His Temper,her temper

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

Author’s POV

 

“What a stupid brat.”

 

Haera drink the whole glass of champagne then slammed it onto the table.She was sitting at the bar,talking with herself. “What a stupid brat,”she repeated.She stretch her arm and place her head on the table.

 

“How can he put his drama first upon me?”she mumbled.She sighed.She stared at the bartender. “Oppa,give me more,”she lifted her glass. “How can a girl like you at the bar at this late night?”he said.He gave her another glass and she drank it in one shot. “Yah,I’m married you know?”she raised her voice and glared at him. “Uh?Then you are my noona?”he asked.

 

“How old are you?”Haera move her head towards him. “23.”

 

“I’m 19 and I’m married.Funny right?”Haera laughed. The bartender lifted his eyebrow. “Wow,married at 19?”he asked again.Haera nodded and slammed her head on the table. “Agassi,are you okay?”he shooked her body. “Aigoo,she passed out.”

 

The bartender look at her handbag and search for her phone.There is 23 missed calls from ‘bad guy’. “Should I call this number?”he think for a while. “I better call someone else.”

 

The bartender search her contact history and he spotted Taejun’s number.

 

 

 

“How long she’s been like this?”Taejun asked the bartender. “Quite long,”he replied. “Bad guy,”Haera mumbled. “How many glass you drink,eoh?”Taejun tapped her hair. “Haish!Bad guy!”she nudged her hand. “I’ll take care from here.Thanks,”he bowed slightly to the bartender.

 

Taejun piggy-backed her on his back and bring her to his car.He drove to her apartment. “What’s the password?”he asked,referring to the door password. “My wedding date,don’t you know?!”she snapped on his back.

 

“10 January 2010?”

 

“Goooood boyy,”she tapped his hair. Taejun enter the password and the door was unlocked. “Nobody’s in here?”he asked himself. “That…guy,put his drama upon me.Tch,”Haera snorted.Taejun carry her to the couch and lay her there.

 

Taejun sighed.He tucked her hair behind her hair. “It’s supposed to be me,to grow old with you,”he said.Taejun look at her lips.

 

 

“Irresistible lips,”he said to himself,bitting his underlip.Haera,who is drunk closed her eyes. Taejun bend his body and kiss her lips.

 

 

 

 

Taejun’s POV

 

The time is stopped.

.

.

.

A electricity overflows my body.My lips as if it can’t separated with hers.Just..

.

.

.

Once..

 

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!

 

I called her phone thousands times,but she won’t pick up.

 

WHERE IS SHE RIGHT NOW?!

 

 

I drive back to my apartment and it is light up.I guess she’s back.I tapped my chest and sighed.I was relieved.I hit button ‘7’ and walk towards my apartment.The door was open slightly.As I want to pushed the door,I saw a guy’s back.

 

I swallowed my saliva.It’s Taejun.

 

 

And he’s kissing my wife.

 

I walked in and slammed the door closed.He seems shocked.He stands but Haera was laying on the couch,unconscious. “What the hell are you doing?”I asked him.He looked at Haera on the couch,then look at me.

 

“You doesn’t deserves her,”he said casually. “You punk!”I punched his face.He fell onto the floor.I continually punched him as if there is devil inside me.

 

“NAM WOOHYUN!”

 

Haera grabbed my hand but I nudged her. “NAM WOOHYUN!”she shouted,grabbed my arm.She pulled me behind,away from that punk. “LET ME GO!”I raised my voice to her.She release my arm. “Woohyun,”she said my name softly. I look at her,then glance at Taejun. “YOU—”

 

Haera stands in front of me.I can smell alcohol on her. “Hit me then.”

 

I stopped. The room was silent. She stared at me. “Why?Hit me,”She said,taking my hand to her cheeks. “Slap me,kick me,punch me or whatever you want.Don’t hit him anymore,”she added.She glance at Taejun.Taejun stands with her help.

 

“I walk out by myself,”Taejun said,pushed Haera slowly.He left us alone.I was freezed.So with her.

 

“Bad guy,”she said. I lifted my head. “What?You kissing that guy and you called me bad guy?Don’t be such a hypocrite,”I said it to her face. I was being honest. It really hurts me seeing that scene.

 

She clenched her hand. “Hypocrite?Yes,I’m a hypocrite.You hate it?”She raised her voice. “You drunk.You know nothing,”I said.I’m really angry with her. “I’m out!”I said,slammed the door.I went to Infinite dorm.

 

“Oh?Woohyun hyung?”Sungjong look at me. “Something happens?”Hoya asked me. “Shut up,”I said,slammed my room door.Sunggyu hyung was awake. “Woohyun,you came?In this morning?”he scratched his head.I sink my head on my bed.He look at me. “Aish,this marriage thing,”he guessed.

 

 

 

 

If she loves him,then divorced me.

That’s what I thought.

 

___________________________________________________

Just bought a new phone:D ngehehehe