Meeting Hyomin

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

Haera’s POV

 

It’s morning.

 

I felt that someone arm around my waist.I opened my eyes and lifted my head. “It’s Nam Woohyun,”I said,hugging him tightly.I smiled,I hug him as if he is my teady bear. “It’s Nam Woohyun,”I said it again,grinning.

“Miss me,yeobo?”he asked.I look at him.Almost 2 days,he busy with his work and never get back home,only slept at the Infinite’s dorm. “Ah,you awake?”I asked.He kissed my forehead. “Wake up,dummy,”he said to me. “Heh,looks who talking?Wake up,Nam Woohyun!”I pulled his hand,trying to get his up from the bed. “Ahh~~~Let me sleep,”he whined,showing his aegyo. “No!”

He pulled me but I resist. “Don’t be such a ert,Nam Woohyun!Merong!”I stick my tongue at him. “Yah!”He started to chase me to the kitchen.I grabbed spatula. “I dare you to come here,”I teased. “Ah,you scary little one.”He laughed and sit at the diner table.

Yeobo,I’m promoting my drama today.”

I look at him. “Ah,really?Goodluck then,”I said,cooly. “Ahh~~come to the promotion.”

WTH?I surprised. “Are you want me to get killed in your fans crowd?”

“Then,come to the waiting room.”

I fell silent. “It’s gonna be okay right?”I asked him.He nodded and pinching my nose. “Of course!I will tell them that you are my wife.”

“Whoa,Nam Woohyun.I’ll kick your at that time.”

He laughed. “I’m kidding.Just come.I’ll say that you are my cousin,pleaseeee~”

I shooked my head. “Fine.Treat me dinner later,”I replied,biting my salad.I munched it,eventhough I don’t like salad. “Why salad?”

“Why?”

“I’m asking you.”

“Well,I’m asking you too,why?”

Woohyun rolled his eyes. “Oh,come on,yeobo..For god sake,you’re too skinny,”he said.I looked at my belly. “Anggg,I’m getting fat!”I munched the salad,roughly.Then,his phone was ringing.

“Yes,hyung?eh?You’re here?Oh..okay,I’ll will get down,”he said,looked at me.I bit my lips. “Alright,I’m going,”he said,left me a peck of kiss.Bye.

Woohyun’s POV

Where is she?where is she??

I kept asking myself.Hyomin touched my shoulder. “Woohyun-ssi,are you okay?you looks worried,”Hyomin asked me,smiling.I smiling at her back. “Ah,I’m just tired,”I replied.She gave me a massage on my shoulder but I pulled my shoulder away. “It’s okay.I’m fine,”you gave her a weak smile.

A lots of reporter come today,for my upcoming drama.They asked me a lots of silly questions, ‘What’s your relationship with Hyomin?’ , ’Are you both meeting outside the drama?’ and stuff like that.It makes me sick.The conference still going and it will ended in 5 minutes.

Then,a figure in black evening dress was there,staring at me. “Ah,Kwon Haera!”my heart whispered.I smile at her and she smiles at me.

Oh my god,how can I marry this perfect woman of mine?So beautiful,so pure.She gave me an evil smirked and it makes me confused. “Woohyun-ssi?”a reporter asked me. I looked at him. “If you had a chance to cast in ‘We Got Married’ with Hyomin-ssi,will you accept it?”

Ah,stupid question.I’m married,idiot.

I looked at Haera.She lifted her left eyebrow. “Of course I—”

Her eyes widen. “—I won’t.I’m a person with a pure heart.I can’t just gave my heart just like that to anyone,right?”I look at Hyomin.Her face kinda surprised what just I say.

“So you have someone in your heart now?”

“Yes.”

Her eyes become widen. “She is—“ 

The reporters getting ready with their fingers on the laptop. “My mom.”

Everyone laughed,including Haera,Hyomin and the reporter that just asked me.

The Press conference just ended.I walked to the waiting room and saw Haera and manager hyung. “Hyung,Haera,”I called.Manager Hyung give me a scary stare. “Woohyun,you really dig your own grave!”he said to me,tapping my head. “Ow,that’s hurt,”I pouted. “Sorry for making you worried,”Haera apologized and pushed my back to bow at him. “Sorrreyyyy,”I said,casually.He sighed and walked out from the waiting room,leaving me and Haera there.

“I thought you will not coming!”I said,smiling at her. “Give me a hug,”I opened my arm wide but she covered my face with her small right hand. “Stop there,Nam Woohyun.Public,please.”

“Oh,yeah.”

She look at around her.Look at the closed door,look at the chair and everything before she kiss my cheek. “Keep it secret,”she winked at me.I’m melting.

 

KNOCK!KNOCK!

 

Haera and I looked at the door.Hyomin walked in. “Woohyun-ssi,”she called me. “Are you free tonight?”she asked.Haera do a fake cough. “Uh.I’m afraid not.”

“Who is this?Your stylist?”she asked pointing at Haera. I pushed her hand down slowly. “She is my—“

“—cousin,”I continued.Haera know my situation. “Anyeonghaseyo,I’m Kwon Haera,”she bowed.

“Oh.”

“I’m Hyomin.Haera-ssi,can I asked you a question,”she asked my wife.She make an evil smirk at me and asked, “Does he have a girlfriend?”she asked directly to her.

Haera bit her lips and look at me.I gave her ‘i-don’t-know’ look. “Yes,he is,”she replied,clutching her dress. “Well,he don’t look have one.”

Of course I don’t have any girlfriend.My girlfriend is my wife now. “It’s okay,Woohyun cousin.I’m just dropping by to see him first.Meet you later,”she smiles at me and Haera. Haera gave her a fake smile. “Okay.”

The door closed,Haera hit me at the arm. “Ow!What was that for!?”I pouted. “You asked me?ask yourself,Nam Woohyun.”

Ah,she’s sulking again.So cute.