Feel so Bad

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

 

Author POV

 

Hyomin sit on the couch.All members already left for the schedule except for her since she wasn’t very well. She look at her phone. She opened a picture.She closed her eyes to avoid her tears from flowing. Unknowingly, it’s already flows on her cheeks.

 

A picture of her and her ex-boyfriend, Ji Yong.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

“Ouhhh, you’re so lucky to have Ji yong oppa,” said Hyuna. Hyomin just smiled. She takes a peek on Ji yong, who is sitting with the kingkas in the library. He smiled and winked at her. Kwon Ji Yong, the hottest guy in the school. Luckily, Hyomin owns his heart.

 

It’s weird. Like they say, ‘pretty should goes with pretty’. Hyomin think about it a lot. There was a rumour about her bestfriend; Hyuna is dating with Ji yong.”Pstt!” Ji yong called.

 

Hyomin snapped from her daydreaming. She pointed at herself. “Me?”

 

He nodded. All the eyes on her. The kingkas besides him laughed among them. What’s up with them, Hyomin thought.

 

Ji yong stands and tucked her hair behind her ears. “You’re so pretty, Hyomin-ah. No wonder I’m fallen for you,” he said and kissed her cheek. Her cheek was burned. Hyuna’s jaw was dropped and winked at me. Hyomin ran back to her.

 

“Omo, Hyomin. You got a kiss,” she . “Yah, stopi it,”she said and cupped her cheek.

 

 

 

“Oppa, where are you? I was in front of the café,” she pouted on the phone.

 

“I’m not coming. Just go home, eoh? I have something to do,” Ji yong replied and hang up the phone. Hyomin looked at her phone. “He just hangs up on me,” he said to herself. Hyomin walk herself to Yeouido Park.

 

She sits on the bench and put an earphone. Then, someone walk passed her. “Ah, oppa. You’re so funny,” a girl said. Annoyed, Hyomin lifted her head and saw Ji yong kissed her forehead then her lips.

 

“Hyuna? Ji Yong Oppa?”

 

“Oh, Hyomin?”

 

“What the hell are you both doing?” she asked , looked at Ji Yong and glared at Hyuna. Hyuna smirked so with Ji Yong. “I’m asking you, oppa,” she asked again.

 

“Look Hyo. Look at yourself first then find me again,” he pointed at her outfit. Long skirt and simple shirt. Hyomin was shocked. “Hyuna, how could you..”

 

“Sorry girl, queenka should be with kingka. Not with.. fashion disaster,” she said referring to Hyomin.

 

The couple laughed and bumped onto Hyomin. She fall and her glass were shattered into pieces when Hyuna stepped on it. Hyomin cried. She looks at their back. “I will show you, Kwon Ji Yong, Kim Hyuna,” she said.

 

 

 

A year later,

 

Hyomin debut as T-ara member. She was at the the fan signing event. A lot of people queue to get their signs. “Hyomin, can you sign here?”

 

Hyomin lifted her head. It’s Kwon Ji Yong. She keeps pokerfaced. “What’s your name?” Hyomin pretend didn’t know him. “Yah, It’s oppa,” Ji Yong held her hand. “Don’t touch me!” Hyomin stands.”Hey! What are you doing?!” T-ara manager stepped in. “Manager Oppa, he want to abuse me,he says,” Hyomin lied.

 

“No!No! I didn’t!” Ji Yong said,as he was dragged be the guards. “Serves you right, Kwon Ji Yong,” She smirked.

 

 

END FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

Hyomin covers her body with the blanket. She is being 'Hyuna'. Woohyun and Haera is suffering because of her. But she really loves Woohyun. “What have I done?”

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Introduce to you, minor characters in this chapter(mind that i dont hate them,im their fan ><)

Kwon Ji Yong

~Kingka in Hyomin school

~rich,playboy

 

Kim Hyuna

~Quenka

~Hyomin 'fake' bestfriend

 

 

Lucky Korean inspirits. And Dear Inspirits and sweethearts! 4 march 2013 is '1000th day with Infinite!'

Just wanna inform that:P

lol. Namstar<3 *Subscribe and comment^^