Amazing Kwon Haera

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

Woohyun’s POV

Oh my.

“Seriously,roller coaster?”I asked her.Haera nodded,innocently.Today is my day off,and roller coaster I will get?Hell no!I'm kinda fear of heights.

I brought her to Lotte World,her favourite place.Huge mistake.

 “Come on,Nam Woohyun.Nobody will recognize you in that clothes,”Haera pointing at my old hoodie,which I’m wearing right now. “I’m not talking about this thing,”I said to her and grabbed her hand.

 “What are you doing?”she resist to move there.

“Going back.”

Andwae!(No!)”She snapped,pulling her hand. “Yah!Kwon Haera!”

She standing there,crossed her arm. “I won’t move,”she insisted. “Oh yeah?”I smirked.

I walk towards her and lifted her in my arm. “What are you doing?!LET.ME.GO!!”she raised her voice.Peoples are watching,yet they don’t recognize me.I walk pretty far from the roller coaster then I put her down.

She crossed her arm back again. “I want to ride that!”she pouted and gave me a puppy look. “Yeobo,anything but roller coaster?”I asked her.

“No!I’m insisted!I will ride that by myself!”

I laughed. “Haha,very funny princess.You can’t live without me even for one day!”

“No I’m not!”

“Yes you do!”

"No I'm not!!"

"Yes you do!!"

“Fine!I’ll ride it by myself.You stay there,”she ordered.I’m kinda shocked with her actions. “Wait!”I ran up to her.She walking rapidly but I managed to grabbed her hand. “Fine!”

“Fine what?”

“I rode that pathetic machine!”I said,trying to be brave. She smiling widely. “Anggg~Thank you,oppa~”she showed her aegyo.

I’m dead. I’m dead. I’m dead. I’m dead.

“Dear god,please forgive me for everything I do,”I prayed.

Gwenchana(It’s okay).I’m here,”she said,held my hand tightly with her small hand.

 

 

 

At the end,GOD STILL LOVES ME!

I got down from the machine and gasping for air.She laughed. “Are you alright?”she said,tapping my back.I feel that I want to puke.

I looked at her and gave a weak smile,but she turned her head to that machine again. “I wanna rode that thing again,”she said,grinning at me. “But maybe next time.”

“Good Idea,Princess!”

We both laughed and walked to the café.My,my.You’re truly amazing,my wife.Amazing Kwon Haera.