Entrust

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

Author’s POV

 

Hyomin sit in front of them,waiting for their confession. “So,tell me the truth,Haera-ssi?”she asked,glared at her. “I..I.”

Woohyun held her hand.Which makes Hyomin jealous. “I’m a married man,happy now?”he looked at Hyomin,who is kinda surprised.Haera gulped.

Hyomin clenched her teeth.She inhaled deeply and exhaled. “I’m relieved..I mean—at least,you tell me the truth,”she smiled at Woohyun.Haera look at Woohyun at her corner of her eyes.She look down and closed her eyes.She almost cry but she try to hide it.

“Excuse us,”Woohyun stands and grabbed Haera’s hand. “We’re on date..and I hope my marriage is not leaked.I trust you,Hyomin-ah,”he said,and smile at her with an apologetic look.He bowed and take Haera,leave there.

He drove the car back to their apartment.Haera wanted to said something,just to break the silence.But looking at him now,she decided to keep shut.She sighed.

Woohyun looked at her at the corner of his eyes. “Waeyo?

Eoh?

“Why are you sighing?”

She shook her head. “Nothing.”

He chuckled.She bit her lips. “Is it oka—”

“Yes,”he smile at her but his eyes still focusing at the road.If Woohyun trust Hyomin,then she should trust her too. Haera feels relieved but at the same time her heart tells something huge will happened.

 

A/N:Short update~SorryT.T