Take Care of My-will-be-ex-husband?

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Hyomin was lay on the living room before Q-ri shake her body. “A letter for you,”she gave to Hyomin. “Letter?”

Q-ri nodded.Hyomin open the letter,

 

‘Meet me at XX yogurt café’

                                                -KHR

 

“Kwon Haera,”she mumbled. “Who unnie?”Jiyeon asked. “Old friend of mine,”she stands and grabbed her French coat. “I’ll be back soon.”

 

Haera sits in the yogurt café calmly.She kept playing with her ring. Then,someone caught her eyes. Hyomin walk towards her and sit in front of her. “Wha—what do you want?”she stuttered.Haera keep playing her ring.After few minutes,she’s stopped.

 

“You..”

 

Hyomin swallowed her saliva. “Do you love him?”

 

Haera lifted her head and look at her. “Ye—yes.”

 

“That will do then,”Haera said,emotionless.She pulled out her ring and take Hyomin hand,giving at her. “What are you doing?”

 

“I will be like an idiot loving someone who doesn’t loves me,right?”Haera cracked a joke. Hyomin stunned. “Are you serious?”She asked,disbelieved.

 

“Yes.”

 

Hyomin take the ring slowly. “You finally snatched him from me,”Haera said and stands. “Let this be our last meeting.”

 

Haera leave her there.Hyomin was surprised.EXTREMELY surprised.She look at Haera from the café.She was crossing the pedestrian walk slowly.

 

“What have I done?”

 

 

 

 

At the same time,

 

Woohyun wasn’t pay attention to what Sunggyu said.Sunggyu notice that and plucked his finger. “Yah,Nam Woohyun.Are you day dreaming?” he scolded.

 

Woohyun lifted his head. “Eoh?”

 

“We have Inkigayo this evening.In 30 minutes.Be prepared.”

 

Woohyun nodded then sinked his head onto his pillow.Sunggyu walked out from the room and take a peek at Woohyun before closed the door. Sunggyu leaned on the door.

 

“Is he still like that,hyung?”Hoya asked.Sunggyu nodded. “Where is she?”Sungjong stepped out from nowhere. “I wish I know,maknae.”

 

 

 

Haera was walking and she doesn’t know where she was going to.

 

“Haera.”

 

Haera looked for the voice.There was a lot of people on the street. “Kwon Haera~”

 

The voice called in joyful tone. She saw him. “Woohyun..”

 

Woohyun smile in the crowd. “Wait for me,”she ran towards him but peoples were walking causing her to lose him. “Woohyun? ” She called. She turned around to find him but failed.

 

Then, from far,she saw a guy with a white uniform. Her eyes were widen.She take a step back but someone grabbed her shoulder. “You’re not going anywhere,Kwon Haera-ssi,”said the voice. “NO!”

 

Haera tried to nudge him but there was more come and grabbed her wrist. “NO!!”She screamed and caught everybody attention. “Calm down,Miss Haera,”one of the guy said. “That place was a hell!”

 

“Let me go!”she snapped. “You’re hallucinating again,Kwon Haera!”a lady grabbed her shoulder. “NO!!”

 

“Dragged her into the ambulance.Make sure she’s not running away this time.”

 

The female doctor said.