Only Princess

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

 

Haera just walk out from the lecture hall.She stretch her arm up into the air. “Haera-ah!”

 

She turned around and spotted Yeonwoo leaning on the wall,waving at her. Haera smile and ran towards her. “Let’s go grabbing some food?” Yeonwoo nodded.As they walk,someone blocked their way.Haera bright smile suddenly disappear.

“Butler Jung,”Yeonwoo said.Butler Jung is wearing perfectly black suit. “Miss Haera,Mr. Kwon has passed away.”

 

 

 

 

 

“He’s…gone?”

 

Kwon Mansion,

A lot of politician came to gave Mr.Kwon a respect.Woohyun was there standing besides Haera. Haera is wearing a black hanbok while Woohyun is wearing a black suit.“Oh?Aren’t you that kid that came out on the TV?” asked one of the politician to Woohyun.Woohyun gulped. “Ah..Yes…I’m..”

 

“He’s Infinite Nam Woohyun,my cousin.And wouldn’t you get the hell ou—” Woohyun cupped . “I’m sorry.She probably still shock with his death.”

 

The politician nodded as a sign agree. Haera nudged his hand.She glared at Woohyun and leave there. “Haera-ah..”

 

“Woohyun-ah.”

 

Woohyun turned his back. “Ms.Haejung,”Woohyun said.Haera’s mother walk towards him. “I guess she still shock,”she said.Haera wasn’t upset about his death,it just she hate being there. “Ah..yes,”Woohyun hestitate. “Is she still mad at me?”

 

“You want me to tell the truth?”

 

Her mother stunned. “I guess she still hate me.”

 

Woohyun turned his head to somewhere else. “I gotta find her.”

 

***************************

 

Haera walk into her old room.Everything is in dust.Even her bed.She lifted her Hanbok a bit. “Aish!It’s difficult to walk in this thing!”she snapped.She walk towards the curtains and pulled aside,letting sun shines on the room.

 

She sighed.Her old room. “Dust everywhere.What was these people do when I’m gone?!”she said to herself and sit on the floor,at the edge of the bed.She look at the wall.The pictures of her and her parents.Haera hugged her knee and closed her eyes

 

Flashback

(7 year old Haera)

 

“Daddy!!”

Little Haera shouted from the stairs.She quickly run her tiny steps to her father.She hugged him and look behind him.There is a woman.

“Daddy, who is she?Where’s mommy?”

“Princess honey,this is daddy’s friend.Go to your room,”he said,before gave Haera a peck on her forehead. “O..okay.”

That night,

“Mommy!!”

Again,little Kwon Haera shouted and run towards her mother.She glanced at her mother’s back.There was a black car and a man waving at her mother.

“Mommy,who is he?

“Omo,sweetheart,he is mommy’s friend.Quickly get into bed,”she said leaving Haera on the main entrance alone.Haera look at Butler Jung.

“Butler Jung,who is he?”she asked,pulling Butler jung pants.He sighed and hugged Haera. “I wish I can tell you,agassi(Miss).”

 

(13 years old Haera)

 

“Mom!!”

Mrs. Kwon turned her head. “Yes,sweetheart?”

“I’ve got to play a main character in the school’s play!”

“That’s good.Now,now.I have to go to work,Haera.Love you,”she stands and kiss Haera’s cheek.Mrs. Kwon leave the living room.Haera stands there and smile. “It’s okay Haera.Mom is busy,”she comfort herself.

Soon after that,Haera walk out from the house and take a bus to her father’s office.

“Dad~”

“Aigoo,princess.What are you doing here?”he tapped her hair. “Just visiting you,”she said,hugging her father.Then,someone knocked the door.

A lady peeking at the door. “Uhh..Mr.Kwon?”

“Jess.Wait a minute.”

Haera look at her father. “Dad…I just want—”

“Look Haera honey,I’m pretty busy.Go to shopping complex if you want.Use my credit card,”Mr. Kwon handed his credit card but Haera pushed softly. “It’s okay.I understand.”

 

(17 years old Haera)

 

Haera just finished her school. “Yeonwoo ah,I’m going to shopping.Wanna follow me?”

“Okayy!”Yeonwoo said.

The girls bought some clothes before stopped at a restaurant.They sit beside the window.Then,

“Eoh?Your mom is here?”

Haera turned her head.She stared at her mother. “Who…is that guy?”

Yeonwoo gasped.Haera’s mother kiss the guy. Haera clenching her fist.She look at her plate. “I don’t have appetite.”

She slammed the table and walk towards her mother. “Hi,Kwon Haejung,”she called her mother by her mother’s name. “Hae..Haera..”Mrs. Kwon shocked.She glared at her mother and the guy then,leave the restaurant.

 

AT KWON MANSION,

 

Haera pushed the door,fiercely. “Agassi.Why you arrived home early?”Butler Jung asked her panickly. “It’s my house,so what if I get home early,”she snapped at throw her back to one of the maids.Butler Jung hurried walk towards her.Haera walk to her father’s room.

Then,she’s stopped.

She heard a woman moan.She stared on the knob.Haera look at Butler Jung.She turned the knob slowly and peek at his father. “Dad.”

The woman quickly covered her body with the blanket. “Hae..Haera ah..”

A tear fall slowly on her cheek. “What the hell..is going with this family..”

She wiped her tears and glared at her father. “Go to hell,Kwon JaeHyung,”she cursed and run from there. “Agassi!”Butler Jung called.

 

AT THE SCHOOL’S BACKYARD..

Haera hugged her knee and cried.She even don’t know how long she was there.She switched on her phone and look there was messages from her father and mother and even Yeonwoo.It’s 2 in the morning.She crying more harder as she remember what just happened yesterday.

“Why are you crying?”

Haera lifted her head.

 

 

PRESENT

“Why are you crying?”

Haera lifted her head.

 

Woohyun look at her then sit besides her. “It’s dusty here,yeobo,”he said,wiping Haera’s tears.Haera puckered her lips.Woohyun put his arm around her neck and kiss her forehead.Haera hugged him tightly. “Wae?Wae?Wae,yeobo?”he asked.“Thank you,Nam Woohyun,”she smiled. Woohyun chuckled. “Aigoo.Where is my fierce Haera?”he teased and pinched her nose.

TAP!

“OUCH!What did I do?!”Woohyun rubbed his head.Haera giggled and tapped her hanbok to remove the dust.

“Nothing,”she smiled.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

OMGAWD!!did you guys hear Gyujiji's 60 sec?! L is freakinnn cute>< *L is ma ultimate bias:D