That Scene

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

Author’s POV

 

“Omo,omo.Eat slowly,Nam Woohyun,”Haera said,tapping his back. “My wife’s mixed rice is the best!”Woohyun lifted his thumb.Haera giggled. “Ah,it’s just a small thing called ability,”Haera praised herself.

 

“Say AHHHH,”Woohyun lifted his spoon to Haera. “Ayy,I’m on diet,”she spilled. “What?Yah,why do you want to diet?You looks okay to me,”Woohyun said and still lifted the spoon. “Oh.You want me to get verryyyyy fat like an elephant?”she replied,lifting her left eyebrow.

 

“Tch.I don’t care if you were fat like an elephant.You’re cute in everything you do,”Woohyun continue eat the mixed rice. “Plus,you’re already sounds like elephant since we ever met,”Woohyun whispered to himself.Haera gave him a cold gaze. “What did you say?”

 

“Uh,you’re pretty,”he said,showing his perfect smile.

 

 

 

 

Haera at the kitchen,washing some dishes at the sink.She turned her head to the clock.It’s already 6 p.m.As she tried to reach the next plate to be washed,Woohyun grabbed from her. “Let me wash this,”he pointed. Haera look at him from head to toe,he’s going to his drama .She nodded and sit on the chair in the kitchen.

 

“Ah,about your drama..”

 

“Eoh?Why?”Woohyun asked her. “Do you have any…any kissing scene with her?”she asked.Woohyun gulped.He looked at Haera at the corner of his eyes. “N—No,I think,”he hesitate. “Are you sure?”

 

Woohyun sighed.He put the last plate on the plate rack. He turned to Haera and look at her with his guilty eyes. “Actually—”

 

DING DONG

 

“Eoh?Who’s there?”Haera asked Woohyun.Woohyun shrugged. Then,they heard the door opened. “Haera-ah!Woohyun-ah!”a voice called.

 

“That voice..”Woohyun palmed his face. Haera walk to the living room and spotted a man there. “Sunggyu oppa!”

 

“Yo!”

 

Haera ran towards him and hugged him. “Whoa,it’s been a looooongg time I didn’t visit here,”Sunggyu ruffled her hair.”Aish,stop ruffling my hair!”she said. “Where’s Woohyun?”he continued. “Kitchen.”

 

“I’m here,hyung,”Woohyun towards him. “Ready?”he asked.Woohyun nodded.

 

“You’re going already?”Haera pouted.Sunggyu nodded. “Baby girl,Nam seobangnim(husband) will get home tonight,so don’t worry,”Sunggyu tapped her head. “She’s not your baby girl,hyung,”Woohyun rolled his eyes.Sunggyu laughed. “Oh right.It’s your baby girl,”he teased,poking Woohyun arm. “We’re leaving,okay?”Woohyun kissed her forehead.

 

“Okay.Come back soon.”

 

Haera sighed.

 

 

 

Next day,

 

Haera accidentally slept on her laptop.Even the sunshine can’t wake her up. She’s been stayed up all along the night waiting for Woohyun.

 

But he didn’t show up.

 

“I’m back.”

 

Woohyun walk in. “Where is that girl?”he asked.He walked to the kitchen,bedroom and lastly her study room.Woohyun lean his shoulder on the door. “Aigoo,this princess.”

 

He walk towards her and look at her face. “Even sunshine can’t wake her up.”

 

Woohyun carried her to their bedroom and place her on the bed.He changed his outfit and lay besides her.Then,he heard Haera mumbling something.

 

“Nam Woohyun…”

 

Woohyun look at her. “Is she dreaming,”he smirked. “Nam Woohyun,I’ll—”

 

He waited for her to continue her mumble. “—I’ll kill you if you kiss that woman!”

 

Woohyun gulped.He quickly sat up,without making any sound. “Ah,good for her to sleep now,”he said to himself. “Who?me?”

 

Woohyun was so shocked till he fell on the floor. “OW!Ah.That’s surprising,Haera-ah!”Woohyun touches his chest.Haera stretch her arm up into the air. “Are you okay?”she asked,mischievously to him. “It must be hurt,”she teased.

 

“Sorry about last night.I was asleep at the dorm.”

 

Haera shook her head. “It’s alright.I’m okay with it.”

 

Woohyun smiled at her. “As a punishment..”

 

“Haa?!Punishment?I thought you forgive me ? ”

 

Haera laughed out loud. “BWAHAHA,You should see your face just now!”she keep laughing before Woohyun pulled the blanket causes her to fall on the floor too. “Ouch!”

 

Haera gave Woohyun a deathly stare.Woohyun swallow his saliva. Then,she smile slowly and poke Woohyun’s arm.Woohyun relieved. “I’m gonna take a shower,”she said to him.Woohyun kiss her lips and nodded. “Get shower.I’ll be your chef for today,”he said.

 

“Ohhh,I’m so ‘excited’,”Haera .

 

Haera done with her shower.She quickly wear her light yellow shirt with shorts. She walk towards the kitchen. “Whoaa..smells good,”she said,sniffing.

 

“Omelette is my speciality,”Woohyun chuckled. He placed the plate in front of Haera. “Taste it.”

 

“Whoaa,jjang!”Haera lifted her thumb. “Then,have your breakfast,Gongjunim.”

 

Haera eat her breakfast silently while Woohyun palming his chin,watching her have her omelette. Haera look at him. Woohyun faked a cough. “Yeobo..”

 

“Mm?”

 

“Let’s date?”

 

“Date?”Haera lifted her eyebrow. “But today,I wanna stay at home.Plus,your drama is airing today right?”she asked. “Umm.How about going to Lotte Park?I promise I’ll let you ride on roller coaster a lot and I mean it.”

 

Haera put her spoon besides her food,and palming her chin just like Woohyun does. “So,Mister,what are you up to?”

 

“Me?Nothing..really,”Woohyun try to avoid her eyes. Haera crossed her arm. “Something not right?”

 

Woohyun swallow his saliva. “Uh,look I’m gonna take a shower,okay?” he stands and leaves the table,but he turned around. “..Don’t —”

 

“What?”

 

Woohyun was hesitate. “Just your laptop.Do continue your assignments,”he said,leave her with full of questions inside her

head. “He’s hiding something?” Haera scrathed her chin.

 

 

 

Woohyun done with his shower.He wear a totally casual outfit. He look at the wall. “The drama will start in 30 minutes,I better get her out of here.”

 

He walk out from the room,wiping his face before he saw siting on the couch silently,watching the…TV.He quickly ran in front of her and block the TV behind him. Haera doesn’t blinked at all. “So,how is you kiss part with her?”She stand and look at him,emotionless. Woohyun turned off the TV then,placed his hand on her shoulder. “I’m doing this for the drama,okay.Chill out?”he said.Haera’s face changed. “Drama..is it important than your wife?”she said,nudged his hand.

 

 

Before he even explained,Haera cut off. “Manager oppa called just now. He asked you to go to Infinite’s oppa dorm.It’s about your extra schedule today,”she said,grabbed his jacket and throw to him.She walk into her room and slammed the door.Woohyun knocked few times.

 

“Haera-ah!I’m sorry.Really.”

 

Haera sit on the floor,leaning on the door. She hugged her knee and mouthed, “Bad guy.”

 

“I will make up with you.I promise.Don’t go anywhere tonight.I’ll…be back soon.”

 

Haera sinked her head between her leg. “I hate this.”

 

Then,she fall asleep.

 

 

 

It’s 11 pm.Woohyun just done with his schedule. “Hyung,can I get home tonight.Something just came up,”he said to the manager,who is sitting besides the driver seat. The manager sighed. “You’re doing something bad..again,right?”

 

Woohyun nodded.He palming his face. “Argh..this is bad.”

 

“How bad it is?”The manager turned his face to Woohyun. “Really bad.About Hyomin and me—”

 

“Kissing,right?I know.All women are like that.Just relax,”he calmed Woohyun. “I hope she’s okay when I got back later,”Woohyun leaned his back on the passenger seat. “We’re arrived,”said the other manager. “Thanks hyung,”he said. “Woohyun ah,”the manager called him. Woohyun close the door and look at him through the window.

 

“Fighting!”he mouthed.Woohyun smile weakly and nodded.He look the van goes away from him.He was at the lobby.He lifted his head and look at his apartment. “It’s dark?”he hold his breath. He ran towards the lift and hit button ‘7’ really hard.

 

He press the door password and house was dark. “Haera honey?”he called.He switch on the lights.He walk into the bedroom.She wasn’t there.Even in her workroom.

Nobody was in the house.It’s 11 and wasn’t at home. “Where is she?”Woohyun walk to the balcony and called her phone.Her phone was switched off.

 

“Damn it.Where is she?”

 

Woohyun grab his car keys and ran to his car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

Woooohooot!I've got A's for my physic,maths and computer science!><

Too bad my chemistry is B(Ugh,hate chemistry)

comment and subscribe!Love u~