Thinking of you

Marrying Nam Woohyun

 

 

Haera’s POV

 

I went back home alone in that midnight.Bare foot,the heels are killing me.I opened the door and found that Woohyun are sitting in the couch with his idol outfit.I shut my mouth,to avoid from quarrel with him.I walk to the bedroom,pretending I didn’t saw him.Another few steps to the room,

 

 

“Kwon Haera,”he called me.I stopped.

 

“Where were you going just now?”he asked in a serious tone. “Dinner with my friend,”I replied,with my back on him.As I want to opened the room door,Woohyun snatched my hand. “Friend?A guy?”

I can see he’s angry in his eyes. “Yeah,”I answered casually.

“He’s your ex-fiancée!What the hell are you doing?Having a date with him?Again?”he asked me.Tch,it’s annoying.I turned the knob but he snatched my wrist..  

 

“DO YOU KNOW I’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!?”he snapped.He gripped my wrist tightly.It..hurts.

 

“YOU SHOULD GIVE ME A CALL!WHAT IF YOU’VE BEEN KIDNAPPED IN THIS MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?!”He scolded me.I look at other place,trying not to cry. “Ahh..You DO think about me.”

 

“What?”

 

“DO YOU THINK ABOUT ME WHEN YOU KISSED THAT ?”I raised my voice.He looked at me. “I wasn’t kiss her!For all sudden,she kiss me!”Woohyun replied,gripping my wrist more tight.I try to let my wrist go,but I can’t.

 

“LET ME GO!”I hit his chest with my other hand,try to get over him.

“No,Listen first!”

He gripped. “Ah..”

“Listen me,Kwon—”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It hurts.”

 

 

Woohyun look at my wrist. “I—I’m sorry.”

He let my hand go. “I need to be alone,”I said to him,pushed his chest softly.

 

********

 

Taejun’s POV

“What’s happened to your wrist?!”I shocked,literally grabbed her swollen wrist.A half of me was happy that she was coming back at me,and half of me was hurt seeing her like this.She’s still in her mini skirt that she wear to the dinner just now.We were in my apartment near to Dongdaemeun.

 

She’s not talking. I bandaged her wrist.You can see there was a hand grip traces on her wrists. “Is he the one who did this to you?”I asked as I let go her hand. She nodded,emotionlessly.

 

“Cut it off.I don’t wanna to talk about it,”she said,palmed her chin.

 

“Are you gonna let this go?”I asked her,crossing my arm.She look at me.

 

“Don’t act like you know everything.”

 

She untied her hair bun.She flipped her hair and stands. “I wanna walk.Thanks for treating me,Taejun-ssi,”She bowed. “Not so fast,”I pulled her shoulder.Haera stopped. “Let me company you.”

 

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

It’s 2 in the morning.

She’s not coming back yet.I walk around like a crazy person,waiting for her to come back.I gave her call but she didn’t answer.I sit on the couch and palmed my face. “What have I done?”I asked myself.

I change my outfit,grabbed my keys and decided to look for her.

 

(a/n:pretend that woohyun-nim have a car liscence.)

 

I drove my car around the neighborhood and I still can’t found her.Then,I drove to the Dongdaemeun.

As I drive,I saw two figure that I know at the kids playground.I stopped the car instantly.I look at them carefully before that guy started to come nearer her,and kneed.

 

 

 

I don’t like this scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

OMG!what will happened next??><

On the next two weeks,i can't update this ff,due to my final exam.huaahhhT.T

pray for me~i hope i will score A in my physics and chemistry~ FIGHTINGGG!!