I don’t like you?

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

Author’s POV

 

“It’s just because..I like you?”

 

Her heart was beating like crazy. “Me?”

 

 

He nodded innocently. “Do you…like me?” he asked.

 

Yeonwoo bit her lips. “What does he mean by ‘I like you’?”her heart whispered. “Why aren’t you responding?”he asked as he sat up and moves he head towards her.Yeonwoo gulped.

 

I…don’t like you,”she turned her head to somewhere else.Sungjong kinda shocked with her response. “You dislike me?”he said,now his voice become more sadder.He wanna look at her face but she was looking at somewhere else.Yeonwoo not replying.Sungjong sighed heavily. “If you dislike me,then..” he stands.

 

But Yeonwoo grabbed his hand. “I..I love you!”she said with her heart,showing her shining eyes.Sungjong was stunned.She pulled his hand slowly,forcing him to sit. “I don’t like you but I love you,Lee Sungjong,”she said.Sungjong blinked few times. “Are you serious?”he asked her. Yeonwoo gave him are-you-kidding-me look.

 

Sungjong chuckled.He sit nearer to her and held her hand. “You know..there is something I wanna do,”he said,moving his face towards her. Yeonwoo swallowed her saliva. Sungjong look at her eyes then look at her pale pink lips. “That thing that Woohyun hyung always do…”

 

Sungjong kissed her lips.He pulled her shoulder and kiss her deeply.Yeonwoo closed her eyes and kissed him back.Then,he broke the kiss.Sungjong taste his underlip. “It was my first kiss,”Yeonwoo said.

 

“So am I,”Sungjong said,rubbing his nape.

 

 

Next day..

 

Haera and Woohyun already board from the flight.Woohyun rent a black shiny Mercedes and drive off to the hotel.Haera pulled her suitcase to the room and ran off to the veranda. “WAHHH!!I’m in JEJU-DO!!”she shouted and then Woohyun cupped .

 

“Yah.Stop it.”

 

She turned her face to him and hugged him. “I love youuu!”she said,jumping.Woohyun chuckled. “Should we date?”he raised his hand,asking for her hand. “Sure~”she sang.

 

They walk at the streets with holding each other hand.Woohyun wear a light blue T-shirt and white pants along with a fedora while Haera wear a mini white dress.Thankfully,there was not a lot of people visiting that day.

 

Something caught her eyes.It’s a white hairband. “Whoaa.It’s pretty,”she said to herself.She looked at Woohyun,who is looking at his phone. “YAH!”she shouted,and stomped her feet.Woohyun lift his head,looking at her.Haera bit her lips and leave him behind. “Hey,what did I do?”he walk,then look at a white hairband.

 

He touches the hairband and smirked. “Excuse me,I want to buy this,”he called the lady.

 

On the other side,

 

“Ayy.He’s trying to do a surprise.”

“So not him.”

“Number 2-nim,we are losing her!”

“Go stalking her,idiot.Number 1-nim,keep an eye on the target.”

“Ani,he’s moving,Number 2-nim.”

“Number 3-nim,come here!We’re undercover,remember??”

“Oh yeah.You right.”

 

 

“Wah,people doesn’t recognized me at all,”Woohyun said.

 

“Heh,maybe it’s because the ELDERS don’t know INFINITE,”Haera ,pointing at the elders walking there. Haera stretched her arm up to the air. “The weather is nice~”

 

“Ah!How about we go to the beach?”Woohyun suggested. “But it’s almost night?”she look at her watch.It’s 6.30 and the sun is about to set. “We can watch sunset,sweetheart,”he said,put his arm around her neck and kiss her forehead.

 

Haera take off her heels and walk on the beach with barefoot.She ran towards the sea,leaving Woohyun behind and stopped. “NAM WOOHYUN,I LOVE YOU!!!”She shouted to the sea.I laughed and look at Woohyun.Woohyun smile slightly and mouthed,‘Dummy’.

 

As he walk towards her,he heard something fall.He turned but no one was behind him. “What are you doing there,paboya?”Haera shouted,waving at him. “Yah!I’m older than you.How dare you talk informal with me?”he pouted.He take off his shoe and ran towards her.

 

 

 

“I’ve said so,Number 2-nim!”

“But this Patbinsoo,naekkeoya(It’s mine)!”

“Ani!It’s mine!I paid for it!”

“Number 1-nim,Number 2-nim!He might hear us!”

“Yah!Look what have you done.Such a waste.”

“Aishhh.Mian,Number 1-nim.I’ll treat you later.”

“Okay,Deal.”

“Number 3-nim,come here a bit.The target might saw us.”