Her Perfume on you

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

Haera's POV 

 

I woke up and smells something nice from the kitchen.I take a glance and spotted Woohyun washing the fruits.

I wrapped my arm around his waist and hugged him tightly. “It’s Nam Woohyun.”

“You already wake?”

I nodded.He faced me and ruffles my hair. “You look very,very y in this way,”he smirked.I ties up my hair messy.But been help by Woohyun. “Geez,tie up your hair properly will you?”he said,ties up my hair properly.I giggled.

“Well,you’re in good mood today?”He asked me,lead me to the dinner table. “Yeah,kinda,”I replied.Of course,I’m in a good mood.It’s been a while I didn’t hugged you.I look at his outfit.My eyes was widen.

“Nam Woohyun,did you just got back?”

I was surprised,seeing him in his idol outfit.He look at his reflection at the glass wall that separated the dining room and the living room. “Oh yeah,I’ve just got home an hour ago,”he replied,biting his pancakes.

“WHAT?!”I raised my voice.He should on bed now,not make me a breakfast!I stands and pulled his hand to our bedroom. “Yeobo,what are you doing?”he asked as I pushed him onto our bed.God,doesn’t he feels exhausted?

I bit my lips.Damn,he looks so hot on the bed. “Are you gonna me?”he smirked evilly. I tapped his head. “Aha,dirty mind.Get some rest,Nam Woohyun,”I said.

“But I have Inkigayo later,”he said.

“I’ll wake you up,”I replied,as I sit at the edge of the bed,massaging his leg.

“Ah,it feels good,”he closed his eyes tightly.

He must be exhausted.Like duh,you can tell it from his face.I continually massaging his legs until he was deeply sleep with his idol outfit along.I move closer to him and tucked his hair from his face.I touched his cheek. “You must exhausted.”

I slept beside him and found something weird.I sniffed his body.Is he changing his perfume?Because his body is smells like women’s perfume.Lavender.

I walk towards the make up table and spray his perfume on my wrist. “This is weird,”I mumbled to myself..This perfume,which I just bought last month for him is not the same with the perfume on him now.The perfume that I bought smells mints.I looked at him.

“It’s not…her perfume,right?”I asked myself.

 

Author’s POV 

 

Later,

Hyomin walk out from the bathroom and put some nice outfit on her.She sprayed her favourite Lavender perfume and smells the scent.She looked at her reflection on the mirror.She smiles evilly.

She remembered how she touched Woohyun’s body last night at the club when she was drunk.His mint scent still on her mafela.She smirked.

“Let see how long she gonna stay by his side.”

 

She drove her car to the SBS Building and quickly ran towards T-ara’s waiting room. “Eoh?Unnie!”Jiyeon ran towards her and hugged her. “Where have you been last night?I thought we have a party,duh?”Q-ri asked Hyomin. “Ah,that.I’m sorry.I have something to do last night,”she faked a smile.

“So,does everyone change?”Hyomin asked the stylist. “Yeah.Except you,”Boram answered it.Hyomin quickly grabbed her stage outfit and put some make ups.

“Gather kids,”Hyomin ordered.All the T-ara members made a circle and face each other. “Forgive me last night,guys,”she apologized.Boram rolled her eyes.She slipped her hand into the middle of the circle. “Let’s do this,T-ara’s Day by Day,”she smiles brightly.Unknowingly,the smiles affected all the members.A smile was curved on each member lips. “LET’S GO,T-ARA!!”they shouted and raised their hand up onto the air.

 

At the same,

 

“Woohyun Hyung!Why were you late?”Sungjong asked him,in a high pitch tone. “I’m here okay?Haera woke me up late,”he murmured.Sunggyu pulled his arm and pushed him to the stylist. “Yah,stupid.We’ve already late!Get ready now!”he ordered,and smacked Woohyun’s . “Oww.”

 

Both Infinite and T-ara done with their performance.Now,is time for all the groups to come up to the stage.T-ara won the title of the winner of the week.All T-ara members were hugging each other and waving at the fans while the other groups were step down from the stage including Infinite.

 

Realizing that Infinite was step down from the stage,Hyomin left T-ara and quickly ran towards Woohyun.She grabbed her arm. “Woohyun-ssi,”she called,gasping for air. “Eoh,Hyomin-ssi?”he turned around and being left by others Infinite members. “I need to talk to you,”she said,staring at Woohyun eyes.

 

She pulled him to more private,darker area(behind the backstage,pretend that there was such area).

 

Waeyo,Hyomin-ssi?”he asked her. She grabbed his wrist tightly,but looking down.Hiding her faked teary eyes,behind her hair. “Woohyun-ssi,”she said his name softly,before gaving him a sudden kiss.

 

Far from there,there was a flash from a camera.

 

“Why are you doing this?!”Woohyun raised his voice a little bit after he broke the kiss. She lift her head and show him her tears. “I love you,even more than Haera.My heart was hurt when I know that she was your wife,”she sobbed.

Woohyun sighed. “Listen Hyomin,I really like you but I don’t love you.In my heart..” he pointed at his chest. “Always Kwon Haera.”

And that makes her hurt even more.

Hyomin nodded slowly. “I understand.”

Woohyun lift his left brow eyes. “If it’s Haera in your heart..”She smile ‘weakly’ at him and leave him alone.