Only Tears

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

 

Author’s POV

 

“Myungsoo-ah,where’s Woohyun?” Dongwoo asked. Myungsoo shrugged. “I don’t know.”he replied simply. “He’s been missing since this morning,hyung,”Sungyeol added. “Oh..”

 

 

 

Woohyun climbed up a tree and sit on its branch.He was in the Seoul Grand Park.No one sees him since he was on the tree.

 

 

Flashback

“What will happen if your heart breaks?”Woohyun asked to Haera.Haera scratches her chin. “Hmm.I’m…sad?”

Woohyun laughed. He tucked her hair behind her ears. “If I do this..”

He kissed her cheek. “..and your heart will glued back.”

“Ouhh.So greasy,”Haera pushed him. “You like it?”

Haera laughed. “Eoh,very funny too.”

Woohyun carved a smile. “And what if your heart breaks?”Haera asked,brightly.He held her hand,as he walk in the Seoul Grand Park. “I alredy know your trick,Haera-ah,”he smirked. “Oh no.I wouldn’t do like you do,”she stopped.Woohyun turned his head to her. “What?”

“I will do this..”

Haera placed both her hands on his cheeks.She smiled.Woohyun was confused.She pulled his head and kiss his lips. “..your heart will never break after that,”she giggled.

End Flashback

 

 

Woohyun let his tears down. “What kind of person am I?”

 

 

 

 

That evening,

 

Infinite was in MBC building, preparing for the Beautiful Concert. The boys already ready and some were doing stupid games. Except for Sunggyu and Woohyun,who are getting their hair ready. Woohyun just stared on the floor. Sunggyu,who noticed him,tried to talk to him.

 

“Woohyun-ah,are you okay?”

 

“Mm.”

 

“It’s okay,she will come back.”

 

“Mm.”

 

Sunggyu sighed. “Who’s coming back?”Sunggyu hair stylist asked. “His hamster,”Sunggyu replied. “Do you think noona is stupid?”Woohyun hair stylist laughed. “None of noona’s business,”Woohyun replied. His hair was done. He stands and says thank you cooly before sitting on the waiting room couch.

 

“What the hell?Am I doing something wrong?”Woohyun hair stylist asked. “Don’t worry noona,he just in his bad mood.Besides,I’m telling you the truth about the hamster,”Sunggyu said. “Oh Sunggyu.Mirror yourself and ask who is the hamster.”

 

Sunggyu’s hair is done. “Noona!Are you teasing me?”

 

“You think?”

 

“It’s okay.I’m a cool guy,”Sunggyu reach his jacket stage.

 

 

 

 

One minute before walk up to the stage,

 

“Okay guys,let’s do this,”Sunggyu said to the boys. “Oh hyung,why are you being excited today?”Dongwoo asked.

 

“Because I’m a cool guy.I’m so cool,”he replied.

 

The boys walk up to the stage and ready for the performance.They were performed ‘Only Tears’. Sungjong was playing the piano and Myungsoo play the guitar.

 

I love you, I’m sorry, this won’t work anymore
I don’t even have the right to come near you anymore, don’t love me 

I can’t afford to give my heart anymore
Living hardly every day, each day crying because it’s too much

Oh I I don’t have anything to give you missing U
I can’t even tell you warm words, I missing U
I can’t even dare to hope, I missing U
Pushing you away like this 
I’m a bad guy that only has a heart

I’m holding it in, it hurts but even tears are a luxury
I don’t even have the right to look at you, don’t look at me

I know, where you are is where my heart is
In this street touched with life, always at the same place

Oh I I don’t have anything to give you, missing U
I can’t even tell you warm words I missing U
I can’t even dare to hope, I missing U
Pushing you away like this

Because I love you more than anyone else in this world, I hold it in even more

Oh I I can’t hold your hand, missing U 
Because I might give you only tears, I missing U
I can’t tell you ‘let’s be together’, I missing U
Turning away difficultly 
I’m a bad guy that only has a heart

 

Myungsoo looked at Woohyun.There was a tear on his cheek. He gave some eye contact to Sunggyu. Sunggyu nodded.As the walk down from the stage,Sunggyu patted Woohyun’s back. “Woohyun-ah,are you—”

 

“I wanna be alone.”

 

Woohyun leave Infinite members behind.Other members look on each other.Then,all of them,look at Sunggyu. “What?”

 

 

 

 

At Some Private Hospital,

 

The girls’ patients were having their eyes on the TV. Haera walked to them,barefooted. She take a peek on the TV. “Nam Woohyun..”she mumbled.

 

A girl turned her head. “It’s the crazy unnie,”she mumbled to her friend. Her friend looked at Haera. Haera’s eyes started teary. “Woohyun-ah,”she said,then fall on her knees. “Omo,I think Woohyun oppa scandal make her like this,”the girl said and both of them leave her.

 

People started to look at her,weirdly. “Miss Haera,”Nurse Shim called and calmed her down. “Unnie,this isn’t fair,”she sobbed.

 

“Yes,yes.I know.Now,now.Stop crying.”

 

“Haera-ssi?”

 

Haera turned around. “Taejun-ssi,”Haera hugged his leg,causing people attention. “This isn’t fair.”

 

“Taejun-ssi,help me please,”Nurse Shim asked.

 

Taejun nodded.

 

 

 

“How is she,Gyuri?”Taejun asked the doctor who is in charged in Haera,who is also his friend. “She’s fine,actually.But still under observation.Sometimes..you know.”

 

Taejun nodded as a he listen to her. “She have auditory and visual hallucination.Like yesterday,she keep heard someone called her ‘yeobo’ and always smile and talk to herself,as if her husband was here.”

 

Both of them was outside of the room.He stared at Haera,who is sitting on the window pane.She playing with her hair. “Thank you and I hope you hide the fact that she is Woo—”

 

“I know,Taejun-ah.Trust me.How long we’ve been friends?”

 

Taejun carved a smile. “Thanks,Gyuri.”

 

“My job,”she replied and walk from the door. “Oh yeah,Taejun.”

 

Taejun almost turned the knob. “What?”

 

She lifted her hand and formed number one. “One hour only.”

 

Taejun chuckled and nodded.He walks into the room. “What did she said?”Haera asked,but her eyes was on outside. “Nothing,we’ve just chatting.”

 

“Just tell me,Taejun-ssi.I’m not that idiot.I’m not crazy and you know that,”Haera turned her head to him.Taejun sighed. “You have Auditory and Visual hallucination.”

 

Haera silenced for a while. “Ahh,because I heard Woohyun called me ‘yeobo’ and always smile and talk to myself,as if Woohyun was here?”

 

Taejun gulped. “Yes.”

 

Haera’s eyes back to the outside. “Aren’t you having your food?”Taejun tried to break the silence. She has a great lost on her weight too. “No.”

 

His heart was break,looking her like this.He lowered his head.

 

“What will happen after this?”

 

 

His heart whispered.

 

_________________________________________

Yeahhhh!!Double update<3