it,”she said. She started to cry.

 

She touched her chest and keep hit it.

 

“Damn it,Damn it,Damn it!”

 

Then,something came up.

 

 

FLASHBACK.

“Whoaa,Kwon Haera,I heard that your daddy is caught kissing other women?”The girl teased Haera.

“N—No!My dad won’t do that!”Haera protected her father. The other girl grabbed her collar. “Poor girl,I heard that your mom is dating someone else,right?”she laughed. “YOU THINKS IS FUNNY?!”Haera pushed the girl.The girl head started to bleed. “You !Grab her hand!”The girl ordered to her friends.

Haera can’t move.The girl punched her stomach and slaps her face few times. “Wasting my time.Girls,let’s go,”They leave Haera just like that at the back of the school.

She cried. Her lips are bleed,so with her knee.Her school uniform has been ripped.Haera cried but then she’s stopped.She stands and tapped her skirts to get the dust away.She wiped her tears. “I won’t cry after this,”She said,clenching her skirts.

END FLASHBACK

 

She crying more harder.She ran to a corner and hugged her knee. “Woohyun…come back,”she cried.But then...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You said you won’t cry?”

 

Haera lifted her head and looked at the door. She gasped. She stands. “You said you won’t cry?”

 

 

 

Woohyun asked.

 

Haera bit her lips and unknowingly she sits again on the floor.Woohyun ran to her and hugged. “Sweetheart,I’m sorry,”Woohyun kissed her hair. “Bad guy,”She hit his chest. She hugged him tightly.

 

“Me too.”

 

Woohyun brushed his lips onto hers.Haera closed her eyes.Then,he wiped her tears using his thumbs. “Don’t cry anymore,honey,”he embraced Haera in his arms.

____________________________________

Happy NEW YEAR!!!><