Meeting my ex-fiancee

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

Haera’s POV

Woohyun was sleeping at Infinite dorm and he’s quite busy,since he and oppas’ will promoting Infinite comeback stage AND his upcoming drama.Despite he’s busy with his work,he still manage to call me,or texting me,whenever his busy.

I walked on the street at Hongdae,along with Yeonwoo since our class just ended. “Wahh,It’s been a long time,right Haera?”Yeonwoo said to me.Indeed.Before I get married,I used to hang out here with her.It was a busy street.

“Should we eat ddeokbuki?”I suggest.Yeonwoo face was brighten. “I’m okay with it.Let’s go,”She replied,dragging me to a ddeokbuki shop.Then,

 

 

 

BUMP!

 

 

 

“Oh,I—I’m sorry,”I bowed few times.I’ve just bumped a guy. “Eh?Kwon Haera-ssi?”the voice said.Yeonwoo stared at him.Her jaw dropped. I looked at him. “Taejun-ssi?”I pointed at him.He smiled. “It’s been a long time,Haera-ssi,”he replied,showing us his eye smile.

He bring us to an Italian restaurant and trear us.Yeah,I must admitted it.It’s freakin’ awkward,since he was my ex-fiancée. “You don’t tell me you have a flower-boy type friend,”Yeonwoo teased.Taejun laughed. “Please have your meal.”

I keep my mouth shut. “Are you planning to keep your mouth shut Haera?Talk to him!”Yeowoo whispered to me. “Well—”

I lifted my head. “How’s your husband?”he asked. “He’s fine,”I replied and notice that Yeonwoo was choked.Her eyes was widen. “Uh,you know about it too?”she asked.Taejun nodded. “Of course,she dumped me and marry him.How can I forget?”he chuckled.I do felt guilty when I dumped him.He’s trying to avoid from saying Woohyun name since we are in public. “Still secret eh?”he added.I nodded.Then,awkwardness was in the air.

“So,Taejun-ssi.You work as?”Yeonwoo trying to make a topic. “A veterinarian.”

“Oh!A doctor?”

He smiled. “Animal doctor,”he joked.I just bite my lasagna and just listen to their conversation.

“But you don’t look like a doctor,”Yeonwoo mumbled,look at his outfit.Park Taejun indeed is a fashionista doctor.Of course,you will think he just a spoil brat with money or a model but actually he is a veterinarian.I mean,a FAMOUS veterinarian.

He is one of the top veterinarian in Korea.Plus,he have such a pretty face that will make every girl around him stunned.He’s rich too.

Taejun’s POV

It’s almost night and I just drove Haera’s bestfriend to her house.I drove my black shiny Ferrari to her condominium. “Is Woohyun..treat you well?”I asked her.She’s my first love,the girl that I just couldn’t let go. ‘Thanks’ to Nam Woohyun,for her happiness,I just have to let  her go.

“Of course,”she bit her lips. “He’s such a nice,charming,lovely husband,”she replied.Then,she’s silent. “Are you uncomfortable with me?”I asked her again.She look down. “Actually,it just feels awkward..around your ex- uh,your ex—”

“Fiancée.”

“Yes.”

I smiled. “Just pretend I’m a friend of yours.Let go the past,”I added.She look at me. “Don’t worry,I understand you at that time,”I said,even I don’t mean it.I was hurt at that time,when she say she want to get married with that Nam Woohyun guy.She smile at me. “Gomawo,Taejun-ssi,”she said.

We arrived at her condominium. “Again,Thanks,”she said,smiling at me.My god,how I miss that smile.

 

___________________________________________________________

enjoy guys~don't forget to comment and subs:)