It's not him

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

Haera’s POV

“Yeah,yeah.I’ve just got back home,”I replied lazily to Woohyun on line. “Eat well,yeobo.I really miss you,”he said.I can feel that he is worrying about me,even through the phone.

It’s 10 p.m.I walked to the kitchen and eat some strawberries.Woohyun is busy with his drama,again.Maybe he get home in the midnight or maybe pass it.If it’s not,he will get to Infinite dorm again.

The truth is..I’m not that well.Since this morning,I feel like burning from inside.I want to tell Woohyun but I don’t want to make him worried. “Better check my temperature,”I mumbled to myself.

My god,I’m that ‘hot’.

I walk to our bed and covered my body with blanket.I wish Woohyun was here.I bit my lips.It’s so cold.

“Woohyun..Nam—Woohyun,”I whispered.Then,my phone was ringing.

Ahh.It’s Taejun-ssi.

“Hello?”I said,with a crack voice.

“Hae—Are you okay?You don’t sound so good,”Taejun replied.

“Well,I kinda uh—have a fever,”I smiled. “But don’t wor—”

Gwenchana?Should I come?I will be there in minute,”he said and hang up on me.

Haish,I shouldn’t said that.

Taejun’s POV

Damn.She’s not okay.

I drove my car to her condominium and arrive at the main entrance. I know her house but unfortunate,I can’t opened the door.I rang  the bell again and again.But no answer.

“Haera-ssi!Kwon Haera-ssi,”I knocked the door,million times.

“Hey,calm down,”she opened the door finally.Her face was red. “Are you allright?”I said,touch her forehead with my hand. “It’s really hot.”

She smiling and her body seems weak.She opened the door widely. “I’ve shouldn’t say—“

She fall in my arm. “Haera-ssi?”I panicked.

Haera’s POV

Everything went black as I recall.

I opened my eyes and found out I was in a bed.He was holding my hand.I saw Woohyun. “Ah,It’s Nam Woohyun,”I whispered.I closed my eyes.

As I opened my eyes again,it turned out to be Taejun. “Taejun-ssi?”my eyes was widen. “Where am I?”

I pulled my hand from him. “You fainted,in hospital now,”he replied,sitting at the edge of the bed. “Haera-ah!”I heard Yeonwoo calling my name.I sat up and she hugged me. “Are you allright now?”she hugged me. “I’m fine.Hey,I can’t breath.”

“Oh,sorry.”

“Anyway,should we call him?”Taejun ask me. “No!”I know who is he talking about.

They look at me,weirdly. “I’m fine,really,”I get up from the bed. “You can’t get up now,”Yeonwoo said,pushed my shoulder,to force me to sit. “I want a get home.”

“Let me talk to the doctor first.”

I nodded.I bet he will worried about me.

Woohyun’s POV

Where on the earth she is right now???

I called her few times,but her phone was off.I keep walking around in the living home.What if..

Poof!There it goes. ‘What if’.

What if she’s been kidnapped?What if she’s involved in accident?What if she’s been ?!I gasped. “No way,”my hand was shaking.

 

KNOCK!KNOCK!

 

Someone knocked the door. “I’m back.”

She’s there,standing at the door. “Nam Woohyun,”she smiled.I ran to her. “Where were you go?I call you few times but you off your phone!”I said. “Are you hurt?”I touched her shoulder.

“Hey,relax.You just like Yeonwoo.I’m fine,”she replied,and walked to the couch. “Where were you go?”I asked her again.She look at me. “To Yeonwoo’s place,”she replied,casually.I raised my right eyebrow. “Keep lying Haera.God will cut off your tongue,”I said,crossed my arm.She bit her lips.

“Tell me the truth,”I asked her,strictly this time.I just went to Yeonwoo house but no one was there. “I went to the hospital.”

My eyes was widen. “Why?Why?Why?Why?Are you okay?What happened?”I asked,nervously. “I just fainted that’s all,”she said,looking at somewhere else. “FAINTED?!And you didn’t tell me?”I’m shocked.I touched her forehead.Her forehead kinda burn.I grabbed my phone on the table but she’s stopped me.

“What are you doing?”

“I know,what are you try to do,Nam Woohyun.You gonna call manager oppa to cancel all your schedule right?Seriously,I’m fine,”she said and grabbed my phone. “Hey!That’s mine!”

Andwae,You must go work.”

“I’ll stay.”

“NAM WOOHYUN!”she raised her voice. “No.I’ll stay,”I insisted.I lifted her in my arm. “What are you doing?”she asked me. “Sleep.”

I take her to our bedroom. “You not gonna be a ert right?”she said,as I’m on her top.I kissed her and chuckled. “Then,when will we get a child?”

“Haa?”

I smiled. “I’m your doctor for this two days.So,listen to me ,patient,”I said,as I covered her body with the blanket.

__________________________________________________

Hi lovelies,its triple update~~

please leave a comment eoh?안영~~><