Her Past

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

Haera’s POV

 

“What?!”

I look at him.Visit my parents?Hell no. “Woohyun,I don’t—want ,”I said in lower tone. Woohyun is talking to me with his serious tone.He’s kinda scary when he get serious. “Haera-ah.”

He was standing in front of me,crossing his arm on his chest.He stared at me.I was sitting on the couch,looking at the floor. “I know you hate them,but still..”

“They’re your parents,”he continued.

USED to be my parents!”I snapped.He closed his eyes and sighed.Woohyun sit beside me at hold my hand.I laid my head on his shoulder. “Do it for me,okay?”he asked,as if he’s begging me to visit so-called-my-parents.I bit my lips,shook my head slowly.

He knows how I hate so much that so-called-my-parents.The last day I saw my ‘parents’ was in my wedding.So,it’s been a year.

He drove me to the mansion,the place where I used to grow up.The place that I hated so much.Nothing’s change there excepts for the new faces.Bodyguards and maids,I mean. “Miss Haera,”said Butler Jung.

“You still here,”I said,coldly.I kinda hate him too,but not that bad.He knows about my dad secret relationship,but he kept it secret.FROM ME.

Anyeonghaseyo,”Woohyun bowed at him.I refuse to bow at him.I keep my head up,act cold. “How’s his condition?”he asked as we walk into the mansion. “Mr. Kwon is in stable condition,but he still need rest,”Butler Jung replied.I rolled my eyes.

“Of course he need rest.Death is chasing him,”I replied casually.Woohyun held my waist tightly and whispered, “Manner,Haera,manner.”

My heart beat rapidly.I’m just few metres from my ‘dad’,just behind the door. “Sir,they here.”

“Let them in.”

I hid behind Woohyun,refuse to look at my ‘dad’.I peek a little bit.He was on the bed with oxygen tank beside him.Serves him right.

“Hae—Haera-ah,”he called me in his raspy voice.I hid behind Woohyun.Woohyun touch my hand and held my hand.He turned his head and look at me, “Don’t worry.”

I stand beside Woohyun,facing my ‘dad’ but looking at the floor. “Hae—Haera-ah,”he called me again. “Mmm?”

“Appa miss you,”he lifted his hand,as if he want to touch me.I take a step backwards,but Woohyun stops me.He gave me it’s-gonna-be-okay look.I bit my lips. “Look at me,Haera-ah.”

 

 

 

“Look at me,Haera-ah.”

“NO!Both of you liar!”

“Haera-ah,listen to omma and appa first.We have reasons for not telling you this.”

“Yeah right!Reasons!Both of you divorced without telling me.What the hell is this?!”

“Haera Honey,Omma—”

“You’re not my mother!You’re not my father!Both of you are ing liar!”

“Haera-ah..”

 

 

 

“Haera-ah..”

I opened my eyes slowly.For all sudden,I was recall about my past. “You—”

I stared at my ‘dad’ with hatred eyes.Tears was draining in my eyes. “Stupid Liar.You don’t deserve to be alive,”I slipped that words from my mouth to the person who I used to called ‘appa’.

His eyes was widened.Yes,he deserve it.Woohyun was in shocked too. “Kwon Haera,”Woohyun say my name.I take few steps backwards and walk out from the room.I slammed the door. “HAERA-AH!”Woohyun called me.

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

“HAERA-AH!”

I called her,but she make a rapid step to the outside.My father-in-law coughing.I look at him.He looks very sick. “Appeonim,I’m sure Haera doesn’t mean that,”I said,trying to calmed him.He look frowned. “Chase her,Woohyun.You are everything she had.She no longer loves me and her mother,”he said.I bowed to him and start to chase her. “Haera!”I called her.

She was stand in front of the room.Staring at the floor,emotionless.I back-hugged her. “Are you alright?” I asked her.She start to cry. “Stupid Liar.I hate him,her,everyone..here,”she mumbled.I lay my head on her shoulder. “Should we—leave?”

She nodded,quietly.I held her hand tightly and started to walked from there.I know how hurts she was.She must definitely recall about her past.As we walk down the stairs,we met my mother in law. “Haera-ah..”she said softly.Beside her,is her new husband,which is younger than her.

“You—”

I pulled Haera waist tightly towards me.I bowed to her mother,without saying a thing and leave. Haera shut .Deep in my heart,I really dislike my in laws.Like just now,my mother in law appear in front of my wife with her new husband.Obviously,Haera get mad.