Her Birthday

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

A week has passed and today is her birthday.I’ve just finished recording my Infinite Ranking King with the hyungs’ and dongsaengs’. “Sunggyu hyung,I gotta go.It’s her—”

 

“Birthday,I know.You want a ‘private’ party with her,”Sunggyu hyung emphasized. “Mwo?Haera’s birthday?Should we go?”Sungyeol show me his evil smirked. “In your dream,”I gave him an annoyed look. “Ayy,Why so serious,hyung?”Sungjong interrupt,while Myungsoo just listen to the conversation.

 

“Ah,Couldn’t be...” Hoya looked at Sungyeol,instead of finishing his words.Sungyeol and Myungsoo look at each other. “Wooohhhhhh!Are you gonna do ‘that’?”Sungyeol teased me.

 

“What the hell with ‘that’?”I asked him.Then,Sunggyu was like, “Ahhh..that.”

 

“What’s ‘that’?”I asked them. “You know.Uh,‘that’ thing that married couple do..umm..making kids?”

 

My face was blushing. “I’m not doing that!!”

 

My  god,it’s embarrassing.I know Haera and I have been married but I think she doesn’t ready yet.Or it is me?Ah,it’s embarrassing.

 

“Why not?You are married couple right?”Dongwoo asked. “Cut it off.I’m going,bye,”I leave them,with my face in red.

 

I went to a flower shop and bought a bouquet bright orange roses.Her favourite. “Is this enough?”I asked myself.To think about it,I’m not wishing her birthday yet.*smirked

 

Haera’s POV

 

Wae? Wae? Wae? Wae? WAE?

 

That guy of mine doesn’t wish me yet?!

 

I’ve received a lots of gifts and wishes from my sunbaenims’ ,hoobaes' and collagues.No forgotten my secret admirers.*sighed.

 

I walk,carrying all the gifts to the bench near me.I’m really exhausted today.Just don’t ask why.Lately,I’m this tired.My final exams is corner around.It’s near 5 p.m,and I haven’t eat my lunch and breakfast.Too busy with my studies><

 

“Uh,Haera-ah,”someone poked my shoulder,when I palming my head.I lifted my head, “Oh,Yeonwoo-ah!” I smiled brightly.

 

“Are you okay?Are you sick?You look pale.I mean—VERY PALE!”she emphasized,sitting besides me. “Really?I’m okay,”I said,gave her a weak smile. “Now,girl.You will get hospitalize again,if you skip your meal.”

 

“Ah,I’m caught.”

 

She shooked her head. “Let’s go,”Yeonwoo said,lifting my gifts.I nodded.But for all sudden,I feel pain in my stomach. “Ack!”I screamed.Yeonwoo was shocked.She dropped the presents and lifted me. “Yah,what’s wrong?”

 

“My…stomach.It’s hurt.Ah!”I hit my stomach,hoping that it will be alright.I closed my eyes,bit my lips,because It’s really hurt.Yeonwoo grabbed my phone but I stopped her. “What are you doing?!Telling him?!”I snapped. “Geez,Haera.Fine!I called Dr. Taejun!”She spilled.

 

Taejun’s POV

 

“Can you move?”

 

She shooked her head,groaning in pain. “It’s hurt,”she bit her lips. I carry her in my arms to my car. “We’ll be there in minutes,just hang on!”I said,as she groaned. “Doctor,faster!”

 

Haera curved her body because her stomach really hurt.We stopped at the emergency lobby. Haera was carried to the emergency room before Yeonwoo and I was asked to stay outside by the nurses.

 

Soon,Woohyun came,ran to us.Behind him,there was two good looking dudes. “How is she?” he asked Yeonwoo. “I don’t know,”Yeonwoo replied,nervously. Then,he glared at me. “I’ll take care of you later,Taejun,”he pointed at me.

 

“Anyeonghashimnika,I’m Sungjong,”said that girl-look dude.

 

“I’m Sunggyu,”said the other dude. I shaked their hands,before take a sit at the bench. “Is she gonna be okay?”Yeonwoo asked as Sungjong pulled her in his arm. “Don’t worry.”

 

Author’s POV

 

A doctor walk out from the emergency room. “Who’s Haera’s relatives?”

 

“Before that,doctor.I hope this can be a secret from public,”said Sunggyu,acted as the Infinite leader. “He’s..” he pointed at Woohyun.

 

“I’m her husband,”Woohyun replied. The doctor kinda surprised. He sighed. “Mr.Nam Woohyun,Haera is suffered Gastroenteritis.”

 

Woohyun eyes were widen. “Will she be okay?”he asked again.The doctor nodded,causing all of them sigh in relieved. “Thank god,”Taejun says,smiling by himself. “Can we see her?”Sunggyu asked the doctor. “I perhaps,no.The patient,really need a rest.Only a person can go.”

 

Woohyun look at them. “You guys can go home,let me take care from here.”

 

“Oppa,let me take care of her.Plus,she will get pissed off if she knew you’re skipping your schedule because of her,”Yeonwoo said to Woohyun.Woohyun gulped.She’s right.Haera will get pissed off because of that. “If that so,let me take care of her for an hour,eoh?”Woohyun replied.Then,he looked at Sunggyu.Sunggyu nodded. “Make sure to comeback in 1 hour.”

 

Woohyun nodded.As he walk,Taejun grabbed his arm. “What the hell?”he glared at him.Taejun looked in his eyes. “Take care good of her,”he said,as if he warned him. He nudged his hand and walk into the room.

 

He ran to her side. “Haera-ah,yeobo,sweetheart,are you okay?”he touched her face softly.He sighed.Haera was sleep peacefully. “Why do you need to be like this in your birthday?”

 

Then,he got an idea. He walk outside and whispered something to Yeonwoo.Yeonwoo gave him a ‘whoaaa’ look.She giggled and nodded. “I’ll be back in 10 minutes,”she lifted her thumb and winked.

 

 

Next morning,

Haera’s POV

 

I was awake,but still not opening my eyes.This room scent is different than mine.I opened my eyes and found out I’m in a white room.Not just ordinary white room.

There was a balloons.

Presents.

Flowers.

This room is decorated!

I sat up by myself and looked around.My stomach really hurts,but I managed to sat up by myself.On my left,there was a card.

 

 

 

‘To: Nae sarang,Haera <3’

Yeobo,mianhae because I wasn’t by your side.Anyway,you like the room aren’t you?I can feel that you were smiling while reading this card.At the time you read this,I’m maybe in Japan already.I reaallly want to be by your side.But you will get pissed off if I skip my scheduleT.T

I will be back in 5 days.Happy Birthday,my lovely,sweet,beautiful wifey,Kwon Haera.

Your awesome husband,

NamWoohyun

P/S:Don’t forget to call me if you’re awake.I’m damn worriedT.T

 

 

 

I giggled. “Pabo,”I said,referring to him.On my right,there was a huge light brown teddy bear,placed on the chair.I grabbed the bear and smells the scent. “Whoaa,it’s Nam Woohyun’s.”

Nam Woohyun’s scent.

I hugged the teddy bear tightly and sink my face onto it.

“OMO!You’re awake!”

I moved my eyes to the door. “Yeonwoo-ah!”

Yeonwoo ran and jump onto me. “ACK!” it hurts.

“I’m really worried about you paboya!”Yeonwoo said,hugged me extremely tight. “I can’t breath.”

“Opps,mianhae.”

I smiled at Yeonwoo. “Anyeong,”Taejun said,walking towards me,with a bouquet of flowers. “Taejun-ssi!”I said it out loud.

 

“Taejun-ssi,you shouldn’t be here.Woohyun oppa will ge—”

 

I gave her what-are-you-talking-about look. “What did you say?”I asked her curiously.Then,I looked at Taejun.Taejun shook his head and smiles. “Nothing.Anyway,are you fine today?”he asked me,handing the flowers. I smells it and says, “Thanks.”

 

“Don’t you work?”I asked,trying to break the awkwardness. “Ah,It’s my day off today?”he replies,showing his perfect smile.Yeonwoo take the flowers and put it in the vase,besides me. “Before I forget!”Yeonwoo said.

 

Taejun and I both looking at her. “Why?”

 

“Woohyun oppa says that—” I cut off her lines.

 

“Call him when I woke up,got it.”

 

“Take this,”Taejun handed me his white Iphone. “Call him.I bet he was worried like crazy,”he laughed,so did I.I patted the air,as if as I wanna hit him. “He’s my dear nampyeon(husband).Of course he’ll worried,”I laughed.Yeonwoo face get worried. “Wae?”

 

She shooked her head. “Nothing.”

 

I dial-up his number and get surprised that he have Woohyun phone number.

 

 

 

[Calling Nam Woohyun…]

 

“What do you want?”

I get surprised. “Yah!What do you mean by that?”I raised my voice,causing Yeonwoo and Taejun jumped a bit.

“Eoh?Yeobo?Is that you?”

“Fine!I won’t call you from now!!”

“Yah,yah!Mianhaeyo~”he whinned through the phone.I bit my lips.

“Are you fine?Do you eat well?Did the doctors treat you well?Wait,this is that weird dude phone number.IS HE THERE!?”he shouted.

“YAH!So what if he was here?”I asked him.

“…………..”

“Ouch,” for all sudden,my stomach feels pain. “Haera-ah,are you okay?”Yeonwoo hold my shoulder.I nodded. “Yeobo!!!Are you okay there!?”he said,worried. “Nam Woohyun,I’m okay.Get back soon okay?”I said.

He fell into silent. “O—okay.Get well soon my love,”he said with his caring tone.I giggled.

“Take a good care of yourself and Infinite oppas’.I—I love you,”I said in a low voice.Yeonwoo gave me a ‘wooh’ face while Taejun just smiled slightly.

 

-END CONVERSATION-