Ddal- Pabo

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

 

a/n: Ddal-pabo means someone who becomes a doting fool when faced to his daughter. Usually refers to a dad.

 

 

Haera’s POV

 

2 years later,

 

It’s leaked. Everything.

 

Now, Inspirits already know me as Woohyun’s wife. At first, there was some kind of antis’ among netizen. You know, it was like Se7en and Park Han Byul relationship? Thanks to the loyal Inspirits that keep faith in me and Woohyun.We’ve living on like normal. And yeah, I was discharged from the hospital 2 years ago and everything goes well.

 

Now that’s not the main. My life is getting better since Woohyun and I have a new family member, besides Infinite boys and Yeonwoo.Our dear Nam Woora.

 

 

“Sungjong-ah!” I called him. “AH,Haera ah!Hyung!” The Inifinite boys welcomed me and Woohyun at the restaurant. Yeonwoo was there too. “Haera!”

 

I smiled at them. “Wah, Woohyunie hyung daughter,” Sungyeol said, amazed with my 8-month-baby. “Nam Woora, as I recall,” Hoya said. The boys and Yeonwoo was circling my baby and my husband. “My daughter is pretty right?” Woohyun start to brag. There comes ‘Ddal-Pabo’ Woohyun.

 

“Thank god, the face is 100% like Haera’s face,” Myungsoo oppa teased. I hate to say that but it’s true. “That’s bad, what if she turns to next Nam grease?” Dongwoo asked innocently. Everbody looks at him. “Hyung!” Sungjong hit his shoulder. “What?”

 

“Woora ah,” Sunggyu pinching her cheek. “Ay, Hyung, Don’t do that to my kid,”Woohyun take a step forwards. “Heh. Anyway Merry Christmas, Haera-ah,” Sunggyu smile and give me a warm hug. “HYUNG! Why are you hugging my wife!?”

 

I laughed. “Haera, Woora, both of them is mine,”he warned.

 

“Anyeonghaseyo,” someone greeted.

 

“Eh? Isn’t that..”

 

“You came?” I welcomed her.

 

She nodded. Woohyun come next to me and lifted his hand. “It’s been a while, Park Hyomin.”

 

All Infinite members were surprised. “Hyung, she..her..Woohyun hyung..What is going on?!” Sungyeol scratch his head. “I don’t know too,” Sunggyu oppa replied. Yeonwoo were surprised too. “Heol, this is shocking,” she said as she turned her head to Sungjong. Sungjong nodded, clueless.

 

Hyomin was a bit different. “Omo, this is awkward,” she said, when everyone becomes silent. “Merry..Christmas, Woora ah,” she said, pinching Woora’s cheek. “Pft, why she can pinch her  cheek while I’m not?” Sunggyu oppa mumbled. “Oppa, you can pinch her whenever you like,” I said. “No! Andwae! Sunggyu hyung’s pinch can kills people,” Woohyun makes an ‘X’ with his arm.

 

“Stop this nonsense! Let’s have dinner, since it’s Christmas!” said Yeonwoo happily.Sungjong wrapped his arm around Yeonwoo’s waist. “OMO!” I said.

 

“Wha—What’s happened to our maknae!!?” Woohyun teased, handed Woora to my arm. “Couldn’t be they..” Hyomin try to guess.

 

“Hyung, Yeonwoo and I.Uh, we’ve already decided to get married,” Sungjong said shyly.Yeonwoo rubbed her nape and gave me a smile.

 

 

Authornim POV

 

They already finished their dinner. Now is exchanging presents time. Woora was in her deep sleep in Woohyun’s arm. “Whoaa!! New coffee maker machine!” Sungyeol grinned. Hyomin patted her head. “My god, Woora’s presents is in the car,” she said.

 

“What do you mean by ‘presents’?” Hoya asked. Hyomin smiled. “None of your business. I’m going to my car for a while,” she said and pulled out her tongue. Hyomin walk out from the restaurant. On her way to her car, someone bumped her. To exact, a guy just bump her. She falls but the guy saved her by pulling her waist. “I’m sorry,” he said.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked. Hyomin smiles and replied, “Yes, I am.”

 

My heart was thumping like crazy. She smiles widely. “I’m Hyomin.”

 

“I’m Wooyoung.”