His Birthday

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

Haera’s POV

 

Yeobo.”

I opened my eyes and I found out that I was sleep in Woohyun’s arm. “Do you have a good sleep?”he asked me softly.I nodded in half-sleep mode. “Are you okay?”he asked me again.I push him and sink my face on the pillow. “Yah,I’m asking you,”he poking my shoulder. “Aish,shut up Nam Woohyun.Let me sleep for the rest of the day,”I said.

“But Yeon woo just called.”

I turned my face to him. “She says what?”I asked him,curiously. “I don’t want a say a thing.You gotta go study!”He pulled my hand,asking me to get up from the bed. “No!”

I grabbed the bed,refused to get up. “Yeobo~~”

“Your aegyo isn’t working,”I replied,hide my face on the pillow. “Ack!”

I looked at him.Woohyun is tapping his chest. “Y—yah,Nam Woohyun.W—what’s wrong?”I panicked.His eyes was widen,then he collapse on the bed. “Yah!”

He doesn’t move. “Nam Woohyun!”I cried.I shaked his body but he still doesn’t move. “Nam Woohyun!”I cupped my mouth.

“Kidding.”

I look at him. “Kwon Haera,I’m kidding,”he laughed.I stared at him,blankly.

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

Well,well.Look who’s panic here.

I’m pretending that I have heart attack just to scared her,since she saying that my aegyo wasn’t work.She called my name few times,trying to wake me.She keep shaking my body. “Nam Woohyun!”she called.

I opened my eyes. “Kidding.”

She looked at me,seriously.Her eyes was draining with tears.“Kwon Haera,I’m kidding,”I laughed.She stared at me,blankly,without saying anything.She get up from the bed and went to shower.

“Ah,she’s really panic,”I mumbled to myself.

The breakfast was awkward. “Yeobo.”

She bite her toast,quietly. “Mian(I’m sorry),”I said,held her hand.She look at me. “Mmm.”

“That’s it?”

“Mmm.”

“Haera,”I get up from the chair and sit beside her. She pulled my coffee(which is in front of her) to me.She want me to have breakfast. “Poke,poke,”I poked her shoulder,when she bite her toast.I’m showing my aegyo. “YAH!NAM WOOHYUN!STOP —”

I kissed her lips. “Is this will do?”I smirked.She bit her lips. “YOU—”

I pulled her shoulder and kissed her again. “Love you,”I said to her. “Nam Woo—”

I kissed her,this time I could feel that she’s smiling in our kiss. I look at her eyes.Both of us smiling. “Idiot Nam Woohyun.”

“Grumpy Kwon Haera,”I . “Allright then,”I take a sip of a coffee. “Manager hyung is here,I’m going,”I stand and grabbed my jacket. “Nam Woohyun,”She called me.

I turned,and she pointing at her lips.I chuckled and give her a kiss. “Anyeong,”I kissed her cheek and left the house.

 

Author’s POV

 

Sungkyunkwan University.The place where Haera studying.She walk alone pass the cafeteria,on her way to the library. “Kwon Haera!”

A girl with black hoodie,black shoes,black bag and everything black ran towards her. “Haera-ah!”she hugged Haera tightly. “Yeonwoo.”

Kim Yeon woo is her name.Haera’s bestfriend and know her and Woohyun very well(since they are in the same high school). “Going to the library?”she asked her.Haera nodded. “Let’s go together,”Haera offered.

“So,Mrs.Nam.How’s your preparation?”Yeonwoo asked her.Haera lifted her left eyebrow.”What preparation?”Haera asked her,puzzled. “Hmph,Stop pretending,Mrs.Nam,”she teased. “Y—Yah!People will heard you!”

Yeonwoo grinned. “Wait.You gotta be kidding.Don’t you remember?”Yeonwoo kinda shocked. “Wae—waeyo?(Why)”

“Woohyun’s Birthday!”She said loudly. “SHH!”

The librarian hushed her. “Sorry.”

“Ah,Almost forgot,”Haera replied,cooly.She bit her lips. “His fans are going to give him tons of gift huh?”Haera added.Yeonwoo stared at her. “Don’t you do something?”

“What should I do?”

“Gave him something that he won’t forget,”Yeonwoo gave her a brilliant  idea. “Ah!Should we ask Infinite oppas’ for help?”

“Nice idea!”Yeonwoo praised her. “Okay,we meet after class.”

 

 

The class is over. They arrive at Infinite dorm.Haera ring the bell. “Who’s there?”

“It’s me,”Haera said. “Me too!”Yeonwoo added.

“……”

“Hello?”

“Code?”the voice teased.

“Open the door or I kick you,Sungyeol,”Haera said.Sungyeol laughed. “Hyung!Sis in law here!”he opened the door.Everyone was there except for Hoya and her husband.Sungjong came to her and help her picked the food. “What’s that?”Dongwoo asked. “Cake for everyone,”Yeonwoo replied.

“Yeonwoo,anyeong,”Sungjong greeted.Yeonwoo blushed. “Ahh,A—anyeong.”

“Wooooooohhhh,”Sungyeol teased. “Now,now.What’s up,Haera?”Sunggyu said. “Oppa,It’s his birthday.”

“Yeah,we know.We about to asked you.”

“Don’t worry,”Yeonwoo cut. “Haera have a BRILLIANT idea.”

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

I called Sunggyu hyung,but he doesn’t pick up.Even Dongwoo hyung and the kids. “Last call,”I said to myself.

 

[해라라라-calling…]

 

I’m calling Haera and thank god she’s pick. “Yeah,Nam Woohyun?”she said as soon she pick up. “Yeobo!You picked up!”I said.She laughed. “Of course,I’ll pick my husband call,”she said.

“Have you eaten?”she asked. “Yeah,you?”

“Nah,I have tons of assignment to do.”

Yeobo,eat after this.You will get unhealthy if you skip your meal.”

Nae,Arasso(Okay,I get it).”

Okay,I gotta go,I’m hanging up.”

“Bye.”

‘Bye,yeobo.”

-END CONVERSATION-

 

That’s weird.Usually,she will say ‘Bye,Nam Woohyun’.

I’ve just done with my Immortal song.It’s 9.00 pm.Manager hyung drove the van to my condominium. “Yeobo,I’m…”

The house was dark. “Huh,she’s not here yet,”I mumbled to myself.I switched on the lights and walk towards the couch.”Eh?”

She was there.Sleeping on the couch. “Stupid girl,”I paused. “Haera-ah,get up.You will catch cold,”I move her body. “Haera?”

She wasn’t move. “Yah!Wake up,”I snapped.I hugged her,tapping her face few times,trying to wake her up. “Wake up!Wake up!”my voice was shaken.Couldn’t be…

 

 

 

 “Happy Birthday,”a hand touch my face. I looked at Haera. “Kidding,merong!”

 

(P/S: ‘merong’ is a phrase that usually said by a person that sticking out her tongue)

 

“HYUNG!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!”

Sungjong walk out from my bedroom with fruit cake. “Uh?My—my birthday?”I said.Then,my head was tapped by Sunggyu hyung. “Yah!you too busy till you forget this special day?”Sunggyu hyung snapped. “Anyway,”Haera locked her arm around my arm. “Blow the candles,Nam Woohyun,”she whinning.I smiled.Yeah,it’s my birthday and I forget it.

I blow the candles,and give a peck of kiss on Haera’s lips. “Gomawo(Thank you),yeobo,”I said,slowly. “Woooohhhhh,”Sungyeol teased. “Ah,I can’t bear it!”Myungsoo joined him.Hoya and Dongwoo laughed. “Maybe it’s time for Sunggyu oppa to get a wife,”Yeonwoo said,talking about Sunggyu.Sunggyu just laughed along.

I nodded.I wrapped my arm around Haera small waist. “Looks who panicked just now,”she whispered. “Aha,are you take a revenge on me?”

“Caught ya,merong!”she sticked her tongue out. “Hyung~~”there goes the maknae,put a cream on my face. “Ack!Mwoya!?(What’s this!?)I snapped.

Ah,disaster.My condo was mess.Thanks to the boys. “‘Thanks guys,for today,”I said,gave them an annoying look. “Yeah,it’s our job to make your condo mess,”Hoya teased.

I sighed.Then,I feel someone hugged me from behind. “Nam Woohyun,”Haera hide her face.I touch her small hand.I turned my body to her.She smiling at me.I hugged her,pinching her nose. “Glad to have you as my wife,”I whispered.She chuckled.