She already know about us

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

Author’s POV

 

“Good work everybody!”

Woohyun walk to the changing room. “Woohyun!”

He turned around and spotted Hyomin ran to him. “Yes,Hyomin?What can I do for you?”he asked.She walk beside him and started to talk.

“Actually,I’m kinda free tonight.Wanna have some dinner?”she asked,cutely.She batting her eyes to him.He’s started to feel uncomfortable.Plus,Haera just warned him yesterday. “I’m sorry,but I have something to do tonight.”

She sighed. “Ah,really.Hm,let me guess.Is it your girlfriend?”

Woohyun went silent for a while. “You can say like that,”he faked a smile. “She’s so lucky to have you,”Hyomin smile at him.Woohyun was hoping that she’s not trying to capture his heart since he is a married man.He guess that Hyomin doesn’t have intentions to do so.He bowed. “I’m leaving,see you in the next schedule.”

“Oh,okay.”

But actually…

 

Hyomin POV

 

Pft,who is that lucky .I bit my lips as Woohyun went into the changing room.Why does he not see me?Is she,better than I am?I have tons of guys trying to get a piece of me and he didn’t fallen for me yet?Hah.YET.

“I guess tonight is gonna be a boring night,”I mumbled to myself.I changed my outfit and went to Hongdae to meet my girls.

Hmph.

All I wanna say is..Woohyun will be mine^^

 

(p/s:Whoah,kinda scary there,our Hyomin~)

 

 

Haera’s POV

 

“I can’t believe you bring me here!”I almost screamed,when he cupped my mouth.This is the first time ever we date in Hongdae.After we got married,of course. “Shh,Haera.Remember?I’m in disguise,hello?”Woohyun poke my forehead.I locked my arm around his arm. “Where should we go?”I sang.

“Hm,let’s eat,”Woohyun suggest,pulling down his cap.Yeah,people will not recognize him since he’s wearing a gray t-shirt,a cap and a simple jeans along with a spectacles.He’s not wearing any make up at all.It is impossible people to recognize him.

I leaned my head onto his shoulder and I can hear his chuckle. “What should we eat?”he asked me.I looking at heaven.There was fish cakes,bimbibap,kimchi and oher variety food.It’s hard to make decision. “Uh,anything will do.”

He fed me the fish cakes and I fed him.Then,something caught my eyes as we walk down the street.I ran to it.

“Haera!”Woohyun call me.I stand in front of the shop door.

“What are you doing?”he asked me,standing beside me.I look at him,and pouted. “I want an ice cream,”I’m showing my  aegyo.I clasped my hand. “Please~”

He sighed and nodded. “Fine.I’m doing this because of you,okay?This is like digging my own grave,”he sighed more louder.I giggled.When I pushed the door,I accidentally bumped into a person.

Yeobo!”Woohyun lifted me. I quickly stands and bowed 90 degrees to that person. “I’m sorry!I’m sorry!”

But the person does not respond.So do Woohyun.I lifted my head and spotted she was in front of me with a shocked expression.

 

 

“Haera-ssi?”Hyomin asked me,then looked at Woohyun. “You are his girlfriend?”she asked,disbelieved.I gulped.I look at Woohyun.He also was frozen.