The Truth

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

 

Author's POV

 

Woohyun crumpled his blanket. Everytime he tried to run away from the hospital, there must be Infinite member wondering in the lobby. Sunggyu often caught him whenever he tries to escape. “Kwon Haera, bogoshipda (I miss you)

 

Then, someone knocked the door. Woohyun sat up. If it’s Infinite, they wouldn’t knock the door. Then who would it be?

 

“Come in,” Woohyun said, with his hoarse voice. Hyomin came in. “Oh, it’s you,” Woohyun said in disgust. Hyomin lowered her head. She placed the flowers that she bought in a vase, besides him. “Now what? You’re gonna break me up with Infinite?” he asked.

 

Hyomin just silence. She didn’t dare to lift her head. Woohyun look at her. Her puffy eyes tells him that she was crying, overnight. “Are you okay?” Woohyun asked. “I’m sorry.”

 

Woohyun wait for her to continue.

 

“I’m sorry for making both of you like this,” she apologized. Woohyun seems doesn’t moved with her apology. Hyomin take out something from her pocket and placed on the table, next him.

 

 

 

 

Woohyun stop breathing for while. It’s her ring. Our wedding ring.

 

He lifted the ring. “How did you get this?” his voice becomes deeper. She doesn’t reply. “I’m ASKING YOU?!” he raised his voice. Dongwoo and Hoya barge in. “Woohyun ya..”

 

A flood of tears gushed down his cheek. “Did you ever know how I’m missing her like crazy? Why are you doing this to me?” he asked her. Hyomin began to cry. “I’m sorry. I love you and that’s why!” she sobbed. Dongwoo looked at Hoya and so with him.

 

Woohyun lips begin to quiver as he heard that. “Out from my sight,” he lowered his gaze. “All of you. Leave me alone.”

 

Hyomin wipe her tear. She walks towards the door, passes Infinite H. “Wait.”

 

Hyomin freezes. “Is it..possible for you to know where is she?”

 

She shook her head as a sign no, without looking at him. “Let the past be gone,” he added. Hyomin blinked quickly to hide the tears about to well up and overflow, spilling out of her eyes.  “Thank you,” she whispered and walks out from the room. Hoya sits on the chair next to Woohyun’s bed.

 

“What’s..up?” Hoya said, avoiding from asking wether is he okay or not. “I’m okay,” Woohyun replied. Dongwoo moves towards him. “I’m gotta find her,” Woohyun said, determined.

 

 

 

Sungjong stared at Yeonwoo eyes. So with Yeonwoo.

 

“You still not gonna tell me where is she?” Sungjong asked. “For god sake, Sungjong! This is about zillionth times you ask me about that!” Yeonwoo spilled. Sungjong locked his arm. He keep asking Yeonwoo where is Haera.

 

“But you’re her bestfriend!”

 

“Bestfriend doesn’t mean I know where her at!”

 

Sungjong drink up his juice. He was at Yeonwoo’s house. “Sungjong ah, I know it’s been hard on Woohyun oppa—”

 

Sungjong looked at her with his pitiful eyes. “—and you. But trust me, she’s..okay,” Yeonwoo said, avoiding Sungjong eyes. Something not right, Sungjong thought. “Allright then,” Sungjong stands and grabbed his coat. “I’ll believe in you,” he said, although in his deep heart, he’s not.

 

He planted a kiss on her forehead. Yeonwoo bit her lips. “I’ll call you later,” he said. Yeonwoo smiled as she saw Sungjong leaving her house.

 

Soon, her phone rings. It’s Taejun.

 

(a/n: italic style: Haera  )

 

[Park Taejun  – calling…]

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hello, Yeonwoo.”

 

“I’m not telling anyone that Haera is with you. Tell me now, where is she?”

 

“………..”

 

“Aren’t you gonna fulfill your promise?” Yeonwoo asked.

 

Yeonwoo ya.”

 

Yeonwoo become silent. “Hae—Haera?”

 

Eoh.”

 

“Where are you, pabo ya?”

 

“Didn’t.. Taejun said? I’m at some nice place.”

 

Yeonwoo cupped . Her voice was shaking. “Where are you, pabo ya?”  She raised her voice. She heard Haera laugh a bit. “Don’t worry about me eoh? I’ll be visit you, some day.”

 

“Someday? What kind of joke is this? Yah Kwon Haera! You’ve already make Woohyun oppa freaking craz—”

 

Haera hangs up. “Hello? Hello?”

 

Yeonwoo stared at her phone. She wiped her tears fiercely. “I gotta find you, Kwon Haera.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sniff,sniff*

Smell something?;)

today is 991 일 with 인피니트<3

Ohh, NamGrease. If only you were right next to me>< I'm cold nowT.T

 

Woogyu couple<3

lol

cr to da owners