She's backT.T

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

Author’s POV

 

It’s her third day in the hospital.Haera puckered her lips while watching the tv.It’s the news about Infinite,Infinitize showcase in Japan.She spotted Myungsoo and Sungyeol in the news.Hoya,Sunggyu,Dongwoo and Sungjong too.

 

“Where is he?”she asked by herself,hugging the teddy bear that Woohyun gave to her.Then,she saw him in the tv.She’s smile brightly,but for a while.Woohyun just walked around while watching his phone,before gave a fan service to the camera.

 

“Anyeong everyone,I am the MC of Infinite,the star that shines brightly than others,,Nam Woohyun here.”

 

He smiles brightly and waved at the camera.Haera giggled by herself.After that,Sunggyu,for all sudden,interrupt Woohyun solo camera.

 

“What are you doing,Woohyun.Give me a screen too!”

 

Haera watched Infinite carefully.She sighed. “It’s boring here.”

 

KNOCK!KNOCK!

 

Yeonwoo pushed the door slowly and waved at Haera. “Yah,I’ve got pudding for you,”she said happily.Haera clasped her hand. “Gomawo,but….”

 

Yeonwoo gave her a weird look. “Wae,Haera?”

 

“It’s too boring here!I can die because of it!”she ruffled her hair.She looked at Yeonwoo,grinning. “Haish,Haera-ah!You’ll not run from here…”

 

Haera grinned at her.

 

 

“...right?” Yeonwoo sighed.

 

 

Somewhere in Gangnam street,

 

“Awesome,”Haera put her hand on her waist,looking at Gangnam street.Yeonwoo walk to her. “Haera,don’t walk too fast.The wound is still new,though,”Yeonwoo said,concerned about her wound. “It’s okay,I can handle this,”Haera sang.

 

She linked her arm around Yeonwoo arm like besties used to do. “Yeonwoo-ah,should we go there?”she pointed at a yogurt café.Yeonwoo look at her.She rolled her eyes and nodded. “Kaja,”Yeonwoo said,pulled her to the café.

 

Yeonwoo prefer Chips and Cream while Haera pick Chocolate Strawberry flavor.As Yeonwoo turned to her back,she saw Hyomin and Jiyeon standing in front of her.She gasped. “Yeonwoo-ah,I’ve already pic—” Haera stopped.

 

Hyomin rolled her eyes. “Oh,Hi there,I didn’t saw  saw YOU there,”she emphasized.Haera glared at Hyomin and walk from there to the empty table. “Unnie,you know them?Is it our fans?”Jiyeon keep asking. Hyomin raised her hand. “Stop darling.Look at her,”Hyomin pointing at Haera outfit.

 

 

 

Haera look at her outfit.Then,glared at Hyomin. “So NOT my fan,”she emphasized,leaving Jiyeon wondering.Yeonwoo take a step towards and glared at Hyomin. “Yah,do you think you great enough?Think twice,missy,”she said to Hyomin.Jiyeon was speechless.Haera touches Yeonwoo shoulders.

 

“Let’s go.”

 

As Haera make her way to the table,Hyomin slipped her feet,causes Haera and her yogurt to tripped over.Her face now covered with yogurt.Realizing people are watching,Hyomin quickly bent,and pretend to help her. “Are you alright,sweetheart?”she faked an innocent smile to Haera.Haera looked at her in disgusted.

 

“Wah,Hyomin was so nice.”

“She’s T-ara angel”

“That girl so clumsy.Did she do that to grabbed Hyomin unnie attention?”

 

Haera bit her lips. “Haera!”Yeonwoo helped her but she lifted her hand.Yeonwoo stopped. “It’s okay,Yeonwoo.I’m fine,”Haera smiled.Haera stands and wipe the yogurt away from her face. She bowed to Hyomin and take a step towards her. “Think doing this will make me suffer?No Lady.Woohyun will not fall for you.Not even in second,”she whispered to Hyomin ear.Haera make her steps out of the yogurt café.Hyomin clenched her teeth.Jiyeon look at her innocently. “Unnie?”Jiyeon asked.

 

Hyomin smiled at her. “Let’s go Jiyeon.Pick your favourite flavor,”she said.

 

 

 

“Pitiful Lady,”Haera said by herself.Yeonwoo looked at her.“Allright Haera.This is enough.We must get back to the hospital,before they call your husband,”Yeonwoo scolded her.Haera stomped her feet. “But Yeonwoo…”

“No buts,”Yeonwoo pulled Haera into her car and drove off to the hospital.

 

 

Fifth day in the hospital,

 

Yeonwoo came to the hospital early,since her class finished early.She pushed the door and saw Haera was grinning,but then sighed heavily. “Mwoya?”Yeonwoo asked her. “Don’t you remember today?”she asked,excitedly. “What?”

 

“Duh,your boyfriend and my boyfriend was back from Japan!”she said to Yeonwoo. “Ah,Sungjongie?WAIT!He’s not my boyfriend!”Yeonwoo raised her voice. “Omo,Omo!I never said it was Sungjong!”she teased.

 

“Nice one Haera.Plus,Woohyun is not your boyfriend.It’s your HUSBAND,”she said,rolled her eyes.Yeonwoo handed her a box of candies which makes her face bright. “Thanks!”

 

“But..I don’t want to met Woohyun in this stupid cloth,”Haera said,referring to the hospital patient cloth. Yeonwoo crossed her arm. “Relaaaxx,he will be so excited to see you are fine.Trust me,”Yeonwoo said,lifting her thumb. “Really?I hope so.”

 

Then,they heard a noise from the outside. “Nuguji?(Who’s that)”Haera asked Yeonwoo looking at the door. “Sis in La—”Dongwoo almost spilled. “Sorry,”he said,as Sungjong,Woohyun and Sunggyu walk in. “Nam Woohyun!”Haera wants to jump from the bed,but her wound still not recovered. “Ack.”

 

Woohyun quickly ran to her and touches her shoulder. “Yeobo,gwenchana?”he asked nervously.Then,Haera hugged him as he sit on the bed. “Nam Woohyun.I miss you!”she said,sinking her face on his shoulder. Dongwoo and Sunggyu was like ‘whoaah’,as if they watch a rated movie.Sungjong walk towards Yeonwoo and stands besides her.He brushes his hand,before hold her hand warmly.Yeonwoo looked at him shyly. Dongwoo and Sunggyu gave them ‘are-you-kidding-me’ face. “Maknae!You!”Dongwoo pointed at him. “Wae?Is it wrong?We’re—“he hesitate.

 

Yeonwoo looked at him innocently and continue , “just friends.”

 

Haera and Woohyun laughed. “Are you fine,Haera-ah?”Sunggyu walks closer to her. She nodded. “Yeah!I feel extremely fine,oppa!”she said,brightly.Woohyun was happy to see her this happy.Then,a doctor walk in.He was surprised,saw Infinite was there.He faked a cough and said, “I have a great news.Haera-ssi,you can discharged from the hospital by tomorrow,”he said to Haera.

 

“Whoa!This is awesome,Haera!”Woohyun was smiling at Haera.Haera nodded. “Thanks doctor,”Dongwoo said to him. “Let’s pack your things and get out from here,eoh?”Woohyun asked his wife.

 

At the same time,Sungjong bit his lips. “Should we grabbed a coffee?”he offered.Yeonwoo looked at him and smile. “Sure.”