Uh-oh,He's in Trouble

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

Haera’s POV

I was in the kitchen.Eating my dinner alone.Without him.

And I don’t get any calls from him.That’s pretty weird.Lately,Taejun often to call me or texting me.He even offer me a dinner with him.But I rejected him.Of course I want but I’m thinking about Woohyun.I’ll bet he will be jealous.

I munched my salad,then I saw Woohyun was staring at me. “It’s Nam Woohyun.”

He’s smiling at me,soon he’s disappear.Ahh,I’m hallucinating.

I walk to the couch,and I saw him again,saying, “Kwon Haera~”

I shake my head. “Whoa,I’m missing him like crazy.”

I hit my phone button,calling him. “Pick up!Pick up!”I mumbled to myself. “Hello?”

“NAM WOOHYUN!”I said,standing from the couch. “Why,Haera?”

“Why?you asking me why?”

“Look yeobo,I’m busy like crazy now.Gonna call you later.”

“But—”

“Anyeong~”

That is it. “But I’m missing you like crazy now,”I pouted.

I sighed.I slammed the fork on my salad. “This is bad,”my chin was on my palm.Then,my phone ringing. “Hello?”

“Anyeong,Haera-ssi.It’s me” Its Taejun.

“Hey,Whats up?”

 “Nothing just wanna say hi.”

An idea popped in. “Taejun-ssi..”

“Yep?”

“Wanna have dinner with me?”

 

 

Taejun was waiting me in his shiny black Lamborghini.He smiling as I get into his car. “So,”he fake a cough. “Where should we eat?”

I shake my head. “I don’t know either.Take me anywhere.”

He look at me,gave me a weird look. “Wae?”I asked him.He look at the road and start the engine.He chuckled.He drove the car to the famous Italian restaurant.

What is this?I’m not expacting him to bring me to this expensive restaurant!

“Wait!”I grabbed his arm as soon as we get out from the car.He look at me. “Eoh?”

“It’s expensive!”I pointed at the restaurant.He take my hand and pulled me into the restaurant. “Don’t worry,it’s my treat,”he shows his eye smile.The restaurant is super huge.

The waiter bring us to the quite private place.God,Taejun-ssi.You shouldn’t do this.I’m already married,for god sake.The table just at the end of the corner,where there was a candle light and roses scent.

“You shouldn’t do this,”I murmured.He pulled me a chair.

“It’s been a long time right?”he said as he sit on the chair.He talks about our first meeting.The same time,same place and same scent.I keep looking at my phone.Hoping that Woohyun will call me. “Are you waiting for him?”he asked for all sudden.

I lifted my head and stared at him. “Aniya,he’s busy with his drama now,”I replied.We eat and talk about a lot of things that night.Until,he talk about the past.

“I remember how you walk in,with the pearl pink mini dress,”he said.I smiled at him,playing the bean with my fork on the plate. “At that time,you look so nervous,right,”I laughed. “Yeah,what should I do?You look so gorgeous at that time.Even,—”

I turned my gaze from the plate to him.He stopped.

“Now,”he continued.My cheek was burn like hell and Taejun was rubbing his nape.I look at my hand.My shiny ring.It reminds me to Woohyun. “Excuse me,I need go to the ladies.”

“Sure.”

 

Taejun’s POV

 

What the hell just I talk about?!I slapped my face few times after she walk to the ladies.Damn!It must be awkward!

I paid for the dinner and wait her at the counter. “Where is she?”I asking myself.

I walk in back to find her.

I found her.But she just standing blankly in front of the VIP dinner room. “HAERA-SSI!”

 

Author’s POV

 

Haera wash her hand and quickly walk out from the ladies room. “He must waiting for a long time,”she said to herself.She passes the VIP dinner room.She heard a familiar laugh in the room.

“It’s funny when you said that line.Even the PD nim get frustrated,”a girl laughed along.She pushed the door a little bit.Her eyes was widen.She saw Woohyun laughing along with Hyomin.She take a step backwards. “HAERA-SSI!”

She turned her face to Taejun,who was waiting for her for a long time.She was frozen for a moment. “Haera-ssi?”Hyomin pulled the door and discovered Haera was there.Taejun ran to her. “Haera-ah?”

Haera look at Woohyun,emotionless.She crumpled her dress. “What are you doing here?”Hyomin asked her.She turned her gaze to Hyomin. “Dinner with close friend of mine,”She pointing at Taejun.Taejun kinda surprised when he saw Woohyun.All of them know what is going on now,except for Hyomin,who does not know yet about Woohyun marriage.

Woohyun bit his lips. “What?’Close friend of mine’?”he said,in his heart. “How about join us?”Hyomin offered.She pulled her hand.At first,Haera was resist but Hyomin pulled her and pushed her onto the chair. “Sit,Haera’s friend,”She said at Taejun.

The dinner end really fast.Haera eat her strawberry pudding slowly while watching Hyomin talk with her husband. “Well,Haera-ssi.Last time we met,you say that Woohyun have a girlfriend,”she said,looking ar Haera with a lot of expactations.

 

“Hm?”

 

“Woohyun says,he didn’t have a girlfriend..”Haera almost chocked.Taejun handed her a glass of water and she sipped it slowly.She cleared before she continue, “That’s weird.I think I just saw him meeting his ‘girlfriend’,”Haera fake a smile.To Woohyun.She clenched her teeth.

 

“Damn,I’m in trouble,”Woohyun whispered in his heart.