Chapter 30

Baby Love!

           The night was so dark that the beautiful lights of the town were twinkling in delight. The cold wind brushed the small frame of a woman, walking down the beach, trying to calm herself after the long and exhausting day she had.

          “I should have ended this before. I must resign now.”, the young woman uttered to herself while staring the beautiful ocean reflecting the lights of the town.

          She felt that after two months and half living with the man, she could not control more of her feelings and it became deeper as the time goes by. She thought that she would not fall for him after they have met but it seems that it goes wrong. The moment her heart skipped a beat when they first met, it was really true. She fell in love with him at first sight.

          She was still in denial a few days after that, but now, she was so sure what is her feeling for him. She could not deny it anymore. Her heart and mind is saying the same, she loves him.

          Though she could say that loving him secretly was an overwhelming for her, she could also feel the pain of being not loved in the same way. She felt pathetic hoping  that she would be kissed by him before going to work, be told “I love You” every night when going to sleep or be made love by him. She envied those wives who were treated like that by their husbands, but what could she do? She was just a nanny pretending to be a mother to his adopted child but will never be a wife to Kyuhyun. How pitiful of her!

          “I could not take it anymore, Kyu. It pained me a lot.” Seohyun said as tears strolled down in her pretty face.

          Not oblivious to her sorroundings, there was also a man, standing up behind her watching her every move she took.

          “What does pain you, Seohyun?”

          The woman immediately wiped her tears away. She knows whose voice it is and she will never be wrong, it is Kyuhyun.

          She looked at him and stared straight at his beautiful eyes. “I…I...”, she stuttered, how could she admit it to him when he look at her with admiration in his eyes. ‘Seo, you can do it.’ “I want to resign. I want to resign, Kyu.”she said, turning her head again at the ocean.

          Through the dim light, Kyuhyun’s face saddenedy?". “Why?”

          “It’s just that…that…” ‘You can told him, Seo. It will be better that way.’, a voice inside her head said. “I…I don’t want to be Sunmi’s pretend mother anymore. That’s all, Kyuhyun.” Her voice very soft, like a murmur in the cold breeze yet enough for Kyuhyun to be heard.

          The man looked down and then stared at the ocean in front of them. “Do you really want to resign? Why?” He started, his voice pleading her to answer him back. “How about Sunmi? She will be hurt if you go away.”

          With many emotions flowing in, the young lady suddenly bursted into tears. “It will be more complicated if we still continue this. I know it is very hard. I myself have been very attached to the girl, but Kyuhyun, can’t you see? The longer she is with me, the harder for her to accept the truth.”, she said, trying to encourage the guy.

          Kyuhyun on the other hand, kept his straight face. “Okay. If that’s what you want.”, the guy told her, barely whispering . “I think we can discuss this when we arrive home by tomorrow. We’ll just make sure Sunmi will understand the situation.”

          The cold tone of his voice which she usually heard when he was not in a good mood was  perceived the cold atmosphere. The young woman composed herself before turning to Kyuhyun, only to be welcomed by the latter’s back. “Just pack your things, Seohyun. We’re going to go back to Korea tomorrow morning. I’ll inform omma about it.” The guy spoke then walked away.

          If only, if only the man she secretly loves stated the words she always wanted to hear, maybe, just maybe she would stay longer with them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(I'll try too update sooner.)