He's not talking

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Haera watches the TV seriously.She sit alone on the couch and focusing on the TV. “Something not right here,”Haera asked herself,hugging Woopabo(she called the teddy bear that Woohyun gave to her Woopabo).

 

She watch the interview with Infinite and it’s really weird because Woohyun doesn’t talk.He usually take the lead in Infinite’s interview.She blinked her eyes. “Weird Woopabo.Curiousity,curiousity,”she said again.She looked at the wall clock.It’s 9 am and it’s Saturday.

 

“When will he get home?”she asked again.Then,she feel that someone touch her shoulder. “Ack!Who are you?!”She hit with Woopabo.Woohyun fall on the ground and touch his head.He groaned and look at Haera.He gave her what-did-I-do face.

 

“Sorry,”she said,jump off from the couch and lifted him.He sighed and kiss her forehead.He smiled brightly at her and walk into the bedroom.

 

He leave Haera wondering.Haera just stood firmly there.After he changed his outfit,he stared at her.He waved at her. “What?”she asked.He smile,showing his white teeth.He pulled Haera on the couch and put his arm around her neck.Haera feels something weird.She stare at Woohyun instead of watching the TV.Woohyun rolled his eyes and gave her a ‘what’ face.

 

“Say something?Duh?”She said,crossed her arm and pushed Woohyun away.Woohyun sighed.He pulled Haera near to him,but she resisted. “Talk!”she said.

 

Woohyun rolled his eyes.He raised his both hand and show her his palm. “You asked me to relax?”Haera lift her left eyebrow.He nodded.Then,Haera eyes widen.

 

“Omo,omo!You lost your voice!?”she asked.Woohyun nodded slowly. “Actually I can talk,a bit,”he said in a cracky voice. “Hush,Woohyun,”Haera put her finger on his lips. “No Nam Woohyun’s voice for today.”

 

“I’m your doctor for today!”she added. “But—”

 

She gave him a cold stare. “I said,No Nam Woohyun’s voice.for.to.day,”she take a step towards him.He gulped and slowly nodded.She smiled and patted his head. “Good boy.Do continue watching the TV,I’ll make something nice for you.”

 

As he totally immersed in the TV,Haera came with a some kind of drink. “Drink this,”she handed him the glass.He gave her disgust look.He pointed at the glass and gave her what’s-this face. “It’s tamarind.For god sake,just drink already,”she said.Woohyun crumpled his face.

 

“Drink,”she said in a serious tone.He nodded,shakingly.He drink it in one shot then gasped for air.He stick his tongue out,showing it’s very sour. “It’s for your throat,dummy,”she poked he forehead.

 

“Allright then,”Haera stands. “I have tons of work to do,”she said and winked at Woohyun.Woohyun chuckled silently.Haera walk towards her personal room. (In their condominium there was 3 rooms : Their bedroom,Haera personal room and Woohyun practice room)

 

Haera opened her laptop and continue finished her assignments given by the lecturer.While at the same time,Woohyun receive a message from Hyomin.

 

 

[Take care,Woohyun.I’m worried about you:’(]

 

[I’m fine,Hyomin-ssi.Don’t worry about me^^]

 

[Jinjja?I’m relieved.]

 

 

Woohyun smiles and stopped texting. “Why do you smiling alone?”Haera asked him,curiously.As he wanna said something,she gave him a cold stare. He puckered his lips and curved a smile. “That’s my man.”

 

Woohyun relieved.She will pissed off if he opened his mouth.Moreover,if he talk about his message with Hyomin.

 

“What should we eat?”Haera palmed her chin on the kitchen table.Woohyun look at her. It just so silent.Haera sighed. “I wished I can hear your voice again,”she pouted.Woohyun pinched her cheek.He took a book and wrote something.

 

How about Kimchi stew?

 

Haera scratched her chin and nodded. “Ah.You want Kimchi stew?”She asked him and Woohyun nodded. “Okay!Let’s do this,”she stands and wear the light pink apron.She tried to tie the apron around her waist but she can’t. “Haish,this thing,”she snapped.

 

Woohyun walk towards her and tie the apron.Then,he slid his hand around her waist and placed his head at her shoulder.He whispered something but she can’t hear.She turned her head and lifted her eyebrow.He chuckled. “Let’s do this,”she said and grabbed the knife.

 

Woohyun rinsed the rice while Haera cut the raddish.After half an hour,the kimchi stew is done.Woohyun opened the lid and smells it.He gave a ‘wahhh’ look at Haera,then lift his thumb.He mouthed ‘Daebak’ to her.She smiles widely and lift the spatula. “Well,I am the talented Nam Woohyun’s wife,right?”she praised herself. “Let’s eat,”she handed the chopsticks to him.

 

 

After done with eating,Woohyun check on his phone. He quickly ran to the bedroom and change his cloth. “Wae?”Haera asked him.He swallowed his saliva and says, “I’m late to my concert preparation.Take care sweetheart,”he said with his cracky voice.He wear his dark brown leather jacket and kiss her forehead.He waved at her and she waved him back.

 

Haera sighed. “This busy man of mine,”she said by herself.