The Memories...

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

 

Author’s POV

 

 

Haera eyes was widen.She saw Hyomin kissed someone.In their bed. “N—Nam Woohyun?”Haera opened the door.Tears flowing on her cheek. Woohyun quickly pushed Hyomin. “Ah—No,no..it’s not what you think.”

 

Haera stared at him.He was shirtless and Hyomin was in her lingeries.

 

Woohyun jumped off from the bed and walk towards her. “It’s not—”

 

“Don’t touch me.Stupid Liar,”Haera’s voice become deep.She look at Hyomin,who is giving her a evil smirk.She turned her gaze to Woohyun. “You..”Haera said. “What am I to you?”she asked. “You—You love me right?”she asked again.She become more confused.She scratched her hair. “Wha—what is this??”She shivered.Her body was shiver.

 

 

Flashback

Haera walk to her father’s room.

Then,she’s stopped.

She heard a woman moan.She stared on the knob.Haera look at Butler Jung.She turned the knob slowly and peek at his father. “Dad.”

The woman quickly covered her body with the blanket. “Hae..Haera ah..”

A tear fall slowly on her cheek. “What the hell..is going with this family..”

 

End Flashback

 

 

“You’re the same with that guy.STUPID LIAR!”Haera screamed at him.Her vision become blurred. “Ah..”

 

Woohyun catch her from collapse. “No,sweetheart.It’s not what you think,”he said.

 

 “DON’T TOUCH ME!!”She screamed like crazy and ran from there. “Haera!”Woohyun chased after her,leaving Hyomin alone in the house.Hyomin smirked. “I’ve warned you,Kwon Haera,”she chuckled.

 

With bare foot,she ran as fast as she could from Woohyun.She ran as if the nightmare chasing after her.Woohyun lost her,in the dark of the night. “What did just I do?!”he hissed.

 

Haera hide in the dark valley.She even don’t know where she was.She can’t think properly and keep acting like a person with mental problem.She hugged her folded leg and locked it with her arm.Her eyes rolling left and right,as if a murderer come for her.

 

 

 

Taejun’s POV

 

My watch says exactly 2.35 in the morning.There’s not much animals to be treated today.I locked my clinic door,since I’m the last there.The nurses already left.As I walk to my Lamborghini,I heard a cry in the valley that I’ve just passed.That’s not good.Is it someone or ‘something’?I keep asking myself.

 

“Who—who’s there?”I being brave to asked that such question.It’s a pitch dark and I can’t see a thing. “Don’t come closer,”the voice cried. “Hey,I’m a doctor,”I replied. “DON’T TOUCH ME!”the voice screamed at me as I try to reach..her.

 

The voice.I recognized that voice.The girl who I adored so much,that I loved. “Hae—Haera-ssi?”I asked. “Don’t…don’t,”Haera cried.I hold my breath.Who did this to her?She look lost. “Haera..Haera,it’s me,Taejun,”I hugged her,try to calm her.I embrace her in my arm.She crying so hard. “Help m— ”

 

Suddenly,she’s stop sobbing.Her head was on my shoulder. “ARE YOU ALRIGHT?”I’m panicked.Haera just fainted.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

“What did just I do?”Woohyun asked himself. Hyomin stands there,innocently. “You were drunk and we’re just sleep together.That’s all,”She replied. “JUST?She’s my wife,HYOMIN!”he raised his voice.

 

Hyomin jerked back.She hold her breath because she never saw him mad like this. “Out from this house,Hyomin,”he said,calmly.Hyomin bit her lips. She wears her outfit back and grabbed her car keys. “Woohyun,I—”

 

“Just…go away,”he said,not looking at her.

 

***  ***  ***  ***  ***

 

Three days has passed by and there is no sign of Haera. “Woohyun-ah,are you okay?”Dongwoo asked. Sunggyu hushed him. “What?”Dongwoo puzzled.Infinite already know what is going on.The two youngest,Sungjong and Myungsoo lowered their head.

 

“Don’t worry,Woohyun.I’ll bet she will get home,again,”Sunggyu patted his back. Woohyun stands and leave the dorm. “Hyung,what should we do?”Sungyeol asked. Sunggyu lifted his shoulder. “I have no idea.”

 

Sungjong walk out from the dorm,looking for Woohyun but he wasn’t there already.He called Yeonwoo.

 

[Yeonwoo<3  – calling…]

“Eoh,Sungjong.”

“Hi,Yeonwoo.Miss me?”

“Haha.Of course~”

“Yeonwoo,where is Haera?” Sungjong become serious.

“………”

“Hello?”

“Oh.Hello.”

“You know where is she right?”

“Practically,no.She said to me she is somewhere nice.”

“Nice?”

“Uh-huh.Is..Woohyun oppa okay?”

“He’s…I don’t know.He just not so him today.”

“………”

“……..”

“Don’t worry,Sungjong.I will tell you if she call me again.”

“Okay.Take care there.”

“Okay.Bye.”

[End Conversation]

 

 

 

At the same time,

 

Taejun was in his clinic.There is no animal need to be treated today.He palmed his chin.He kept thinking what is going on with Haera.Then,his phone ringing.

 

“Yes?”

 

His eyes widen. “What?!”

 

Taejun grabbed his car keys. “Nurse Jang,take care of the clinic!”

 

“But Doctor,where were you…”

 

He already left the clinic and drove his car away.

 

“….going?” Nurse Jang sighed.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ta-dahh!

what's happening here? >< Oh,btw.I'm working on a sad fanfic (AGAIN!!).kekeke

enjoy loveliesI*Inspirit too<3

'Heartthrowing;3'

 

also thanks to all of you:D..each of you.Bye~~!