Voice of my heart

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

(A/N : Hi there sweethearts,in this chapter,besides about Infinite concert,Sungjong and Yeonwoo couple was here too.mind that~)

 

Author’s POV

 

Today is Infinite : In The Summer concert.Haera and Yeonwoo both got VIP tickets.Their seat is really near to main stage. Haera glance at the fans. They were waving some kind of pearl metal gold colour lightstick. “Whoaa,thousands of fans,”Haera said by herself.Yeonwoo nodded as a sign agree. “I know right,look there,”Yeonwoo pointing at the second level of the stadium.

 

‘Marry us,Nam Woohyun nim~’

‘Look here,Sungyeol oppa!’

‘Hoyatics love Hoya’

‘eLement is here!’

‘L-nim,I love you!’

‘Sungjongie,I’m your angel’

‘L-jjang!!’

 

There was a lots of banner and most of it is for Myungsoo. “Myungsoo oppa sure have a lot of fans,”Haera chuckled.Yeonwoo look at the banner. “You right.”

 

Then,the stage was darken. “Ah!The concert is started,”Yeonwoo said.The opening song of the concert is ‘Infinitize’.Haera spotted her cool husband dance passionately on the stage.While Yeonwoo was clasped her hand,spotted Sungjong on the stage.

 

The concert was running very well.When they performed ‘I Like You’,Yeonwoo eyes was widen as Sungjong winked at her and smirked. “He just too awesome,”she mumbled to herself. “What?”Haera asked her. She shooked her head. “Uh..Nothing!”

 

“Ah.It’s his solo performance!”Haera clasped her hand.Woohyun walk alone on the stage and the spotlight on him.He smile at the fans and his wife.

 

“Anyeong.It’s Woohyun here.I want to dedicate this song to the most important person in my life.She was my heart and lung.Without her,I’m nothing.”

 

The fans are screaming. “Is it me oppa!?”The person that sits besides Haera shouted.Haera rolled her eyes. "Maybe is his mom,"her friend replied.Haera puckered her lips. "He's talk about me,Woohyun fans,"she glared at them.

 

I..love you.”

 

The fans screaming more louder than before.Haera cupped her ear,so with Yeonwoo.Woohyun started to sing ‘Time’.

 

Yeonwoo smiling by herself.

 

Soon after that,in the performance,Sungyeol playfully shoot Woohyun head with a water gun. “That brat!”Haera stands but Yeonwoo pulled her hand forced to sit. “Public,”she mouthed to Haera.Haera sighed. “Poor Nam Woohyun,”she said.

 

Then,the boys performed a slow ballad song, ‘Only Tears’.The lyric of the song was so sad.Especially Woohyun’s part,

 

“I can’t tell you to stay with me but I’m missing you”

 

“Ah,it should be Nam Woohyun sang most of this song part,”Haera said to Yeonwoo. “Aha,I love Sunggyu oppa voice than his,”Yeonwoo said casually.Haera glared at Yeonwoo.Yeonwoo chuckled.

 

Woohyun smile slightly at her.Haera smiles at him back and mouthed, ‘pabo’.

 

 

The concert has ended.The boys hold their each member hand,raised and bowed to the fans after performed ‘The Chaser’.All of them waving at the fans.Yeonwoo pulled Haera hand. “Palli,oppas’ probably waiting for us at the changing room.”

 

“Hoya oppa!”Yeonwoo waved at him. “Ah,girls.Your boyfriends were inside.Go check ‘em out,”he said as if he is rapping.Haera giggled. “Okay.”

 

Haera pushed the door and spotted Sungjong,Woohyun and Sungyeol shirtless. “WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!”Sungyeol screamed.He quickly covered his body so with Sungjong.Haera covers Yeonwoo eyes. “Wae?”she asked. “Your pure eyes shouldn’t see this,”Haera said,chuckled. “Boys,quickly put your cloth on,”she said pointing at them.

 

The boys quickly put their cloth on.Haera moved her hand from Yeonwoo eyes. “Sungjongie!”Yeonwoo ran to him. “Congrates for your successful concert,”she said.Sungjong smile shyly. “Thanks.”

 

Haera walk towards to Woohyun but Sungyeol stand in front of her. “No money no talk,miss.Give me something and I let you talk to your boyfriend,”Sungyeol crossed his arm,teasing Haera.Woohyun laughed.

 

“I will kick ‘that’ if you not get out of my way,”Haera smirked as she pointing at Sungyeol private area.Sungyeol gasped. “Whoa,fineee.Take your boyfriend.I’ll grabbed my food on my own,”Sungyeol pouted.He left the changing room.

 

“Tired?”Haera touches Woohyun hair. “Kinda,”he chuckled as he peck her lips. “Ah,I’ve got something for you,”Woohyun remembered something.He quickly take out two piece of paper from his back pocket.

 

“Tada!Two tickets to Jeju-do!”he said.Haera eyes widen. “Whoa!We’re going to Jeju-do?!”she said,before gave him a big hug. “I can’t wait!”she grinned.Woohyun smiled. “Hmm,let’s grab some food,eoh?”Woohyun put his arm around Haera neck.She nodded. “Uh,Yeonwoo.Woohyun and I wanna grabbed some food.See you later,”Haera waved and left the room.

 

It just Yeonwoo and Sungjong in the changing room.

 

It’s awkward,Yeonwoo thought.As she tried to opened to talk to him,Sungjong says, “Should we…date?”

 

Yeonwoo look at him disbelieved.She grabbed his hand and jumped excitingly. “Really?!”She smiles widely.Sungjong nodded,look into her eyes. “Let’s go,”he held her hand and left the changing room.

 

At Seoul Iris Garden..

 

It’s pass 10 p.m.Seoul Iris Garden is lovely at night with fireflies wondering there. Anyway,there is just few couples there including Sungjong and her. Yeonwoo just wear her black sleeveless jacket with her short jeans.She keep rubbing her hand,because it really cold. Realizing she rubbing her hand,Sungjong take off his evening coat and put on her shoulder.

 

“It’s okay.I’m not that cold,”Yeonwoo said,take off his coat but he stopped. “It’s okay for you,but not for me,”he insisted.Yeonwoo giggled. “Thanks.Aren’t you cold?”She asked,looking at him.

 

“Hold my hand,then.”

 

“Haa?”Yeonwoo lifted her eyebrow. “I mean to keep my hand warm,”Sungjong look at other places. “It’s okay if you don’t wa—”

Yeonwoo grabbed his hand and rubbing with her both hand. “Is it warm?”she asked,smiling brightly. “Yeah,”Sungjong nodded. “Let’s go there,”Sungjong pointed at the ground near the lake.

 

Both of them quiet.Yeonwoo glanced at Sungjong sometimes at the corner of her eyes.Sungjong faked a cough. “How’s your studies?” he asked for all sudden. “So far so good,”she replied simply.Then,he lay on the ground. Yeonwoo turned her head. “You tired?”

 

He nodded slowly.Yeonwoo sighed. “Why are you sighing?”he asked,with his eyes closed tightly.Yeonwoo hugged her knees close to her and lifted her head,looking at the stars. “Why are you asked me for a date,when you were tired?,”she asked.Sungjong laughed.

 

“It’s just because..I like you?”

 

 

Her heart was beating like crazy. “Me?”

 

Wondering about Sungjongie?Well,lately I've just realized that he is realllllyyy handsome.*sorry,before this,sungjongie is beautiful to me and sometimes i mistaken him as a girl><