Tearfully beautiful

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

 

Authornim POV

 

“You want her back so that you can break her heart again. With Hyomin? For god sake, Nam Woohyun. Wake up! ”

 

Woohyun was lost. “Oppa,” Yeonwoo called. Then, something shocking happened. Both Yeonwoo and Taejun was surprised. Taejun doesn’t expect at all that he will do that.

 

“OPPA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

 

Woohyun kneed in front of him, losing his pride. “Even when my pride gone, even when I have to die because of her, even I have to go to the hell. I’d rather be blind than not see her. I’d rather be deaf than not hear from her. I’d rather lose my voice than not say this to her..”

 

Taejun was freeze seeing him like that. “..that I’d rather lose my heart than not love her,” he continue, lowered his head same level as Taejun’s knee. Yeonwoo come near to Woohyun who is crying so hard, patted his back. She was crying too. Taejun just stood there, doing nothing but see Woohyun being like that.

 

 

“Allright then..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haera awakes.

 

“I miss him,” she said. Everytime she awakes. She looks on her left. The food tray is left for her. “What a waste. You know I’m not going to eat that,” she said, as if the nurse is there. She walks to the window pane and sits there. “Ah, the sun shines brightly.”

 

“Ah, the sun shines brightly.”

 

She frowned. “I miss Woohyun,” she repeated and draw a heart on the window. Then, someone walks in. She turned her head and saw Woohyun. He just stood there and his eye is flooded with tears. “Yah, Nam Woohyun, are you doing well? Of course you will. She must treated you ver~~~~ryy well. I really miss you.”

 

Woohyun expressions change. “As I expected, another hallucination. I’m crazy,” Haera mumbled to herself and come down from the window pane. She walks towards the bed but then someone hugged her.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

Haera’s neck was wrapped with an arm. She tried to pull off but the arm was to strong. “I lo—love you, Kwon Haera. I want you to know that. No one will be in my heart except you,” a voice behind her said.

 

Haera managed to pulled off his hand and push him onto the floor. Her eyes were widening. A tear flows crossed her cheek. “Whoa, this hallucination become worst,” she cracked a joke, try to forget what just happened.

 

She lowered her body then kneed. “Why is the hallucination cry so real?” she asked herself. She crawls, slowly to him. He was sobbing. She placed her hand against his cheek.

 

“What a warm cheek you have there, Mr. Hallucination,” she said and wiped his tears. The tears. Its real too. Haera was jerked back. “Haera ah, Haera ah,” he called her name. “Nam Woohyun?” she asked, disbelief. She was surprised. “Nam Woohyun?”

 

He nodded. She knows it’s real, when she wiped off the tears. Slowly, she smiled brightly. “I’m not crazy?” she asked him. He nodded again and wiped his tears on his own.

 

Taejun and Yeonwoo were there too. Yeonwoo cupped , Haera was completely different than the last day she saw her. She is pale-skinned,skinny as if she is a skeletal.Her eyes was sore. “Taejun, thank you,” Yeonwoo thanked him. Taejun was hurt inside, yet happy for no reason. He nodded. “You welcome and I’m sorry,” he replied.

 

Woohyun looks at her, with his teary eyes. “Nam Woohyunnie da(It’s Nam Woohyun),” she hugged him tightly.

 

Nam Woohyunnie da.”

 

__________________________________________

 c: