Dreaming a child

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

 

Haera’s POV

 

 

I opened my eyes. Where am I?

 

I stand and I’m realize that I was in a beautiful field of lavenders.But it’s empty.Nobody was there.

 

“Nam Woohyun!”I shouted.His name was echoing.

 

Then I hear something.I turned and I saw a cradle besides a huge tree on the hill.I walk towards the cradle.The cradle is moving.Is it a baby?

 

I heard a baby cry.I ran towards the cradle but then I stopped.Woohyun was coming out of nowhere lifted that newborn in his arm.He’s wearing completely white outfit.

 

I was frozen.It’s not Woohyun now.He’s looks like someone new.Is he the father of that sweetheart?

 

I walk slowly to them,Woohyun calmed the baby down. “Hush,Woora honey,hush,”he said.I tried to touch but I’m scared.I was jerked back but Woohyun smile gently at me. He doesn’t say a thing but his eyes tells everything.

 

“She’s is mine?”I asked Woohyun.Woohyun doesn’t answer,he just smile.Part of me was happy,but somehow part of it felt strange.

 

“Woohyun..”

 

Someone called him.I turned my back and spotted Hyomin smiling widely. Hyomin?

 

She ran towards us,bumped my shoulder cause me to fell. “Woohyun,”she called. “Let’s go.”

 

Wait.Woohyun.

 

I reach my hand.Woohyun.I tried to called him but my voice won’t come out. Woohyun!

 

Woohyun follow Hyomin along with the baby. Wait.Woohyun..

 

 

I opened my eyes.I sat up and breath hardly. I tucked my hair behind my ears ,pulled my knees towards my chest and hugged them.It’s 2 in the morning and it’s dark.Woohyun was awake. “Yeobo,you have a nightmare?”he asked looking at me.I nodded. “I’m really scared,”I hugged him. “Scared of what?”he embraced me.

 

I shook my head.I wish I could tell you about it.I’m afraid of losing you.I know you will be mad at me when I said that.

 

“Nam Woohyun,please don’t leave me.”

 

______________________

Sorry for the short update.Im going to have my mid-exam next 2 weeks.HuhuT.T

see you next 2 weeks.

p/s : btw,don't forget to watch my Myungsoo in running man later~~ ><