Re-Married

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

Author’s POV

 

Haera still in his arm,sleeping.Woohyun touched her hair. “I’m sorry,”he said,again. “Eoh?”

 

Haera awake.She sat up,rubbing her eyes and looked at Woohyun.She stares at him blankly.Haera touches his face. “Nam Woohyun..”

 

“Yes,I’m real,”Woohyun said. Haera hugged him. “So scary,”she spilled.Woohyun remained silence. “It’s morning already?”

 

Woohyun nodded.He stands and went to the kitchen. “You better get shower.You have lecture right?”Woohyun asked. Haera stands. “Uh..yeah..”

 

“Go get shower,”Woohyun said. Haera walk into the bathroom and palming her face. “He’s mad,aren’t he?”She asked her reflection.

 

Haera put on some random clothes and walk out from the room. “Nam Woohyun?”she called.She look around her.She walk to the kitchen.He wasn’t there.On the table,there was an omelet and a note.

 

I will back soon.

           Woohyun

 

Haera sighed and grabbed her sling bag and books.She wears a pairs of sneakers that Woohyun bought for her.As she turned the door knob,she’s stopped.She turned and looked at the omelet.She ran towards it and eat a spoonful then walk out from the house rapidly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The class just ended.

 

“Haera-ah!”

 

Haera turned her head. “Yes,sunbaenim?”Haera asked. “Someone asked me to give you this,”he replied. “Thank you but who?”Haera looks so confused. “Just..someone,”he grinned and left Haera.

 

Walk to Forest Park

 

“Forest Park?”

 

She take her phone out,just in case if it is Yeonwoo. Yeonwoo doesn’t pick up. “This strange.”

 

She goes to Forest Park.Alone.She look at her watch. It’s almost 7 pm. “Okay,I already arrive.Then?”she asked herself.Then,a girl walk towards her. “Unnie.”

 

Haera bend and look at her. “Yes,little one?”she asked in her sweet voice. “That oppa asked me to give this to you,”she gaves her a small note.

 

Walk straight until you see a single red rose in orchids.

 

“Red rose in orchids?”She lifted her eyebrow.She walks straight until she saw a group of orchids and there was a single red rose in them.She take it and there is a note attached to it.

 

Walk into the dark valley.It will leads you to the garden.

 

Haera was hesitate.It’s getting dark. “Woohyun will worried about me,”she mumbled. “Oh well,”Haera crumpled the note. “Curiousity over him,”she said. Carefully she walk into the valley.It was really dark.She tripped over the stone.

 

“Ouch!”She screamed a little. Careful!”

 

Haera lifted her head. “Someone there?”he asked. There is no one.It just silence.She continue walk in with the wall of roses help. Yes,she still can’t see a thing but then..

 

There was a light.It was so bright that could hurt her eyes.She blink her eyes,her sight become blurred.She lowered her gaze and realizing that she was on a red carpet. She blinked her eyes again and saw few peoples there. “Yeonwoo?”

 

Yeonwoo smiles at her.On Yeonwoo sides there was Sungjong and other Infinite members. “Hoya oppa,Dongwoo oppa,guys.What’s going on?”she asked,before someone take her arm. She look on her left. “Nam Woohyun!”she jerked off back.

 

Sungyeol was at the end of the red carpet.Yeonwoo ran towards Haera and put a bridal veil on her head. “What—”

 

“Congratulations!You’re married for second times!”she shook her hand. “Haa?”

 

Woohyun smiled at Haera. “Are you confused?”He asked. “Yeah,duh?”Haera said.Woohyun chuckled. “I wanna you to remember that day,”he said,taking Haera hand to Sungyeol. “What are you doing now,Sungyeol?”Haera asked. “Today,we’re seeing a—”

 

“Skip already!”Sunggyu raised his voice. “Aish.That hyung.Nam Woohyun,do you willing to take this lady as your wife…again?”he asked.

 

“Yep,forever after.Even in the next life,I will marry her again,”Woohyun answered. “And you Kwon Haera,do you—”

 

“You know my answer,”she rolled her eyes.Sungyeol widen his eyes.”Aish,this lady.I announced you husband and wife.”

 

“KISS!KISS!KISS!”Hoya and Dongwoo said. “Ahh.This is embarrassing,”Myungsoo said. Woohyun lift Haera’s veil and brushed his lips against hers. “OHHHH!Rated scene!”Sungyeol said.

 

“Omo.So sweet,”Yeonwoo said,locking her arm around Sungjong hand. Woohyun deepened the kiss. “Okay,guys,stop.Continue this scene in your room,”Sunggyu spilled. Haera giggled. “Sunggyu oppa,you jealous aren’t you?”Haera teased. “N—No!”

 

“Haha.Find one,hyung,”Myungsoo said.

 

It was a garden.A private garden. “We rent this garden,you see.Thanks to me,”Hoya said,praising himself. “Thanks oppa!”Haera ran towards him,wanna hug him but instead Woohyun pulled her hand and hugged her. “Hug me then.I’m your husband,”he said.

 

“Euww.Married couple,”Sungyeol shrugged. “Shut up,Sungyeol,”Haera said. “Thanks guys.I’m so happy,”Haera added.

 

All of them laughed.Then,Haera touched her chest.Her face changed. “Yeobo,is there something wrong?”Woohyun looked at her. She lifted her head. “Nothing..”

 

 

Haera’s POV

 

For all sudden,my chest felt tight.I touched my chest and stop breathing for a while. “Yeobo,is there something wrong?”Woohyun looked at me. I lifted my head. “Nothing..”

 

 

 

Nothing for now.Why do I feel that something huge is coming up?

 

____________________________________________________

I've just done with my pre-exam...and its not going very well-.-