He is...Crying?

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

Haera’s POV

 

“But still,you must believe him.”

 

 

 

Taejun said,after I tell him the whole story.I sighed.I swung the swing by myself.He sit on the other swing. “But that Hyomin…it’s getting on my nerves,”I said,stopped the swing and cupped my face.My chest feels tight.

 

Taejun walk to me and kneed. “Look,”he touched my hand. “You love him right?”he asked.I nodded. “So,believe in him,”he smiled at me,showing his perfect eye-smile.I stand in front of him,so with him.

 

My eyes were teary.But unfortunately,the tears is falling slowly and softly on my cheeks.He wiped my tears. “I can see,crystal clear that you were hurt,”he said,and gave me a warm hug.I cried in silence.Suddenly…

 

 

 

 

Someone pulled his shoulder and punched him onto the ground. “Nam Woohyun!”

Woohyun grabbed his collar and punched him again. “No!Stop!”I said,pulling his arm.He stopped. “Next time,if you wanna do something to Haera,cross over my dead body first!”he snapped and hit his knuckles on the swing pole.

 

“Woohyun,”I grabbed his hand.He looked at me.Something not right with his eyes. “I’ll wait you,in the car,”he said,leaving me first.I look at Taejun face. “I’m sorry,”I apologized.Eventhough,after all this things,he managed to smile. “It’s okay,at least he’s looking for you,”he said. “Go,”he added.

 

He stands and looking me walk away from him,towards Woohyun’s car.I get into the car,sitting besides him.His hand gripped the steering and stare at it. “Woohyun,”I call him,before he speed up his car to our condominium.

 

As we reached our home,Woohyun walk into our bedroom and slammed the door.

 

It makes me feels worst.Whose fault now?Is it me or him?

 

I sighed hardly.

I take a peek on him through the door.He’s curled his body on the bed and he was…crying?

“Woohyun,”I walk into the bedroom and touched his shoulder.I sat on the bed.I really feel guilty.Making him worried.

Making him angry.

Making him crying.

“I’m sor—”

“I love you,paboya(Idiot).She kissed me for all sudden.It’s not me kiss her!”he spilled,as he sat and hugged me. “I love you and I’m sorry,”he sobbed. I wrapped my arm around his body. “I know.Me too.Sorry,”I apologized.

 

I looked at his face and wiped away his tears. “It’s me who should crying here,idiot,”I joked.He smiled weakly and stared at my face.He leaned his lips against mine.He pushed me on the bed and broke the kiss.

 

“Thanks for believing in me,”he said,wrapping his arm around my waist.Soon,both of us fall asleep.