Almost there..

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

 

Woohyun seems tired from the walk.He lay his body on the bed with his light blue T-shirt on.Haera shook her head before look at the wall clock.It’s 11 pm.

 

“Nam Woohyun,take off your T-shirt first,”Haera said,sitting on the bed after she change her evening outfit to pearl pink pyjamas.She shook his body,but he nudge her hand.Her eyes were widen. “Yah!”she tapped his head. “Ouch..”he said slowly,closed his eyes tightly. “Let me sleep,yeobo,”he whinned.

 

Haera pulled his body and ed his T-shirt.Woohyun opened his eyes.He swallowed his saliva.Haera wet hair was dripping on his chest.Then,she stopped,tucked her wet hair behind her ear before continue ed his T-shirt.

 

After finished his T-shirt,Haera looked at him.Woohyun sat up,looking at her.Her eyes then look at his perfect abs.She gasped.She looked away from him and cupped her scarlet face. “What the hell?!”her heart whispered.Woohyun pulled her shoulder,facing him.She gulped.

 

Woohyun examined her pretty eyes,face before looked at her pink lips.Haera was staring at his eyes and then,looking at somewhere else.Woohyun touches her wet hair.He pulled her shoulder and slowly,move his head closer to her.Haera closed her eyes tightly.He leaned his lips on her soft lips.Woohyun kiss her slowly.Eventually,Haera kissed him back.

 

Woohyun wrapped his arm around Haera tiny waist while Haera put her arm around his neck.He pushed her slowly onto the bed and broke the kiss.Haera opened her eyes and realized that Woohyun was shirtless now.

 

“You’re beautiful.”

 

He smiles. Haera was like under his spell.She just lay on the bed with Woohyun on her top. She quickly closed her eyes.Woohyun brushes his lips on hers,kiss her slowly.Haera kiss him back,with her arm around his neck.Then..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“BWAH!Number 3-nim,closed your eyes!”screamed a guy.Woohyun and Haera was startled,quickly broke the kiss.Woohyun turned his back and spotted Myungsoo,with his  eyes covered with Sungyeol’s hand.Hoya was there too. “Wahh,my pure eyes!!!”Hoya teased them.

 

Haera sat up quickly and covered her body with a blanket,eventhough with her pyjamas still on her. “Ah,the target spotted us,Number 1-nim,”said Myungsoo to Hoya. “WHAT THE HELL ARE GUYS DOING HERE?!!” Woohyun shouted at them,throwing the pillow on them. “Target-nim,we’re sorry.Please continue you love making session,we’re leaving,”Sungyeol giggled.Haera just blinked her eyes. “COME HERE YOU BRATS!”he jump off from the bed and chased him. “Ohh!!Run Number 2-nim,Number 3-nim!”Hoya said before ran from the hotel room.Woohyun locked the room door and stomped his feet. “Those brats..”

 

“Nam Woohyun.”

 

Woohyun turned around and spotted Haera with her crossed arm.She walk towards him and move her face to him.Woohyun swallowed his saliva.Her lips is just an inch from his.Woohyun closed his eyes and..

 

POKE

 

“Ouch!”Woohyun touches his forehead. “What was that for?!”he asked Haera.Haera happily walk towards the couch and switch on the tv.She just  giggled and say, “Nothing,just go get shower,Woohyun.”

 

Woohyun walk in to the bathroom and locked the door.He looked at his reflection in the mirror and sighed heavily. “I’m almost there,”he said to himself.

 

“What ‘almost there’?”Haera asked from outside. “Aani,yeobo.What are you doing?stalking me?”He teased. “Yeah right,”she laughed.

 

Woohyun bit his lips.He almost there.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

@MsInfiniteGeneration Gotcha.it's not hyomin's people.it's Sungyeol,Hoya and L:p