Confrontation

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

I’ve just discharged from the hospital. My leg is still in pain, but when I do think about her it much more painful. “Careful next time, Nam Woohyun-ssi,” the doctor said. I smiled and bowed at him. I walk down to the ground floor and spotted Sunggyu hyung behind the glass wall. “Hyung,” Sungjong call me, hesitated.

 

“Yo Maknae. Why so gloomy?” I cracked a joke. Sungjong started to smile and gave me a hug. “Woohyun hyung! You’re back!” he said. “Aigoo.”

 

While Sungjong was hanging around me, Sunggyu hyung is being.. contrast.

 

“Gyu hyung.”

 

He looked at me cooly. “Let’s go,”Sunggyu hyung said. I ran to him and hugged him. “Ayy, hyung. Why so serious?”

 

“I’m not,” he said, avoiding my eyes. “Ahh, hyung,” I blinked my eyes. The rest of the members like lost their energy and it’s me in charged for brighten the up. “Kaja!” I said, pulling the maknae and the leader into the car.

 

Three days going like normal. I tried to hide my sadness also, tried not to ruin the mood. “Hyung, are you gonna record for your duet later?” Myungsoo asked. I nodded. “Yup,” I replied, grabbed my leather jacket. “Now?”

 

I look at him and nodded. “Yup,” I gave him a weird look. I walk out to the living room and spotted Sunggyu hyung and and the H (Hoya and Dongwoo) watch tv. “Hyung, I’m going,” I said. “I’m going too,” Sunggyu hyung jumped out from the couch and wears his hoodie. “Waeyo?” I asked. Sunggyu hyung stared at me. “Arraso, arraso,” I shrugged.

 

We’re not taking car going to the studio, since it’s just few blocks from our dorm. Hyung and I talked a lot—I mean, A LOT.

 

I’m not remembering when the last time I have a chat with him. But then, a figure caught my eyes.

 

“Eunchong, don’t get into a fights again and listen to your master eoh?”

 

Park Taejun.

 

I am tightening my fist. “Don’t,” Sunggyu hyung grabbed my shoulder. Taejun patted the dog and stand up as the dog walk away. “Hyung, I just wanna ask where she is,” I said. My lips quiver and I don’t why. Taejun turned his head and saw me and Sunggyu hyung walk towards him. “Anyeonghaseyo,” Sunggyu hyung greeted him.

 

Anyeonghaseyo,” he bowed a bit. “It’s been a long time, Kim Sunggyu-ssi, Woohyun-ssi,” he smiled. “Stop faking, Park Taejun,” I said. “Where’s my wife?” I asked him. His smile disappears. He remained silent. “I’m asking you, Park Taejun,” My voice started to shake.

 

“You don’t deserve her, Nam Woohyun,” he said, taking off his spectacles and hanging on his shirt pocket. I throw away my fist but Sunggyu hyung grabbed my hand. “Stop, Nam Woohyun!” he raised his voice. Sunggyu hyung gave him a cold stare before he taking my hand and walk away from there.

 

He pulled my hand until we arrive at the studio. My lips trembling, my hand was cold.

 

“It’s not fair,” I said. Sunggyu hyung sighed. “You should control your emotion, Woohyun ah,” Sunggyu hyung said as he crossed his arm. “Anyeonghaseyo, guys,” A girl walk in.

 

I stand so with hyung. “Anyeonghaseyo,” I greeted as if nothing was happened. “My name is Lucia. Nice to meet you, Nam Woohyun-ssi,” she lifted her hand. “Ahh, yes,” I shake her hand. “Don’t be to formal,” she laughed. “You are noona right?” Sunggyu hyung asked.

 

“I hate to say that but yes,” she smiled. “I’m going home, Woohyun,” Sunggyu hyung said. “What’s the point when you follow me up to here and you’re going home in just 2 minutes?”

 

“I’m afraid that will happen,” Sunggyu hyung said, referring to the incident. Lucia noona looks confused. I look at her and smiled. “Don’t worry it’s not a big deal,” I said.

 

 “So, let’s start our recording.”

 

 

 

Authornim POV

 

So, as the phenylacetaldehyde react with…”

 

Yeonwoo keep clicking her pen. “Miss Kim Yeonwoo, if you don’t have any attention to my class you may go out,” the professor said. “Huh? Me? No, no. Do continue, prof,” she said, surprised. All eyes on her.

 

The class dismissed.

 

Yeonwoo sighed. It’s not her normal day. Its almost one month since she haven’t met Haera and the last call was two weeks ago, through Park Taejun’s phone.

 

Park Taejun’s phone. Park Taejun?

 

Yeonwoo walk out rapidly from the university and stopped a taxi. “Take me to Dongdaemun.There is the only pet clinic there. Take me, please,” she said.

 

The taxi drove to the Dongdaemun. On her way there, she saw Woohyun walking alone on the street. Not that she saw his face, she just recognize his posture. “Oppa!” she shouted from the window. Woohyun was covering his face with his hoodie. He lifted up and saw Yeonwoo in the taxi. Yeonwoo called her to get him in the taxi. “Palli!”

 

Woohyun got into the taxi. “What’s going on?”

 

“I’m going to smash Park Taejun.”

 

“What?!”

 

Yeonwoo gave Woohyun a weird look. “Why oppa? Don’t you like me to smash him?”

 

Woohyun was hesitating. “Not that I don’t like—It’s just, she doesn’t want to see me anymore,” Woohyun’s voice becomes low. Yeonwoo bit her lips. “Oppa,” she grabbed both his shoulder. “Himnae!(Keep strong!).I’m sure there must be the reason,” she added.

 

Woohyun take out something from his pocket. “This is the reason.”

 

Yeonwoo cupped . It’s their wedding ring. “Oppa, she must not on her mind right now,” Yeonwoo voice started to shake. “She loves—”

 

“Me too, Yeonwoo.Very much.”

 

Yeonwoo keep pursed. They already arrive at Park Taejun’s pet clinic. She burst in and said to the counter, “I need to see Park Taejun.”

 

“And where’s your pet, miss?” the nurse asked politely. “Go to hell, pet. Where’s Park Taejun?”

 

The nurse was surprised. “Just in minute, miss.”

 

Soon, Park Taejun walks out. “Doctor,” the nurse said. “Please, let me take care from here.”

 

Park Taejun asked them walks in to his room. “Yes, may I help you, Kim Yeonwoo-ssi?” he asked, politely. “Bring back, Haera, Taejun,” she said, clearly. “I’m afraid, I can’t.”

 

“So you know where she was now?”

 

Woohyun asked him. He grabbed his collar and smash onto the wall. A loud sound surprised Yeonwoo. “Oppa!”

 

“She was everything to me! She’s my wife and you dare to take her away?!”

 

“Oppa! Get yourself together!” Yeonwoo pulled his arm. “Yeonwoo! Stay out!” he raised his voice. She back off. “You already break her heart and you want her back? What kind of joke is this?” Taejun smirked.

 

“It’s like that…” Woohyun recalled his faults. He let go off Taejun. Taejun pulled his tie a little bit. “You want her back so that you can break her heart again. With Hyomin? For god sake, Nam Woohyun. Wake up! ”

 

Woohyun was lost. “Oppa,” Yeonwoo called. Then, something happened. Both Yeonwoo and Taejun was surprised. Taejun doesn’t expect that he will do that.

 

 

 

“OPPA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” 

 

____________________________________

Infinite comeback>< can't wait!