Her Plan

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

Author’s POV

 

The drama just wrapped its last episode on the TV today.All the cast and crew was gathered for the last dinner. “Cheers for the dramaaaa!!!!” The drunked PD nim cheered. “CHEERSSSS!”

On the corner,Hyomin was sitting besides Woohyun. “Woohyun-ssi,”she offered a cup. “Oh thank you,”he said. “Woohhyunn-ah,drink a lot tonight.Let’s get drunk until the dawnnn..no,no..before the dawwnnnn,”the PD nim laughed at his joke. Woohyun nodded. He bit his lips. “Is there something wrong?” Hyomin asked. “Well,I can’t control my alcohol tolerance,”Woohyun replied. Hyomin remained silent.

 

“Drink this,Woohyun-ssi,”she gave him another. “But Hyomin,I’ve just said..”

 

“DRINK WOOHYUNN-AHH!”PD nim forced him. “All—Allright then,”he hesitated.

 

*

*

*

 

“Sunggyu hyung always nagged me. him,I hate it,”Woohyun mumbled to himself.Hyomin smirked. “It’s late, should we go home?”She asked. “Yeah,ma baby must be waited for me,”Woohyun said. “His baby?” the scriptwriter that doesn’t drink too much asked him.

 

“Ah, he said about Sungjong,he’s Woohyun’s baby,”Hyomin cracked a joke. “Ohh…”

 

“Let’s go Woohyun-ssi,I leave first,” She lifted Woohyun. “Bye ladiessss,”He hiccupped.

 

Hyomin helped him sitting in passenger seat right beside the driver seat. She started the engine and waited for a minute. She looked at Woohyun. His T-shirt seems so tight for him.She ed the first button and buckled up his safety belt. “Haera-ahh,”he mumbled.

 

Her face changed. “Shut the up with that girl,”Hyomin slammed her hand on the steering.She speeds up her car to Woohyun’s apartment.

 

 

 

 

Ath the same time,

 

“Nam Woohyun wasn’t here?”

 

Haera scratched her chin. “He didn’t tell you?”Dongwoo said. “Tell her what?” Sunggyu asked him. “Hyung,he have his farewell dinner party with his drama cast and crew,”Dongwoo replied. Haera blinked. “He didn’t tell me that,”she said,sit on the couch. “You need anything,Haera-ah?”Hoya asked. “Nothing,oppa,”she said.She is really worried right now. Sunggyu leaned on the wall. “You worried?”Sunggyu asked.Haera lifted her head. “Eoh..” Haera nodded.

 

She would be lying if she said she’s not.

 

Hoya came to the living room with a tray of juices. “Drink this,”he handed her a glass of orange juice. “Thanks,”she replied. Sungjong sit besides her and patted her back. “Don’t worry,Haera.He maybe at your house now right?”

“Aha,probably,”Sungyeol agreed. “You right,”Haera stands. Sungjong who is sit besides her,was jerked back. “Calm down,girl.Drink that first,”Sunggyu pointed at her juices. “Oh..right.”

 

 

 

Haera and Woohyun Apartment,

 

“Damn it,Woohyun.You’re so heavy,”Hyomin spilled. She helps Woohyun to his house. “Is your wife inside?”she asked. Woohyun shooked his head as a sign no. “What’s the password?”She asked.

 

“My wed—wedding date,”he said,hiccupped. “Stop with your riddle and spilled it out,”Hyomin snapped.

 

“100110.”

 

Hyomin sighed. The door was unlocked.She bought Woohyun inside and walks towards the bedroom. She pushed him towards the bed. Woohyun was yawned and tried to ed his T-shirt. “Yeobooo,ed my t-shirt,please,”he said. Hyomin remained silent. “Okay,”she smirked,evilly.

 

She ed his t-shirt until his perfect abs reveal. She untied her hair and let they down.Hyomin switched off the lamp.She kissed him passionately and Woohyun was totally drunk. “Haera-ah,”he mumbled her name in dark.

 

 

 

 

“He’s back?”

 

Haera smile widely. “Yeay,Nam Woohyun is home!”she sang.

 

She hit her door password and was stunned when she saw there were unfimilliar heels besides Woohyun sneakers. She swallowed her saliva and tip toed slowly towards the bedroom.She heard something in the bedroom.Haera pushed the door slowly.Her eyes widen.

 

 

 

_________________________

What will happen?>< Thanks for those who subscribe this ff:)

고마워용~~^^