Andante Taejun

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

Taejun POV

 

“Here we go,Coco,”I handed Coco to his master. “Thanks doc,”He thanked me.I smiled at him and nodded.The time passes so fast,till I don’t realize it’s already night. “Doctor,I’m going,”Says Nurse Jang. “Allright,be careful,”I winked,which leave her giggling.

I whistling when I locked the clinic and quickly walk to my car.The moon is already in the sky and I’m forgot to have my lunch and dinner.So,I drove rapidly to Hongdae and stops at a café for supper.

I hit the lock button and leave my car.I parked my car about two blocks from the café.You can see,a lots of..I mean—a LOTS teens hang out in Hongdae.I currently wearing my white pants and black leather jacket.Not forgotten,my accessories.My earings,my rings.And all of that results in girls’ eyes on me.

“Whoa,he’s so hot.”

“I know right.”

“Is he a model?”

I turned my head to girl who said that.Her face turn red.I walk to her and smiled. “I’m a vet.”

I leave her and her friends frozen. “Yeah,many people judge the book from it’s cover,”I said to myself and sighed.

 “Park Tae Jun?”

I lifted my head and saw Haera was standing there in the crowd.I walk towards her. “Alone?”I asked her.She nodded. “If you ask him,he’s with the Infinite in Gwangsu.They have a showcase,”she explained.

I look at her face.Something was not right. “Are you okay?”I asked.She doesn’t replied. “Haera-ssi?”I waved at her.She’s back to reality. “Eoh?

“You..have a problem?”I asked her again.She sighed. “Yeah,”She smiled weakly at me.I crossed my arm. “Let’s have a drink,”she suggested.She look at me,blankly and  I nodded. “Sure.”

We walked into the café and ordered some drinks.Americano for me and Green Tea for her. We sit at te table near to the glass window.“So,how’s your clinic?”She asked,trying to break the awkwardness. “Well,lately,animals keep coming due to the weather,”I replied as I look at the outside.It’s almost midnight and the streets of Hongdae still full of the youngsters.

“I think its gonna be snow,”I added,looking at her.She is palming her chin and look at the outside. “You right,it’s been cold lately,”she sighed.I take a sip of my Americano and look at her outfit. “Talk about weather,you’re wearing short pants now.”

 

 

 

“Oh,”she said,as if she realize that she’s wearing a short pants. “Yeah,you right.”

I laughed.She look at me weirdly. “Why are you laughing?”she lifted her left eyebrow. “It’s funny to see you not realizing what are you wearing,”I burst into laugh again.She gave me a weird look then started to laugh along with me.

“Well,I’m not like you,wearing those expensive things,”she said,pointing at my leather jacket. “Fashion is my thing,”I smile at her.She rolled her eyes. “Tch,’fashion is my thing’,”she emphasized.I laughed again at her silliness.She pursed her lips and started curving her lips at me.

I stared at her face until..

“Look!It’s snowing!”she pointed at the outside of the glass.She was right.It’s snowing.Her jaw dropped. “Amazing,”she look at the sky,watching those tiny frozen water molecule came down slowly.

 

 

“Andante.”

 

“What?”I asked her.She still look at the outside of the glass. “Andante,”she turned her face to me. “You know?”I shook my head.

“Andante.fairly slowly,”she continued. “The sky,it let this place to snow,fairly at all corner.So that each people can feel the snow softly falls against their skins,”she added.

I looked at the street.The youngsters started to lessen.

“Slowly,the snow falls onto the ground.Covered the ground with white colour,”she said and looked at her ring. “I think I should going,”she said,grabbed her handbag,but I grabbed her wrist. “Wait.”

She faced me. “Let me sent you back.”

She smiled and nodded. “Okay~”she said with her aegyo.Well,today..is not bad at all.

 

Andante.A new word for me:D