Her Temper,His Patience

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

Author’s POV

“Explain,mister,”Haera crossed her arm,as soon as they walk into their house. “I’m just having dinner with her!”Woohyun explained,with his eyes opened widely.Haera look at her with her dark,cold eyes. “Ah, ‘busy like crazy’?Fine!”She stomped on her feet and walk to their bedroom. “Wait..”Woohyun tried to grabbed her hand but Haera blocked him by closing the door.

“Yah,listen to me,”Woohyun begging with a sad tone.Haera continue ignoring him.She sit in front of the make up table at look at her reflection.She tucked her hair behind her ear and dive her face in her crossed arm which is landed on the table.She sighed and finally close her eyes,went to the dreamland.

Woohyun,who is been knocking door about more than 45 minutes(Geez,so loyal:p) slowly leaned on the door. “Is she sleeping?”he asked himself. He closed his eyes,trying to have a nap.

“Wait—”

“Don’t we have keys?”he smirked.He ran to the key box.

He opened and pushed the door slowly.He saw Haera sleeping on the table.He can’t see her face,and that makes him feel more guilty. “I’m sorry,yeobo.My fault,”he said,kissed her head.He carried Haera in his arm to their bed.He tucked her hair behind her ear.He examined Haera perfect features.Her lips especially.He lay on his stomach.He also dive in to the dreamland.

 

 

 

That morning,

 

“Urghhh..”

Haera stretch her arm up into the air,after the sun that shines wake her up.She rubbed her eyes and yawned. “Eh?”

She realized then. “Didn’t I sleep on the table last night?”

She look at her bed. “When did I?”she scratch her head,that was already messy.Then,she smells something good. “Wahh,”she sniffed.

The delicious scent was lure Haera to the kitchen.She spotted Woohyun,clean up the kitchen. “Good morning,Gongju,”he greeted happily. Haera keep pokerfaced. She lift her left eyebrow and lean her right shoulder onto the wall.Woohyun gulped when she gave him wth-are-you-doing-now face.

“Uh,omelet?”

She remained silence and sit on the couch,instead of sitting at the dinner table. “Anggg,”Woohyun block her from watching the TV and showing his aegyo.Haera show her dark side.She stared at him with her dark eyes. “Move,”simple word that make Woohyun gave up.He sighed.

He sit in the dinner table but hee does not touch a bit the food.Haera take a glance at him and notice that.She keep hitting the remote control. “Urgh!”she snapped. “Why there isn’t entertaining show!”

Woohyun flinched. “I can entert—”

“Back off,mister,”she raised her palm,asking him not to come nearer her.He sighed again.She stopped hitting the remote.She watched an interview.It’s T-ara Hyomin.She tried not to facing Woohyun now.Trying to focusing at Hyomin’s interview.

 

Reporter          :What is your type,Hyomin-ssi?

Hyomin            :Hmm.How should I say?Like Woohyun-ssi character in the drama?*she laughed

Woohyun gulped.

Reporter          :Woohyun-ssi character? How about him in real life?

Hyomin            :*She chuckled* he’s adorable too in the real life.He’s my type.

 

Haera can’t helped,she turned her face to Woohyun,which making him flinched.She clenched her teeth. “NAM WOOHYUN!”Haera jumped from the couch,grabbed her slippers and chased after Woohyun.Woohyun ran from her and avoid from been hitting by the slippers. “I didn’t do anything!” he shouted,afraid of her.Haera throwed the slippers right to his head. “Ouch!”

Woohyun fell onto the floor and touch his head. “Mian!Mian!”he screamed,when Haera grabbed his collar. “Wae?”Haera raised her voice,keep hitting him.Then,her tone become more sadder. “Wae?”she’s not crying,but more begging to answer her.She fell on her knees.

Woohyun,who is defenced himself by blocking the slippers with his arm,stunned.Haera hide her face with her dark brown hair. “Y—yah.I’m sorry,”Woohyun poked her. “nappeun saram(Bad person),”she mumbled. Woohyun feel guilty. “Sorry,”he said,with whole his heart.

Haera lift her head. “You.”

Woohyun gulped. “Don’t try to make yourself ‘busy like crazy’ with her again!”she said,pointed at the TV.Woohyun nodded. “Allright,it’s my fault,though,”he said,hugged Haera tightly.Haera wrapped her arm around his waist.But after that,

TAP

Haera tapped his back of head. “Ouch!What was that for?”he asked. “I’m don’t remember saying ‘I’m forgiving you’,Nam Woohyun,”Haera said,trying to annoyed him.She giggled and when to the bathroom to get shower.On the other hand,Woohyun smiling like an idiot.At least,she’s showing her cute temper to him that morning.